Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when Tony sighed. "No, Tony it is alright I wanted to take this time to spend it with you." Loki protested. "I enjoyed all this truly I did, I do want to find Fenrir but I know better than to search for him at night. My disappointment is coming from not being able to search as soon as we arrive at that island not because of anything else." Loki continued trying to assure his mate. He watched as Tony folded the blanket and burried the fire, moving he stood up to fold the other blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki when he spoke, still seeming unsure. He still felt like he probably should have skipped all of this to go straight for Fenrir. By the time he finished, the boat with the first mate hit the beach. Gathering everything and putting them in the boat, he helped Loki into the boat. Sitting beside him, he leaned against Loki slightly as the boat moved out into the water again. “If we find anything, I promise we’ll follow up on it as soon as we can.” He promised.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony hopefully when the man glanced at him. He expectedhis mate to say something but when the first mate arrived to take them back and Tony merely gathered things up and put them into the boat Loki shoulders slumped. He had ruined things with his disappointment once more. He helped gather things and stuck them in the boat taking Tony's hand as he was helped in. He sat down and looked back to the island thinking and was surprised when Tony leaned against him. "I know we will." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki, searching his face for a moment. “We’ll find him Loki….I’ll go through all the worlds in the universe if that’s what it takes to get him back for you.” He said firmly, leaving little doubt that he had full intentions to do so. He knew this was the one thing that he could do for Loki that few had been willing to, the one thing that Loki truly wanted  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't hide from his mate as the man searched his face he wanted Tony to know that he believed him. Hearing Tony's words about how they would find him even if they had to go through all the worlds in the universe had the god giving a soft smile. He believed Tony whole heartedly, there was no doubt the man would give up searching or let Loki give up. "Thank you Tony."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head, refusing the thanks again. “You deserve to find him, to have him with you. Any decent person would help.” He said softly. Reaching the yacht, the first mate slowly pulled up beside it to let Loki and Tony climb up the ladder to the deck before heading off to get the boat on board. It took another thirty minutes before they were able to raise anchor, but finally they were off and Tony came back from mapping out their course and giving instructions to the crew. Coming over to Loki, he slid a hand across his shoulders in a soothing motion. “The weather looks good for the next day or two…so we shouldn’t have any problems on the island.” He announced.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony refused his thanks. "No, not any decent person would, there are many decent people but none would help me. Only an extraordinary person would venture to find a gaint wolf that has been chained for centuries with the prospect of being eaten by said wolf. No my love you are extrodinary." Loki argued. Climbing back abroard the yacht Loki made his way to the bedroom to shower knowing Tony would speak with the captain and set their new course. When he finished the shower he moved back onto the deck to read one of the books Tony had bought for him before. He had only gotten a few pages before he felt Tony's hand slide across his shoulders and the god looked up. "Thats is good then." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Kissing Loki’s forehead, Tony massaged the god’s neck carefully as he looked out across the water. “I have to ask this Loki, both for our safety and the safety of the crew if we should come across him….if Fenrir is completely hostile, what do you think he’s capable of? I know he’s a giant wolf and probably extremely strong and fast, but was he capable of magic as well?” he asked slowly, looking down to Loki seriously. He knew Loki didn’t want to think of his child poorly, but they had to be prepared, and Tony didn’t want his crew being hurt when they had nothing to do with any of this.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki titled his head forward as Tony massaged his neck giving a soft groan of pleasure. He looked up to his mate again when the man asked how dangerous his son was. He knew that it was important to keep the crew and the both of them safe but it hurt to know that his son would be feared. Giving a soft sigh he considered what his son could do when he last saw him. "I do not know how big he has grown but if he is truly hostile... He can cause a lot of damage he had some magic when he was child. If he had been trained it could have been quite useful to him. Now however it will probably be wild magic and volatile if it is not retrained by whatever Odin has chained him with." Loki spoke sadly. It was one of the many ways that he had failed his child.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words, giving his shoulder a small squeeze. “Alright then…..if that’s the case I think we’ll leave the crew on the yacht, and only the two of us will go looking. It may take longer that way, but I can’t ask them to risk anything.” He said quietly. Petting Loki’s hair, he sighed. “I’m sorry to have to ask that Lo.” He apologized. “Now I’m going to take a shower. When I’m done, I can go over the stories that led me to this island if you’d like.” He said gently, kissing Loki’s cheek before heading towards the bathroom.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't look up as Tony squeezed his shoulder but merely accepted the comfort the man was offering. "I never expected them to help look, I would not put them in such danger. I know, I know that my son will not be pleased if he can think rationally plus he will be in the form he was born in. I am sure they will not know what to do with him, I would rather both they and him remain unharmed." Loki responded softly. Leaning into Tony's hand as the man pet his hair. "I understand tony." Loki assured. He nodded when the man said he was going to shower and then could explain how he came to the idea of the island they were heading for. Loki watched Tony go before he looked up to the sky. He almost wanted to speak out hoping Odin was listening but he knew he was not. Instead he wiped at the tears in his eyes, his son didn't deserve what had happened but there was nothing that could change the past.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wandered off towards the bathroom, shrugging out of his clothes. To say he enjoyed the shower was an understatement. He knew it was silly of him with how grimy he tended to be in the lab, but the shower relaxed him and focused him. Finishing up, he slid on some boxers and sweatpants, going without a shirt for the moment, grabbing his tools and a damp wash cloth, he headed back out to the deck. He opened his mouth to speak when he saw Loki. Frowning, he quickly came closer. Wordlessly wrapping his arms around the god, he held him tightly, sending love and comfort across the bond. “Hey now….no need to be so upset.” He murmured.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki had turned back to the ocean discarding his book to the side as he looked upon the islands. He wondered if they did not find his son on the one they were headed for if he had perhaps been there at all or if it was another of the many ways Odin had thought up to keep him from his son. Of course Loki would have never thought to look on Midgard, it had seemed so impossible at the time that Odin would put his son in a place that was visited often by Asgard when Fenrir had been banished. He wondered if his son had been so close and yet he had never thought to look there. He could have found him much sooner, begged for his release or at least visited his son secretly. Now instead he had to consider what damage his son might do to those around him. Startled from his thoughts when Tony wrapped his arms around the god and held him tightly. Loki brought his own hands up holding onto Tony as if the man was the only real thing he had left. "I never thought to look on Midgard, if he is here. I could have found him long ago." Loki stated sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s words. “Lo, look at me.” He said, shifting so they could see each other. “You cannot blame yourself for that.” He said firmly. “You know how twisted and mad Odin is. If you had found Fenrir, or even gotten close to him, Odin would have moved Fenrir or worse. He was not going to let you be with him. Even with all of your skills in hiding, I doubt you would have been able to keep Odin from knowing you visited Fenrir for long.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted to face Tony when the man shifted and told the god to look at him. Green eyes glanced to Tony feeling hesitant about whatever the man was going to say. He worried his bottom lip when Tony told him he could not blame himself for it. He knew all to well that Odin was twisted and mad and he couldn't deny that if he had found Fenrir and Odin had found out, Odin would have moved Fenrir. No doubt he would have punished Loki as well. He had become quite good at hiding from Odin when he was younger when he had traveled to Midgard but the man had always known he was gone. Now it seemed to make more sense as to why the man had been so concerned with where Loki had gone. He didn't like to think that Odin would have done worse to his son if he had found Fenrir. Loki didn't think he could have bore that. "Will Fenrir understand that, or will Odin merely interfere once more?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games