Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:30 pm

The grim reaper walked up to there cell and stared at them , "are you kat" he asked.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:31 pm

kat sat up and looked at him "i am,yes what do you want" kat asked coldly

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:32 pm

The guard looked at him. "Aw geez. You know the drill death. Where are the papers?" He said in a voice showing he had done this many times before and was tired of doing it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
Fenton came back to the surface. (Since I'm sure the Ice Lord could hear him without dieing, he will talk to him so only he and Walt can hear him.)

"So, you take a soul out of the land of the dead, and you don't have permission from any side? And then when you get caught, you escape? I can take everyone until you stay down there."

The ice lord looked at him, "i already have permission from the top in heaven my friend ive had permission for a while" he said, "and you will release them or suffer the consequences"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
The guard looked at him. "Aw geez. You know the drill death. Where are the papers?" He said in a voice showing he had done this many times before and was tired of doing it.

"here" he said handing him the papers, "now go" he said. He faced kat again, "my friend len cha said you needed some help, im at your service"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Okami_Shirinai
Walt-J-Rimmer
Fenton came back to the surface. (Since I'm sure the Ice Lord could hear him without dieing, he will talk to him so only he and Walt can hear him.)

"So, you take a soul out of the land of the dead, and you don't have permission from any side? And then when you get caught, you escape? I can take everyone until you stay down there."

The ice lord looked at him, "i already have permission from the top in heaven my friend ive had permission for a while" he said, "and you will release them or suffer the consequences"

"No. Not for his soul. Not the werewolf Scott."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:36 pm

kat growled boredly
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Okami_Shirinai
Walt-J-Rimmer

"here" he said handing him the papers, "now go" he said. He faced kat again, "my friend len cha said you needed some help, im at your service"

"Well, looks good. Go ahead."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
Okami_Shirinai
Walt-J-Rimmer

"No. Not for his soul. Not the werewolf Scott."

"im guessing since hes a werewolf he belongs in hell " he said looking at him.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:40 pm

(come on guys your makeing this rly rly boreing!!! DX were in the middel of hell dont drop us off there then come pick us up start a big fight or something

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:41 pm

"Actually, he had permission to stay on the ghost plane to be close to his family. Special permission from, "Your friends" up top."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:50 pm

(bored bored bored bored bored bored)
kat looked at death then turned back 2 clawing the ground

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Charlie put her hand on Kat's. "Hey, I'm sure he'll let me come back with you."

"Just let me run it through the system to make sure it's on the up-n-up."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:55 pm

kat bit charlies hand as hard as she could makeing it bleed everywere "leave me alone" she hissed

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:57 pm

"Ow." She took her hand back and drank the blood as it came out.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games