Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:15 am
"my brothers and sisters" she said sitting up "but where is here?" she looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:32 pm
Cordire sat down in a room with Tanya, very confused. "I've got no clue what's going on now..." he said, sighing.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:38 pm
Arage
Arage sat down in a room with Tanya, very confused. "I've got no clue what's going on now..." he said, sighing.

Tanya looks at him and nods. "Me neither.... I'm extremely confused..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:40 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
Cordire sat down in a room with Tanya, very confused. "I've got no clue what's going on now..." he said, sighing.

He layed down on a bed, his arms across his body. "Let's see....we rescued Angelita I think...and now we're in some strange vampire world..."  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:42 pm
she gets up stretching, "oh that feels werid" she held her stomache, she shook her head "what happened?" she walked out of her room her hand over her stomache "man, i feel like i eat something bad" she stretches looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He layed down on a bed, his arms across his body. "Let's see....we rescued Angelita I think...and now we're in some strange vampire world..."

She lies down next to him, looking at him softly. "Yes..... but.... how do we get back...?"  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She lies down next to him, looking at him softly. "Yes..... but.... how do we get back...?"

"I don't know, but maybe the vampires know," he said, thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:47 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Yeah... maybe.. but most of them talk in a vampire language that i don't understand...." she said, looking up to the ceiling.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Yeah... maybe.. but most of them talk in a vampire language that i don't understand...." she said, looking up to the ceiling.

"Yeah, but they speak English also...well, they did to me at least." He turned on his side, facing her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:55 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Yeah, but they speak English also...well, they did to me at least." He turned on his side, facing her, smiling.

She smiles back and softly touches his face. "Ah... well.. that's good...." she said. "I hope they can help us..."  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She smiles back and softly touches his face. "Ah... well.. that's good...." she said. "I hope they can help us..."

"Yeah, same here." He smiled, kissing her lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

Tanya blushed and kissed him back while softly playing with his hair.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:06 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He layed his arm gently across her waist, kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:10 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He layed his arm gently across her waist, kissing her again.

She softly explored his mouth with her tongue, blushing slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm
she walks out of her room, she found herself surrounded by the five "ok, cant breath guys" she said hugging them back "come on, im starving" she smiled and they all walked out of the house, leaving the two alone (wink wink lol jk) all 6 walked into the nearby forest to go feed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games