Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:48 am

Hey, Loki?
I think that the little jawa jedi already left the planet.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:26 pm

Cale Darksun
Cale Darksun
Loki.
Pay attention.
Are you paying attention? Good.
Now listen: Mandalore the Immortal is MIA. He's assumed Dead.
Ever wonder why I havent posted as him in a while?
Its because he's no more. He has ceased to be. 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If someone hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible! THIS IS AN EX-MANDO!

YO.
LOKI.
READ THIS.

Ok, so the parrot-er Mando is dead.
Understood and read... So then, can someone give me the details of war so far then.
Once, again, my bad for being lost for the story.

Loki the Stampede

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:40 pm

LOKI
YOUR SITH IS UNCONUSIOUS
STOP ACTING LIKE MY POST IS NOT THERE
DON"T FABRICATE
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:46 pm

Ok, from what I understand, this is what happened:
Mandalore the Conqueror (MtC) took control of the Mandalore Sector and began gearing up for an Imperialistic conquest, which went against Mando Culture.
He started picking fights with people, like the Onderonians, then Elleden kenet showed up, convinced them to join his separatist movement, and crank him out a bunch of ships.
Meanwhile, Mandalore the Immortal, the previous Mandalore who had been thought dead, showed up with a bunch of Mando'ade from outside the home sector and sided with the Imps to fight EK and the Neo Deathwatch that MtC had started.

So MtI: Traditional Mandalorian Leader-favored the mercenary lifestyle that the mandos lived.
MtC: wanted a Mandalorian Empire and basically said piss off to tradition.

Two engagements were fought, one on some border planet of EK's Empire where the Mando'ade (MtI's boys) helped take a trio of space stations, and one on Dxun and Onderon.
There, MtI went to challenge the leader of the Mandalorians to hand to hand combat in a traditional duel, seeking to minimize the Deaths of his people by forcing the leader to surrender to him.
They fought, MtI won, but MtC set off a proton bomb that destroyed the entire Colony, killing his own people to keep the settlement out of MtI hands.
While the Empire won the fight and took both Onderon and Dxun, MtI's body could not be found in the debris.
MtC's forces rebelled against him for the act and he went into hiding while Kenet's new puppet, Mandalore the Crusader took the reigns of power and kept the Mandalore Sector under Kenet control.
Now, It seems that a small group of MtI's Mando'ade are still with the Empire, and Kenet still has the Mandalore Sector. he's also using mando'ade for Clone material to fuel his armies.

Thats all I've been able to figure out.

Shinn Matsunaga

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 pm

Blech.
Type the word mando enough and you grow to hate it.
Its so repetative. stressed
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:06 pm

Shinn Matsunaga
Blech.
Type the word mando enough and you grow to hate it.
Its so repetative. stressed

It truely is.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:06 pm

Shinn Matsunaga
Ok, from what I understand, this is what happened:
Mandalore the Conqueror (MtC) took control of the Mandalore Sector and began gearing up for an Imperialistic conquest, which went against Mando Culture.
He started picking fights with people, like the Onderonians, then Elleden kenet showed up, convinced them to join his separatist movement, and crank him out a bunch of ships.
Meanwhile, Mandalore the Immortal, the previous Mandalore who had been thought dead, showed up with a bunch of Mando'ade from outside the home sector and sided with the Imps to fight EK and the Neo Deathwatch that MtC had started.

So MtI: Traditional Mandalorian Leader-favored the mercenary lifestyle that the mandos lived.
MtC: wanted a Mandalorian Empire and basically said piss off to tradition.

Two engagements were fought, one on some border planet of EK's Empire where the Mando'ade (MtI's boys) helped take a trio of space stations, and one on Dxun and Onderon.
There, MtI went to challenge the leader of the Mandalorians to hand to hand combat in a traditional duel, seeking to minimize the Deaths of his people by forcing the leader to surrender to him.
They fought, MtI won, but MtC set off a proton bomb that destroyed the entire Colony, killing his own people to keep the settlement out of MtI hands.
While the Empire won the fight and took both Onderon and Dxun, MtI's body could not be found in the debris.
MtC's forces rebelled against him for the act and he went into hiding while Kenet's new puppet, Mandalore the Crusader took the reigns of power and kept the Mandalore Sector under Kenet control.
Now, It seems that a small group of MtI's Mando'ade are still with the Empire, and Kenet still has the Mandalore Sector. he's also using mando'ade for Clone material to fuel his armies.

Thats all I've been able to figure out.

Sounds about right.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:58 pm

CW, did you say that there were some Volunteers from Mon Cal who were flying A-wings and B-wings?

Do you really hate volunteers that much?
Throwing those guys in such outdated fighters and setting them against the Empire is like putting pilots in Korean Era migs and sending them against F-22 Raptor Fighters.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:12 pm

Gotta use *something* that will fit in the Corvette. Originally, 'twas going to be *all* B-wings.

Of course, if you have something else in mind, I'm all ears.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:23 pm

why not twintail fighters?
They seem pretty portable.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:32 pm

I wanna upgrade the A-wing for Legacy use.

cool
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:36 pm

You'll have to create a lightweight, high-speed interceptor then.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:38 pm

Indeed. And sense I know barely anything about the ships as it is. That would be hard.

Maybe I could put an order to Nos for that.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:40 pm

possibly.
But the A-wing is overated.
Its just fast and thats all.
You wanna kill someone, grab a K-wing.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:43 pm

What if the purpose is to be fast, eh?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games