Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh smiled and nodded "alright"

Gorge took Emi in his arms and went to a door, "behind this door is one of my secret passions." He opened the door to reveal a room with all kinds of instruments.

Her eyes lit up with excitment "Music?" She smiled
(hey i have a roleplay guild called roleplays for the bored and creative can you look at it i need memembers)

(HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Yeah... mainly the piano thus the jewel encrusted golden piano... but I also like the violin."

Seh smiled "i-its wonderful i used to play all the time when i was younger when i got the chance" Seh smiled clearly happy
(Thank you biggrin )

"What's your favorite instrument?"

"guitar and piano i learned to play them the best" She smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(hey i have a roleplay guild called roleplays for the bored and creative can you look at it i need memembers)

"Yeah... mainly the piano thus the jewel encrusted golden piano... but I also like the violin."

Seh smiled "i-its wonderful i used to play all the time when i was younger when i got the chance" Seh smiled clearly happy
(Thank you biggrin )

"If you want you can have my Fender Stratocaster 64 original white paint version."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:46 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(Thank you biggrin )

"If you want you can have my Fender Stratocaster 64 original white paint version."

"what is that exactly" She looked at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:34 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(Thank you biggrin )

"It's one of the most legendary electric guitars in the world... not that many are still in existence.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:37 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(Thank you biggrin )

"It's one of the most legendary electric guitars in the world... not that many are still in existence.

She smiled "how interesting  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
she began to cry. bye ..... sister...suki.....b-b-bye z-z-zane she sobed.tears ran down her face......bye world.then she blacked out.

Zane quickly reacted and injected a green liquid into Kagami's blood stream then put her blood on a tester. "O-... R.O.N.I. give me some blood." "Yes sir... but why save her when death is inevitable?" R.O.N.I. lowered some syringes of blood to Zane. "Because it's not her time to die." Zane injected Kagami with the blood then took out a herb from his pocket and put it near Kagami's nose. (The herb has a smell that brings people back to a awareness.)
she wakes up and looks at him.....hmmm....zane kun you saved me she said. thank you she smilied. she kissed him on the cheek. then hugged him.

Zane blushed flustered, "Y-you're welcome... just doin' my job..." Zane put his arm around Kagami, "you're lucky that you're blood type's O-... you might have died from lack of blood."
she got up and started walking. she wobbled a bit.

Zane went to Kagami and propped her up, "I think I should take the day off to take care of you."
....o-ok she smiled. she blushed a bit.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
she wakes up and looks at him.....hmmm....zane kun you saved me she said. thank you she smilied. she kissed him on the cheek. then hugged him.

Zane blushed flustered, "Y-you're welcome... just doin' my job..." Zane put his arm around Kagami, "you're lucky that you're blood type's O-... you might have died from lack of blood."

Zane went to Kagami and propped her up, "I think I should take the day off to take care of you."

Zane smiled then sighed, "R.O.N.I. cancel all of my appointments for today." Zane helped Kagami out of the hospital then began to wonder how he should explain the doctor thing. "Kagami I have something to tell you... the reason I'm a doctor at my age is because... I was made to be a doctor... When I was a fetus I was genetically altered." Zane looked down ashamed, "Where do you live?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"It also has a great sound."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled then sighed, "R.O.N.I. cancel all of my appointments for today." Zane helped Kagami out of the hospital then began to wonder how he should explain the doctor thing. "Kagami I have something to tell you... the reason I'm a doctor at my age is because... I was made to be a doctor... When I was a fetus I was genetically altered." Zane looked down ashamed, "Where do you live?"
over there she pointed to a big white house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"Alright... is anyone else there or will it just be me and you?" Zane slowly lead Kagami to the house.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i can tell based on the way it was made and it was made of so much time and effort"
(i think i have figured out the first 1x1 roleplay for the new guild its alwsome)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"Alright... is anyone else there or will it just be me and you?" Zane slowly lead Kagami to the house.
*sister and suki are gone to the mall* she thought. no just me and you she said blushing.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i can tell based on the way it was made and it was made of so much time and effort"
(i think i have figured out the first 1x1 roleplay for the new guild its alwsome)

"Ummm not really factory melted down but they were all inspected by the guy who invented the Stratocaster... so naturally the ones that had potential spent some time with him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

*sister and suki are gone to the mall* she thought. no just me and you she said blushing.

Half of Zane was happy and half of Zane has unhappy at the fact that they would be alone in the house. "Damn... I guess your gonna have to follow me when I go to get you things... just in case something happens." Zane opened the door and gasped This house is soooo big!! he thought.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Half of Zane was happy and half of Zane has unhappy at the fact that they would be alone in the house. "Damn... I guess your gonna have to follow me when I go to get you things... just in case something happens." Zane opened the door and gasped This house is soooo big!! he thought.
she walked to the bathroom and got changed. then she walked out to the living room.User Image(just the dress)  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games