Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"hmm do you have any ideas in how to cure him?" she asked looking at him

"i dont know....i was thinking you can help him"
she looked at him "and how can i help him? the only thing i can think of is to change him" she said looking at ragnos

"its better than letting him die"
she looked at him "you mean" she said gulping "you want me to change him into a vampire?"

"thats the only way"
she looked at him then back at ragnos "i dont know if i can do this" she said taking a deep breath "if this is the only way then......then ill do it" she said  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "and how can i help him? the only thing i can think of is to change him" she said looking at ragnos

she looked at him "you mean" she said gulping "you want me to change him into a vampire?"

"thats the only way"
she looked at him then back at ragnos "i dont know if i can do this" she said taking a deep breath "if this is the only way then......then ill do it" she said

"well....ok then"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:11 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thats the only way"

"well....ok then"
she closed her eyes and her face transformed, her fangs showing "ok here it goes" she said, she walked over to ragnos, she pulled his head back slowly, revealing his neck, she closed her eyes and bit his neck  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thats the only way"

"well....ok then"
she closed her eyes and her face transformed, her fangs showing "ok here it goes" she said, she walked over to ragnos, she pulled his head back slowly, revealing his neck, she closed her eyes and bit his neck

ragnos's wound heals and he grows vampire fangs  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"thats the only way"

"well....ok then"

she licked the blood from her lips and her face transforms back to normal, she leaned over ragnos "ragnos, can you hear me?" she asked placing her arm under his head and sitting him up  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"well....ok then"

she licked the blood from her lips and her face transforms back to normal, she leaned over ragnos "ragnos, can you hear me?" she asked placing her arm under his head and sitting him up

he opend his eyes "yeah....i can hear you  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"well....ok then"

"are you feeling any different?" she asked "feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
"ill help you show me the way" she said

(do not follow this event, i just filling in my gap))

"This look trouble, but im afarid i cant be involved he smiled, help your friends." and *points to a tall looking clock towers* "If you see that town tere i be in that town" *Angel follow ragnos*

((follow this event))

*Looks around and tries to find a room for more than 2 people* *Finds the and orders the room (can contain many #number of people ) *

Genta: "Thanks, how long can i rent the rooms for?

Innkeeper: as mant days as you want Sir. for a certain fee

Genta: "Hmm, ok then, *Pays the innkeeper a large sum of money*

IK: Ty sir, and enjoy your rooms

*He enters the room, and it was just as he ordered *There were lots of Bed and two room separating girl for the guys as usual, comfy beds, fridge, luxury looking showers, hot tubs and more ((occ: just use ur imagination))*

*Leaves the rooms and puts a special lock on it. it only open if the Genes(The people who is playing in this rp)) are near the door it open auto matiically*

*Wanders around town a bit to resupply*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:27 pm
she helped ragnos to his feet "i dont know if you wanted this life, but i had to, in order to save you" she said looking down  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i feel both"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i feel both"
"well i dont know if you wanted this life, but i had to, in order to save you" she looked down  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i feel both"
"well i dont know if you wanted this life, but i had to, in order to save you" she looked down

"what are you talking about"  

Dante Borges

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:30 pm
*Wanders around to gather more information but still keeps his objective focus on the mysterious temple on the south end* *goes to the local bar and orders tea* *Starts to drink tea and think about how he is going to handle the upcoming event toward the temple*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i feel both"

she looked at him "i-i had to change you, in order for you to survive" she said "i-im sorry"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i feel both"

she looked at him "i-i had to change you, in order for you to survive" she said "i-im sorry"

"its ok.....i should be greatful"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games