Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:19 pm
*grumbles about not winning the Mini Lottery* mad

Anyway.....I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer spend money on myself...save for Gaia....I started out last week with a hundred and sixty dollars in my wallet and now I'm down to forty. DAMN MY EXPENSIVE TASTES! gonk Also, I will no longer be drinking 3 dollar a cup mochas at the local coffee shop. T.T

And I may as well quit going to Weight Watchers. I just have given up on it. I don't care if I gain the weight back.....I just........don't care at all right now. x_X  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:24 pm
Fog, you can give up weight watchers and still lose weight. Try eating healthy and you should maintain your weight, but don't forget to exercise.  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:31 pm
DoomNeko
Give him another chance, if he hasn't already used up his relationship chance card of the year. It might be the best thing you'll ever do if you still feel for him.

If he goes after another girl again after such a comeback, though, then feel free to nailgun his testicles to the wall.

Technically...he has used his chance card...assuming there really is only one issued per year. sweatdrop But with a threat like that he may never need another ever again. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:38 pm
FogSage

Anyway.....I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer spend money on myself...save for Gaia....I started out last week with a hundred and sixty dollars in my wallet and now I'm down to forty. DAMN MY EXPENSIVE TASTES! gonk Also, I will no longer be drinking 3 dollar a cup mochas at the local coffee shop. T.T

And I may as well quit going to Weight Watchers. I just have given up on it. I don't care if I gain the weight back.....I just........don't care at all right now. x_X

Perhaps you need lessons on being cheap. I'm pretty good at it. 3nodding I hardly ever spend money unless I actually need something.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:46 pm
I started a furry of the year contest and I need more furs to vote!

So come on by the event forum and submit your votes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:54 pm
shoki_de_nai
FogSage

Perhaps you need lessons on being cheap. I'm pretty good at it. 3nodding I hardly ever spend money unless I actually need something.

Are you kidding me? I need lessons on being cheap? Me, Cheapo McCheapy? C'mon......XD

It's the price of gas and the fact that the car I drive is not made to be gas efficient that is really taking chunks out of my money reserve. That, and the fact that what I get paid is not much.

In other news, I'm going to try and find a psychologist to help me deal with all the s**t I've been going through lately. I'm so tired of being depressed and I want to be happy, but I just don't know how. Perhaps a psychologist can help me with this. Also, visted the animal shelter today and found the most ADORABLE dog ever. The guy told me he's a Dutch Shepherd and he's such a sweety! Too bad my aunt has like....seventy million dogs to take care of. T.T I don't think my baby Betsy would appreciate bringing in her replacement BEFORE she died. >.< BUT HE'S SO CUTE! crying  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:22 pm
Gah! I'm having an allergic reaction to Something again! My left hand is all swollen and itchy (and difficult to type with) and both of my feet and my ankle itch like HELL (making it semi-*cough*REALLY*cough* uncomfortable to walk)...I wish I knew what was causing this and how to remedy it..... mad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:35 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai
FogSage

Are you kidding me? I need lessons on being cheap? Me, Cheapo McCheapy? C'mon......XD

It's the price of gas and the fact that the car I drive is not made to be gas efficient that is really taking chunks out of my money reserve. That, and the fact that what I get paid is not much.

In other news, I'm going to try and find a psychologist to help me deal with all the s**t I've been going through lately. I'm so tired of being depressed and I want to be happy, but I just don't know how. Perhaps a psychologist can help me with this. Also, visted the animal shelter today and found the most ADORABLE dog ever. The guy told me he's a Dutch Shepherd and he's such a sweety! Too bad my aunt has like....seventy million dogs to take care of. T.T I don't think my baby Betsy would appreciate bringing in her replacement BEFORE she died. >.< BUT HE'S SO CUTE! crying

But I would not buy $3 cups of coffee. >_>  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:46 pm
Did you know that the average cup of coffee makes a 300% profit? Because it costs about 80 cents or so to make a cup of coffee but then they ramp up the price heaps. My sister worked in the hospitality industry and learnt all about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:47 pm
shoki_de_nai
FogSage
shoki_de_nai
FogSage

But I would not buy $3 cups of coffee. >_>

Well, I don't do it on a regular basis, I can assure you. Nearest coffee place is thirty miles away from where I'm at, so if I buy three dollar a cup coffee, you can say that it's a rare treat for me. Besides, how does one turn down a Mudslide Mocha?  

FogSage

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:55 pm
FogSage
Besides, how does one turn down a Mudslide Mocha?

Easy. "Hm, I think I'll pass on the coffee today.."

In other news... I'm ******** DONE with my JOB. So now I'm going to need other sources of income. *sigh* FurAffinity for commission infos, if anyone feels like donating to the "Holy s**t, my mate has no job and I'm helping him pay his bills" fund. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/redheron/

If that's not too blatant, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:59 pm
FogSage

Well, I don't do it on a regular basis, I can assure you. Nearest coffee place is thirty miles away from where I'm at, so if I buy three dollar a cup coffee, you can say that it's a rare treat for me. Besides, how does one turn down a Mudslide Mocha?

By going "omg...it's $3" ? xd I'm cheap, and I am just...unable to spend money. Getting better though, actually buying stuff when I need it.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Ozmiander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:08 pm
Nekoyaki
FogSage

In other news... I'm ******** DONE with my JOB. So now I'm going to need other sources of income. *sigh* FurAffinity for commission infos, if anyone feels like donating to the "Holy s**t, my mate has no job and I'm helping him pay his bills" fund. http://www.furaffinity.com/user/redheron/

If that's not too blatant, lol.

Be unemployed for a couple weeks and you're suddenly a bum confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:31 pm
Nekoyaki
FogSage

Woman, in order to properly function, I NEED MY ******** COFFEE. At least two cups.

domokun Not to sound insulting to you, but really, if I don't get my coffee, bad things happen.......  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:34 pm
Oh wonderful...Aside from not being able to walk because my feet have swollen up from the allergy-that-i-don't-know-what-is, but now I've discovered that my room has sprung a leak! Right over my clothes too....(I don't have a dresser yet, so my clothes are stacked on the floor by the wall in front of my bathroom)....a good half of my clothes are now soaked...and I can't just go dry them cause A: Ernesto's still throwin' it's party (as lame as it is) and B: the laundry machines are quarter machines, and I spent my last quarters doing laundry yesterday....*sigh*

And I'm getting sick....I just feel uncomfortable.... crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games