Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:30 am

Pretty much...

I want to get a Bachelor's degree in English with a minor in art. Fortunately though, I can get that while I'm in. After my 6 years, I plan on trying to get into the Art Institute in Shaumburg, Illinois for Game Art and Design. The MGI Bill won't cover all of that part, though. Shaumburg's pretty expensive. I'll have to save up more for that.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:39 am

how many years do you have left?

That's interesting and as you can probably tell by Krissim and Sakii..Art Institutes are hard.

Rainey_angel81

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:49 am

5 years. My one year was March 14th.

But yeah, I gathered as much. But I'm willing to take the challenge. English is gonna be like that, too, what with all the papers that I'll have to write.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:08 pm

well, good luck then

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:10 pm

And since this is a phot thread..

User Image

We in Search and Rescue have a lot of time on our hands...and it is mostly spent waiting in line for the bathroom...

Lined up before Ladies: Shanny Pants, Hansel and Kira
Lined up before Mens: Smokey, Diesel and Hank
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:16 pm

Thanks ^_^

And that pic is really cute XD

Davin_Nightwind

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:47 pm

heh thanks..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:41 pm

Davin_Nightwind
One word...Basic XD

Ok, so I'm not to keen on going back anytime soon and seeing the smoky bear hat of the TIs. XD
I can;t wait to go back, if I ever got the chance, for those exact reasons! The fact that now I can have a decent conversation with a TI because I'm Active Duty, and I like watching the trainees for some reason.

iKkN0w

iKkN0w

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Davin_Nightwind
*COUGH!* My one year mark was March 13th! I dunno, maybe one of us got the date wrong. I have five years left as well. What training squadron did you go to anyway? I was at the 331st...wolfpack. You can actually see that on my shirt I was wearing in the picture on the previous page.

I hope I get a chance to get to Germany! That's the only place I REALLY wanna go besides Kadena (Japan).
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 pm

Die Stimme
Davin_Nightwind
*COUGH!* My one year mark was March 13th! I dunno, maybe one of us got the date wrong. I have five years left as well. What training squadron did you go to anyway? I was at the 331st...wolfpack. You can actually see that on my shirt I was wearing in the picture on the previous page.

I hope I get a chance to get to Germany! That's the only place I REALLY wanna go besides Kadena (Japan).

They usually count it from the day that you left for Basic. That's when I left.

Anyway, though, I was 324th, The Black Knights. I still have my shirt...somewhere XD

Personally, I'd rather go to Yakota. It's about 26 miles outside of Tokyo =3

Davin_Nightwind

iKkN0w

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:43 am

Davin_Nightwind
Die Stimme
Davin_Nightwind

They usually count it from the day that you left for Basic. That's when I left.

Anyway, though, I was 324th, The Black Knights. I still have my shirt...somewhere XD

Personally, I'd rather go to Yakota. It's about 26 miles outside of Tokyo =3
Oh, well s**t! Someone lied to me then when they told me which base was closest to Tokyo! Either way, I have nothing but Germany, Italy, Japan, Okinawa, and Engliand on my dream-sheet, so hopefully I'll get to go somewhere like that before I get out.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:20 am

Yeah, you should probably beat that person with the Almight Beatstick of Beatstickyness XD

Anyway, though, there's actually 3 bases in Japan: Kadena down in Okinawa, Yakota outside of Tokyo, and Misawa in northern Japan.

Heh...I actually got one of the bases on my dream sheet ^_^

Davin_Nightwind

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Im having a picture whore moment today... so... hehe
User Image
Teh shortness!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gotta love Fuzzy ears!
User Image
User Image

And for some random pet photos...
Chester... one of 3 budgie birds
User Image
Shadow... one of 4 rats.
User Image
And the kitty. Scamp.
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Baby_Fox
[pics]

Aw....I used to have three rats. x3

`Rayne

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:28 pm

`Rayne
Baby_Fox
[pics]

Aw....I used to have three rats. x3
Awsome. ... what kinds did you have? surprised
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games