Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"what is that exactly" She looked at him

"It's one of the most legendary electric guitars in the world... not that many are still in existence.

She smiled "how interesting

"It also has a great sound."

"i can tell based on the way it was made and it was made of so much time and effort"
(i think i have figured out the first 1x1 roleplay for the new guild its alwsome)

"Ummm not really factory melted down but they were all inspected by the guy who invented the Stratocaster... so naturally the ones that had potential spent some time with him."

She smiled "its so interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
over there she pointed to a big white house.

"Alright... is anyone else there or will it just be me and you?" Zane slowly lead Kagami to the house.
*sister and suki are gone to the mall* she thought. no just me and you she said blushing.

Half of Zane was happy and half of Zane has unhappy at the fact that they would be alone in the house. "Damn... I guess your gonna have to follow me when I go to get you things... just in case something happens." Zane opened the door and gasped This house is soooo big!! he thought.
she walked to the bathroom and got changed. then she walked out to the living room.User Image(just the dress)

Zane smiled then went to Kagami's side. "Do you need any thing?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i can tell based on the way it was made and it was made of so much time and effort"
(i think i have figured out the first 1x1 roleplay for the new guild its alwsome)

"Ummm not really factory melted down but they were all inspected by the guy who invented the Stratocaster... so naturally the ones that had potential spent some time with him."

"It's yours if you want it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
over there she pointed to a big white house.

"Alright... is anyone else there or will it just be me and you?" Zane slowly lead Kagami to the house.
*sister and suki are gone to the mall* she thought. no just me and you she said blushing.

Half of Zane was happy and half of Zane has unhappy at the fact that they would be alone in the house. "Damn... I guess your gonna have to follow me when I go to get you things... just in case something happens." Zane opened the door and gasped This house is soooo big!! he thought.
she walked to the bathroom and got changed. then she walked out to the living room.User Image(just the dress)

not really she smiled. she sat down.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled, "are you sure?" Zane looked deeply into Kagami's eyes and brought his face closer to her's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i couldnt accept it..." SHe looked at him  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled, "are you sure?" Zane looked deeply into Kagami's eyes and brought his face closer to her's.
she blushed. yea im sure she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"But you can... I have three of them..."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"That's what you say but your eyes tell me another story... you don't need me to get you anything... your eyes tell me that you need me to love you... sorry 'bout that I was trained to read peoples eyes..." Zane looked deeper into Kagami's eyes and took her face into his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i cant its accept my being"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"That's what you say but your eyes tell me another story... you don't need me to get you anything... your eyes tell me that you need me to love you... sorry 'bout that I was trained to read peoples eyes..." Zane looked deeper into Kagami's eyes and took her face into his hands.
....i-i hmmm.... she said blushing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:18 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Fine I won't make you do something you don't want to do.... what if it's still mine but you can play it any time you want."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"Don't fight it give into to your emotions and who knows... maybe it may just reward you." Zane lightly smiled and kissed Kagami.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Fine I won't make you do something you don't want to do.... what if it's still mine but you can play it any time you want."

"That works better for me..." Seh looked down "why must i be so stupid  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

"Don't fight it give into to your emotions and who knows... maybe it may just reward you." Zane lightly smiled and kissed Kagami.
her eyes widened and closed.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games