Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Cale Darksun
K-Blade
smugglers test?

Yes. I have a pre-arranged test for people who want to be Smugglers in our RP's. Ive also got one for Space Pirates.
I'm kinda picky as to who can be outlaws in the Guild RPs. It degrades us all when everyone has a Millenium Falcon style hotrod but has not earned such a ship.

Dose that mean I got to take the test again? Or do you remember that you gave it to me already?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:34 pm

K-Blade
Cale Darksun
K-Blade
smugglers test?

Yes. I have a pre-arranged test for people who want to be Smugglers in our RP's. Ive also got one for Space Pirates.
I'm kinda picky as to who can be outlaws in the Guild RPs. It degrades us all when everyone has a Millenium Falcon style hotrod but has not earned such a ship.

Dose that mean I got to take the test again? Or do you remember that you gave it to me already?

Did you take it already?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 pm

Considering it's a smuggler's test, does cheating improve your score?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 pm

Darkened Angel
Considering it's a smuggler's test, does cheating improve your score?

Not on the smuggler's test.
You do get extra credit for having successfully cheated on both the Imperial Starship Academy entrance exam and the Academy's final test.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 am

Cale Darksun
K-Blade
Cale Darksun
K-Blade
smugglers test?

Did you take it already?

Yes. Unfortunately in my short sightedness I failed to save that pm. So proof I have none but my word. You gave me the test when I was making my character for your Entropy rp. Sense you said that I passed I have no fear of retaking it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:10 am

cheese_whine domokun

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:14 am

K-Blade
Cale Darksun
K-Blade
Cale Darksun
K-Blade
smugglers test?

Did you take it already?

Yes. Unfortunately in my short sightedness I failed to save that pm. So proof I have none but my word. You gave me the test when I was making my character for your Entropy rp. Sense you said that I passed I have no fear of retaking it.

My bad then.
Since you're a Jedi now, you have no need to take the test, doubly so since you took it before.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:35 am

* Goku is kicked in the nuts *

Goku: Ow, my Dragon Balls. xp

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:14 am

I think DA's starved for attention. Cale must not be plundering as much booty as of late...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:18 am

Moo.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:20 am

Shnarf Shnarf!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:28 am

Nelowulf
I think DA's starved for attention. Cale must not be plundering as much booty as of late...

I've been busy. Holidays and such.
My folks hosted both halves of the family down at their house for Thanks Giving day and Black Friday so I had to drive down and get the place cleaned up for 50+ people.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 pm

You know what makes for good reading?
The Lines You'll never hear thread.
Looking back at some of the wacky stuff in there is an enjoyable trip filled with side splitting humor.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:55 pm

So which is your favorite you remember?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm

I do like Shinn's little Monty Python joke, but theres to damn many good ones to really play favorites.
Like the infinite Legacy DR jokes. Then theres a million different 3PO cursing ones and all kinds of outrageous Pop culture references.

Good reading.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games