Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"are you feeling any different?" she asked "feeling any better?"

"i feel both"
"well i dont know if you wanted this life, but i had to, in order to save you" she looked down

"what are you talking about"
she looked at him "i-i had to change you, in order for you to survive" she said "i-im sorry"

"its ok.....i should be greatful"
she smiled weakly "well your welcome" she turned and slowly started to walk away "if you need any help in being well a vampire, come and find me...ill help you out"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"well i dont know if you wanted this life, but i had to, in order to save you" she looked down

"what are you talking about"
she looked at him "i-i had to change you, in order for you to survive" she said "i-im sorry"

"its ok.....i should be greatful"
she smiled weakly "well your welcome" she turned and slowly started to walk away "if you need any help in being well a vampire, come and find me...ill help you out"

"alright.....ill see you later"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:40 pm
she walked to the library and grabbed a book "im so tired" she said yawning she rubbed her eyes then fell asleep in a chair  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:42 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*Wanders around to gather more information but still keeps his objective focus on the mysterious temple on the south end* *goes to the local bar and orders tea* *Starts to drink tea and think about how he is going to handle the upcoming event toward the temple*

*while his map was laid out on the table a group of people was talking about the temple to the south also known the Elemental Temple*

*he eavesdrops on the convo* *he over heard the same information he recieved about it being a temple able to look into ones past and other thing as well he never heard of. *He over heard that this temple can grant the user power of control* *He quickly remembers that of the special item he needed to protect, looks at the picture he was given. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"no doubt about it this is the legendary Elemental orb that is said to control over half breeds"
*Leaves the bar and back to the room he order for everyone (the entire people who rps here)and thinks about what this all means**

*Notes on Genta's Notebook*
*Notes:Elemental Orb: Grants power on half breeds*
*Together with the orb and the temple grants power of control*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:44 pm
the wolf put one of his pups by her and left  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:47 pm
she yawned and woke up "whats this?" she asked as she saw the pup "aww how cute" she said petting the pup "who gave me this?" she asked looking around. she stood up and held the pup in her arms she walked out of the library and walked to her dorm  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:51 pm
*I believe this power used to belong to a great Tamer/Beastmaster with such power in his hand he could control the whole universe*

*Grabs out an ancient book* and flips to a page* and read* "It looks like these so called great tamers called ability to control certain type of creature, instruments, howls, tool etc* "Surely, who ever had this power can control hordes..of.. demons?" "*thinks to himself* "This is getting mysterious by the minute.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:53 pm
-1 day later-  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:57 pm
she walked around holding the pup, she walked to the cafe, and poured herself some blood in a cup, she sipped it and sat down  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
-1 day later-

((ok? ignore this following event, occ: you should be more of an rper and refrain from spamming up unnecessary things unless ur planning to add something to it, just a suggestion or you end up making people mad and banning you from the forums or w/e))

*it became night time alrdy while genta was thinking*

(follow this event)
The-Dark-Rider
-1 day later-

*it was alrdy morning and Genta still trying to figure out what all the clues he had meant*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:58 pm
*Ragnos walks in and orders coffe*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:01 pm
*i think i need to pay a visit to the Earth Temple* "High tails back to the school, and arrives there in less time, and searches for Angel around the school* *Found out that she was in the Cafe* "Angel, i just figure something out, i know this will be hard on you but i need you directions to the Earth Temple"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:03 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*i think i need to pay a visit to the Earth Temple* "High tails back to the school, and arrives there in less time, and searches for Angel around the school* *Found out that she was in the Cafe* "Angel, i just figure something out, i know this will be hard on you but i need you directions to the Earth Temple"
she looked at him "i was on my way there to check on things" she finished her drink and picked up her pup, her cub, looked at the pup and sniffed it "you have a friend now" she said to the cub  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:06 pm
"Huh, stares at the pup.." "Umm, i know you are all half breeds but umm, did you just have a baby *making the eek " (meant to be a side joke expression)  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games