Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:00 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.Dances.:. My love I want you So~ Suger you make my soul complete, rapture tastes so sweet~ X3 I've been Groovin' a ton lately...

Hiya
Yo~

How is you?
So so, hopeing someone'll buy my profile slot. xx; How bout you?

I'm alright.

profile slot?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:16 pm

How's everyfur doin tonight?

xXEnderXx

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:19 pm

xXEnderXx
How's everyfur doin tonight?

ok, you?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:21 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.Dances.:. My love I want you So~ Suger you make my soul complete, rapture tastes so sweet~ X3 I've been Groovin' a ton lately...

Hiya
Yo~

How is you?

I'm alright.

profile slot?
>> yup. s'in the art form xP

UglyCoyoteNG

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:28 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Skuger Moonclaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Yo~

How is you?

I'm alright.

profile slot?
>> yup. s'in the art form xP

was wondering what it was
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:30 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

yeah well, I don't ever know who all got it. I got an email back from some one, and just coped all the adresses listed on that, and snet out another email saying to delete it
I got it too, but I wasn't able to see it. That kinda made me sad, cause I got all curious about it and everything. Ah well. whee

Manda_Tifa

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:33 pm

Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw

yeah well, I don't ever know who all got it. I got an email back from some one, and just coped all the adresses listed on that, and snet out another email saying to delete it
I got it too, but I wasn't able to see it. That kinda made me sad, cause I got all curious about it and everything. Ah well. whee

weird, the people who've got back to me on that, said it didn't work, but it did work for the person I intended it to go to.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:35 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw

weird, the people who've got back to me on that, said it didn't work, but it did work for the person I intended it to go to.
Soooo....intend to send it to me! heart

Manda_Tifa

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:39 pm

Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw

not doing any more email crap like that. that whole thing ruined my night. I don't know who's on that list, and I might have set it to people who wouldn't be too good if I did.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:45 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw

not doing any more email crap like that. that whole thing ruined my night. I don't know who's on that list, and I might have set it to people who wouldn't be too good if I did.
Awww....

Well, that's okay. I understand. I've seen other people do it to. I'm pretty sure I've done it once or twice myself. Hope it works out for ya though!

Manda_Tifa

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:49 pm

Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa
Skuger Moonclaw

Awww....

Well, that's okay. I understand. I've seen other people do it to. I'm pretty sure I've done it once or twice myself. Hope it works out for ya though!

I just want to forget it
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:23 pm

Howdy.

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:25 pm

*rolls in* Evening folks.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:25 pm

Eddily
Howdy.

hi

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:26 pm

Heya Sura and Arty. biggrin
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games