Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rested his head on Loki’s shoulder, smiling slightly. “I suppose you’re right.” He said quietly. “One day we’ll live a life where we won’t have to worry and go running home from a vacation.” He promised. He didn’t know when that would be or how far off it was, but he’d make sure it happened eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man promised that one day they could live a life where they wouldn't have to run home worried from a vacation. He didn't know if that was possible and if it was then he had no idea when it would be possible. Or would they be so delayed by Thanos that Tony would die should he refuse the apple or Loki be unable to get on now that he had been banished. "I am sure we'll be able to take more vacations." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know we will.” Tony replied lightly, sensing Loki’s apprehension at his words. “Now, we need to figure out something else to do. Both of us have been brooding since we woke up this morning.” He said, shifting in his seat to look around. “This was supposed to be fun and relaxing, and even if there are other things to think about, we don’t have to worry right this very minute.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head in contemplation when Tony said that they needed to figure out something else to do, because they both had been brooding since morning. "Well perhaps we merely need to go back to bed and try again." Loki suggested with an amused grin. He had heard Clint talk about people waking up on the wrong side of the bed and had suggested such a solution. Besides if they fell asleep and did actually climb out of bed again at some other time who cared, they were on vacation. They were supposed to be allowed to do whatever they liked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blinking at the suggestion, Tony chuckled lightly. “Go back to bed huh?” he asked slightly. “I suppose I could do that.” He agreed. Slowly getting up, he waited for Loki to stand before wrapping an arm around the god as they walked back into the bedroom. “I think I’ll put some tv on too….” He mumbled turning the tv on as they passed. If they couldn’t get to sleep, at least they’d have something to listen to. “You know….Maybe I’ll throw a New Year’s Party….invite some people you’d like to meet….maybe the guy that narrates the space show you like so much.” He said, thinking about what Loki had enjoyed so far.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony questioned his suggestion, he was glad that Tony seemed amused by his suggestion. He stood when Tony stood unsure what the man was going to do but the god merely smiled when an arm was wrapped around him and he was led to the bedroom. He climbed into bed as Tony said he was going to put something on the television. When Tony moved to talk about throwing another party at New Year's which Loki had come to understand was shortly after Christmas. "That would be nice I would like to meet him." Loki agreed. Though deep down he was concerned by so many people around him at that point. If he was still around and had informed Tony he would be almost five months into his pregnancy he would be showing by then. Not too much but enough for those with careful eyes like Natasha and Clint to notice and sure enough for those like Charles to recognize another life form.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly slipping into the bed with Loki, Tony pressed close to him. “I think he’d be more than excited to meet an actual alien….he probably wouldn’t let you stop talking to him all night.” He grinned. Arms wrapping around Loki, Tony gave the god a soft kiss. “You’ll love the fireworks….nothing quite like seeing them in the night sky, knowing people around the world are watching fireworks too.” He smiled. “Of course curling up in front of a fire with you and some champagne, no one else around sounds nice too.” He added, pulling the tie out of Loki’s hair and sliding his fingers through it.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:06 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his mate as Tony slipped into the bed and pressed close to him. "He would of course get the best with my being of two realms instead of Thor being of just one. Also I explored more of the realms than my brother." Loki said almost haughtily but it was playful. He liked the idea that the man he was so interested in learning from would be interested in learning from him. "Would that bother you, another man taking all of my time for an evening?" Loki questioned even more playfully as Tony wrapped his arms around the god and kissed him. Fireworks intrigued the god at the very least he had seen a few things about them but he had imagined they would look more spectacular in person. He however did indeed like the idea of just spending time with his mate in front of the fire with a drink. Of course he would have to change the champagne to not have any alcohol to not affect the child. Distracted from his choices when his hair tie was pulled out and fingers ran through his hair the god gave a soft moan. "You have magic fingers sometimes." Loki mumbled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small laugh at Loki’s bragging. “Well you always have been more interesting than your brother.” Tony pointed out. When the god questioned him about sharing his time with the other man, Tony smirked. “It’s not like I wouldn’t be glued to your side for most of the evening. You know I can’t let you out of my sights for too long. Someone might snatch you up.” He said lightly. If the Halloween party had proven anything, it was that Tony was perfectly fine with being attached to Loki throughout an event. He’d only wandered away from the god once or twice and always returned quickly. Grinning at the moan that fell from Loki’s lips, Tony shook his head. “You’re the one with magic fingers babe. You just like mine because you’re an overgrown cat.” He teased, continuing to slip his fingers through Loki’s hair, watching his lover fondly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned happily when Tony said that he was always more interesting than his brother. He smiled more when Tony said that he couldn't let the god out of his sight. He laughed at the idea that someone might snatched him up especially if he was talking with a scientist the whole time. Relaxing into the fingers in his hair he stuck his tongue out at being called an over grown cat. He didn't mind being caled a cat he felt like one sometimes, even had been one. "You can keep doing that as long as you like." Loki purred.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki, shaking his head. “Kitty, kitty.” He teased gently, but continued to run his fingers through Loki’s hair. It was oddly comforting to him, intimate and sweet. Relaxing there, he closed his eyes for a moment, listening to sound of the ocean and of their steady breathing. “you’re a miracle worker, you know that right?” he asked lightly. “I don’t think I remember a time where I’ve ever been as calm as I’ve been the last few days.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki bumped a hand against Tony's chest in protest at being called a kitty but he truly didn't mind. He closed his eyes as Tony continued to run fingers through his hair sighing softly as he settled more. He was thinking about dozing off when Tony spoke claiming him as a miracle worker. He looked up at the man confused until Tony continued. "I just know how to keep you occupied." Loki teased but he was glad he could keep his mate calm.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Busy petting your hair.” He joked before shaking his head. “You know I used to think I was better somehow, for not slowing down I could do more, faster than anyone else, even if it cost me…..but I think I can see the appeal. Even if it’s a struggle not to do something, it’s not as tedious as I thought it would be.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his mate when the man made comment on Loki keeping him occupied with petting his hair. "Everyone has their own way of living, but it is always subject to change." Loki stated nuzzling at his mate. No one said Tony had to do nothing but he was glad the man had slowed down it gave him a little bit of hope for bring the child up with him. It meant he could be patient with the child.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kissed Loki’s forehead softly, smirking. “I get that. But there’s a saying on Earth, ‘you can’t teach an old dog new tricks’.” Tony said lightly. “I was beginning to think I was too old to change how I lived. Full speed ahead into my grave…..but with you, maybe I don’t have to be like that.” He said softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games