Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:14 am
Katina Star
RhymeJW

Katina,

Hey it's Josey here. I was wondering if when you get back you'd like to help me on a mission. I really want to get a fossil, but I'm in no shape to be traveling on my own. The mission is the one going into the desert to go digging. If you check your Data (GRAY) you'll find it in the missions section. It's one that can be repeated and is the first mission listed. If you're interested send me a message back!

- Josey

Katina feels something vibrate in her backpack and checks the SNAG device, finding the message that Josey sent. She turns to Sub. "We should head back... Josey wants me to help her with a mission," she says.
"Ah, okay then. Well, then let's get going." Sub said walking off back towards the headquarters. "So, you going to name that thing?" He said referring to the Cubone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 am
SubonicXP
"Ah, okay then. Well, then let's get going." Sub said walking off back towards the headquarters. "So, you going to name that thing?" He said referring to the Cubone.

"Yeah. I've got a couple names in mind..." Katina says as they walk back to HQ. "I'll have to ask him which he prefers. I know from my studies that Cubone evolves into Marowak... and Marion sounds like a good name for a Marowak. Other names I had in mind were Scout, because he obviously likes to bonk people, and Hunter, because he can learn a move called False Swipe which is really good for weakening Pokemon to the point of capture."  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am
Katina Star

"Yeah. I've got a couple names in mind..." Katina says as they walk back to HQ. "I'll have to ask him which he prefers. I know from my studies that Cubone evolves into Marowak... and Marion sounds like a good name for a Marowak. Other names I had in mind were Scout, because he obviously likes to bonk people, and Hunter, because he can learn a move called False Swipe which is really good for weakening Pokemon to the point of capture."
"Hm, all sound like good names, Hunter or Scout sound neat, though so does Marion." Sub said with a laugh as they entered Mt. Silver cave and headed towards the HQ's entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm, all sound like good names, Hunter or Scout sound neat, though so does Marion." Sub said with a laugh as they entered Mt. Silver cave and headed towards the HQ's entrance.

"Yeah," Katina says as they walk back into HQ. "I'll go drop off all this stuff and rest a moment... I've got a headache now thanks to this little guy," she says as she holds up the Pokeball containing the Cubone. She reaches down and pats Waterboy on the head. "You did awesome out there!"

"Squirtle squirt!" Waterboy replies with a smile. The two of them head upstairs to Katina's room.  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Katina Star

"Yeah," Katina says as they walk back into HQ. "I'll go drop off all this stuff and rest a moment... I've got a headache now thanks to this little guy," she says as she holds up the Pokeball containing the Cubone. She reaches down and pats Waterboy on the head. "You did awesome out there!"

"Squirtle squirt!" Waterboy replies with a smile. The two of them head upstairs to Katina's room.
"Alright then, have a good rest!" Sub said with a wave. "Nevermore!" Crowed his bird. "No, you may not have more Colbur Berries." Sub said to the bird as he walked towards the stairs, going to his office.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Josey heard Katina and Sub arrive back at the base. She grabbed her gear and headed downstairs to meet her.

"KATINA!" She shouted waving her arms and then she saw the cubone. "Sweet you got yourself another pokemon! I love that one!" She was now wearing her new cloths that she got with some of the cash she had earned. Googles to protect her eyes from the sand, plus she just loved the way they looked, and some brown garbs to blend in as well in case they ran into trouble.

"So you got my message I see. I'm so eager to do this mission and I'm glad you could help out. I have it all set up already so whenever you're done resting up we can head out." She smiled with excitement.  

RhymeJW

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 pm
Dan entered the HQ through the front entrance and began to look around. His Rhydon, Goliath, stood behind him and watched his trainer frantically searching for something or someone. "Hmm...maybe...his office?" he muttered to himself. Turning to the large pokemon, he asked him to stay in the lobby while he went to Sub's office. Goliath sat down behind the couch since sitting on it would crush it. Dan knocked on the door to Sub's office, wondering if he was in.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 pm
RhymeJW
Josey heard Katina and Sub arrive back at the base. She grabbed her gear and headed downstairs to meet her.

"KATINA!" She shouted waving her arms and then she saw the cubone. "Sweet you got yourself another pokemon! I love that one!" She was now wearing her new cloths that she got with some of the cash she had earned. Googles to protect her eyes from the sand, plus she just loved the way they looked, and some brown garbs to blend in as well in case they ran into trouble.

"So you got my message I see. I'm so eager to do this mission and I'm glad you could help out. I have it all set up already so whenever you're done resting up we can head out." She smiled with excitement.

Katina nodded at Josey on the way upstairs. "Yeah sure... just give me a moment."

A few hours later she came back down, well rested, with Waterboy at her side and the still unnamed Cubone in his ball. "I'm ready whenever you are."  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:42 am
Josey grabbed her hoverboard, "Well the fossil I'd like to get my hands on is Aerodactyl, and so we need to go talk to Brock over in the Kanto region. LETS GO!"

Josey then pulls up a map of the area. "There is only one way to get to were we need to be and that's by taking route 28 and from there we go Northeast to enter into Kanto. There are wild pokemon, but if we travel on our hoverboards we won't cross there path at all. We will only have to worry about battle while in the mountains where the dig is being held. We first need to meet Brock in Pewter City which isn't far from where we end up after getting into Kanto." She puts GRAY back in her pack and heads out the large main door with Katina right behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:10 pm
RhymeJW
Josey grabbed her hoverboard, "Well the fossil I'd like to get my hands on is Aerodactyl, and so we need to go talk to Brock over in the Kanto region. LETS GO!"

Josey then pulls up a map of the area. "There is only one way to get to were we need to be and that's by taking route 28 and from there we go Northeast to enter into Kanto. There are wild pokemon, but if we travel on our hoverboards we won't cross there path at all. We will only have to worry about battle while in the mountains where the dig is being held. We first need to meet Brock in Pewter City which isn't far from where we end up after getting into Kanto." She puts GRAY back in her pack and heads out the large main door with Katina right behind her.

"Aww, but I wanted to catch a wild Pokemon..." Katina frowns as she's led outside.  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 pm
Youko Kenshi
Dan entered the HQ through the front entrance and began to look around. His Rhydon, Goliath, stood behind him and watched his trainer frantically searching for something or someone. "Hmm...maybe...his office?" he muttered to himself. Turning to the large pokemon, he asked him to stay in the lobby while he went to Sub's office. Goliath sat down behind the couch since sitting on it would crush it. Dan knocked on the door to Sub's office, wondering if he was in.
"Come on in, it's open." Sub would shout from his seated position at the desk, he was typing away at a desktop stationed at his desk, sure he had his SNAG but sometimes a touchscreen can't replace an old fashioned keyboard, if you call it old fashioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Blizzard120

"It could be another effect, actually. Miles implied to me that while it can be taken, it could be quickly dispersed as well. Have it scattered about, so that the elemental virtually could take ages to recollect itself, providing that in the meantime it doesn't get absorbed in by nature itself. Rather it be by Pokemon or otherwise." I said. "It was what Miles kind of intended when we put Celcius out of commission, but I never really got rid of what I taken, and what Miles expelled ended up with Remy somehow and it caused more problems than it done good in the long run for him." I said.
Tails nodded, solemnly. He heard what Remy had said happened to his psyche. It was Bad News Bears. But he hadn't come to worry about that.

He'd come to look for that shattered sword for Blizz. Lava too. "It'll probably be fine," he said. "Should I lead on, Blizz? I've got light."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 pm
Trigramatic
Blizzard120

"It could be another effect, actually. Miles implied to me that while it can be taken, it could be quickly dispersed as well. Have it scattered about, so that the elemental virtually could take ages to recollect itself, providing that in the meantime it doesn't get absorbed in by nature itself. Rather it be by Pokemon or otherwise." I said. "It was what Miles kind of intended when we put Celcius out of commission, but I never really got rid of what I taken, and what Miles expelled ended up with Remy somehow and it caused more problems than it done good in the long run for him." I said.
Tails nodded, solemnly. He heard what Remy had said happened to his psyche. It was Bad News Bears. But he hadn't come to worry about that.

He'd come to look for that shattered sword for Blizz. Lava too. "It'll probably be fine," he said. "Should I lead on, Blizz? I've got light."

"Go on ahead." I said. "Though that said. I want Tristen to lead us out."

"Huh?"

"I want you to try to work on your Flash attack on the way out." I said.

"Oh. Okay." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 pm
A nod from Tails, and he tried not to grin. Poor Tristen; to know a move called flash while also knowing him. Two orbs drifted from his tails: one Energy Ball, one Will-O-Wisp. "So can you feel anything from here, Blizz? Or should I focus on the lava?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 pm
Trigramatic
A nod from Tails, and he tried not to grin. Poor Tristen; to know a move called flash while also knowing him. Two orbs drifted from his tails: one Energy Ball, one Will-O-Wisp. "So can you feel anything from here, Blizz? Or should I focus on the lava?"

"Focus more on the lava if you don't mind, since I figure thats where the part should be at." I said to him. "Given the circumstances, I figure Celcius would of wanted it out of him ASAP." I said.

"What makes this sword special?" Tristen asked.

I had a realization. He never was explained Artifacts...let alone why this particular one, despite being broken, was a bit special to me.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games