Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:08 pm
what are you all doing *holds one of the 4 pups*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:09 pm
"i was getting a drink" she said petting the pup in her arms.  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:10 pm
*shakes his head from left to right* *"anyways enough chitter chaters everyone, Angel, i need the location to the Earth Temple" "I just got something huge to look at and i need the orb that i spoke to you about earlier"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:11 pm
Aprilbaby1

"i hope your still not sad about yesterday"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im-im ok" she said looking at the pup, "here" she said holding out a map "that will lead you to the temple" she said to genta, she turned back to ragnos "i understand now" she looked up and smiled weakly "how are you, i hope your doing good in your new form"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im-im ok" she said looking at the pup, "here" she said holding out a map "that will lead you to the temple" she said to genta, she turned back to ragnos "i understand now" she looked up and smiled weakly "how are you, i hope your doing good in your new form"

"im doing ok"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im doing ok"
"so wanna go out? you know like to hunt together?" she asked kissing the top of the pups head  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im doing ok"
"so wanna go out? you know like to hunt together?" she asked kissing the top of the pups head

"thats ok with me"  

Dante Borges

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"Thanks, and hurries to the temple" *While there, he is sadden about what has happen there* *He first pays his respect and wishes* *After that he acquires the Elemental Orb that Angel spoke of earlier and Genta's wraps it in a fire seal bandage and then hurries back to the south to the town where he is staying*

*As he got there, he took a min to rest with all the running about* *And puts the orb on the table and examine it a lil further*

"So this orb has the power to control half breeds, and it looks like in a heavy price too, those who uses it power are cursed and decays like the earth, deadly indeed. When fused with th Elemental Temple then that curse is off and anyone or thin can control everything, starts to recite some fire seal technique to ensure no one touches it(it not an ordinary fire seal). Those who wields it will be ever drain of their powers for good(refering to who ever touches the orb while the fire seal is intact)* "There might be a war coming, he says  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im doing ok"

"thats ok with me"
she smiled "ok, meet me by the bench next to the woods, right when the moon comes out" she said "im going to put the pup to bed ok" she turned and slowly walked away  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"im doing ok"

"thats ok with me"
she smiled "ok, meet me by the bench next to the woods, right when the moon comes out" she said "im going to put the pup to bed ok" she turned and slowly walked away

ok then  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:29 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"Thanks, and hurries to the temple" *While there, he is sadden about what has happen there* *He first pays his respect and wishes* *After that he acquires the Elemental Orb that Angel spoke of earlier and Genta's wraps it in a fire seal bandage and then hurries back to the south to the town where he is staying*

*As he got there, he took a min to rest with all the running about* *And puts the orb on the table and examine it a lil further*

"So this orb has the power to control half breeds, and it looks like in a heavy price too, those who uses it power are cursed and decays like the earth, deadly indeed. When fused with th Elemental Temple then that curse is off and anyone or thin can control everything, starts to recite some fire seal technique to ensure no one touches it(it not an ordinary fire seal). Those who wields it will be ever drain of their powers for good(refering to who ever touches the orb while the fire seal is intact)* "There might be a war coming, he says

*Packs the orb in his bag and heads out, and leaves a note for the team if they decide to stop here saying to follow the path south*

*Heads south to the elemental temple but it a long way*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:31 pm
she walked to her dorm and set the sleeping pup on her bed, putting a small blanket on her. she made a clone of herself "watch her and the cub alright" she said, the clone nodded and sat on the bed, she walked out of the room and shut the door  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:33 pm
*he walks out of his dorm and locked it*  

Dante Borges

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:34 pm
*Genta wanders from forest areas, streams toward his destination and it is alrdy dark, he set up his camp, no fire, just a sleeping bag. and He awaits his next day as he gazes the night sky*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games