Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:01 am
Tomoe got up and at seeing him quickly grabbed her Katana. ".......... I-I don't know who to trust anymore..." she muttered as she held he sword tightly. "You threw me against a wall... I almost got a concusion..." she said, glaring at him. (Well... it's working lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:07 am
Juno looks at Yuan, stands closer and looks at his eye. "..... ... .. I'm not going to choose yet... but you should know you're getting close to the 'People i will lash out for confusing me soo much'." he says, not looking the least bit happy.

Esuna flew out of the castle, catching a glimpse of Yuan speaking with the King. Oh... he's really clever....but i'm not falling for it... taking me like a person like Juno.. he's going to get it good... she thinks, frustrated. Now.. if i where Nightbane, where would i be resting?.. OH yes.. he doesn't wish to see us... too bad! I need to break the REAL news to him.. and.. i think... my little target is here... damnit... i should learn to morph into Seraph form so i can teleport instead of fly, she though, her eye twitchign with a bit of frustration  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:08 am
(Lol I haven't really done any thinking a head so it doesn't matter who you turn on)

"Uh what? No...no he got to you. Damn. Look Strider used his power to take control of Phantom quickly. But I didn't do anything because of this.." Yuan pulled a blue pendant from behind his shirt. "..he can't affect me because of this. But I guess he did do something to you. I just tried finding him and Nightbane..but they left the castle."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:12 am
Tomoe rubed her head, feeling extremely confused. ".......... Right." he said, not knowing what to do next. "I really don't know who we should help...."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:15 am
Juno listens to this, holding his whip, still at a defensive but not offensive stance ( i don't know if you understand what i meant XD). He listened to everything he said, and, inside the confines of his mind, Esuna was listening too, as she flew towards Nightbane.

Esuna listened all of his words. Oh... so he got to you guys then? Then.. try to explain the fact you where using Bella as some kind of sick perverted ploy! (she believes most guys who try to get girls are perverts, no offense XD) she thinks, and, with a smirk, she thinks this statement and sends it to Juno.

Back at the Castle, Juno feels the thought, and he unforls his whip, not on fire yet. "RIiiiiight.. you expect to believe me.. after Esuna stood over there, watching you smooch with Bella and breaking Nightbane's heart! " he said, and winced a bit. "Ok.. that just sounded a bit queer.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:20 am
Tomoe opened her eyes wide. "You did WHAT!?" she said, after she heard what Juno had said. "Oh... you.... you b*****d! You're going to pay for that!" she said as she grasped her sword tightly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:55 am
(Sorry I'm back. My godmother kicked me off.)

Yuan seemed disturbed. "What? Where did that come from? First, I have a lady back at home. Second I don't know any Bella..third...well there isn't a third except I don't know why you would accuse me of that? Strider can't be that strong to lead you to believe that.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 am
(Oh Axel's off.. his dad is using his computer lol. His father kicked him out of his lol)

Tomoe frowned slightly. "I... I don't know... it's.... it's just all so confusing..." she said, not letting go of her sword still. ".... I need to think clearly.... sorry," she said as she ran off her room.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:08 am
(Ah family...lol.)

Yuan let her go. My mission...not only to kill Nightbane...but to destroy his memory...and that means...killing all who knew and were in contact with him.. Yuan saw Phantom appear. He told Phantom in his mind, "Watch her...but don't let her know.." Phantom disappeared. Yuan looked at Juno and smiled, "I'm sorry about my friend...he has no manners.." Yuan chuckled a bit and turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:41 pm
"Oh... true. sorry about that, good friend.. i tend to.... HEY! You're doing that again. The tricky-confusing-thingy again. It's pissing me off, badly!" he says, as he lashes the whip and hits the floor, breaking it a bit. "It was once that you tricked me, first.. then twice with sleeping us and awakening, seeing Bella with you.. Nightbane is a great friend of ours.. anyone who tries to mess with him, be for a good reason or not, deserves some a** kicking. And we won't go for the "good guy" crap, either..." he adds, grabbing the whip and preparing himself.

(Sorry. XD Saw today Harry Potter: The Order of the Pheonix.. awesome effects..loved it)  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:46 pm
(Jeez I thought I scared you off or something XDD. Welcome back.)

Yuan looked at the whip as his brow furrowed (I love that word XD). "Uh...I...didn't do anything though. The only thing I've done is get hit by Strider, and being threatened by you guys. Well...I guess I will be leaving than if I am so unwelcomed." Yuan sighed as he turned and walked away.

Nightbane sat across from the fire from Strider. The underwater cave was shining with the light but luckily the wood was dry and no smoke. Nightbane couldn't get over how Bella...how everyone had betrayed him. First thing tomorrow he was getting out of this forest. They had used him...an old thought came to mind. They are using you as a shield to protect themselves...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:47 pm
(Gtg... tired like heck.. X3 I hope tommorow we can push this rp to some really good story points. Liking what i'm seein' now!  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm
On second thought.. just a few more posts!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm
(Lol, so do I. Well if you guys are here at least we can try wink )  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:04 pm
Juno stood there, and simply watched the blank entrance. "... I just have this weird feeling... confusion.. and... indigestion... how come everytime i think i got something resolved, something else kicks in? .. I'd better check on Tomoe... her head was spilling cells practically..." he says, and goes to her room.

---

Oh you frigging.. forget it, Juno, i'll get it resolved... Esuna thinks to herself, and stands up from the tree branch she was sitting, carefully waiting for Nightbane to see her. "Going to have to get his attention somehow... he might not belive me.. but it's the only chance i got....knowing Nightbane, he will be in deep thought.. i need something to pay attention to moi... now.. what could that be..." she says, and looks around. She sees something, and smirks a bit. Juno would've gotten a kick out of this..
As Nightbane stood there, pondering his thoughts by the fire, something wizzed by and hit his face smack like a sudden slap. It was a small acorn, and the person guilty for this heineous crime was standing on a tree in front of him, making a small acorn go up and down.

"I had to grab your attention." she says, smirking deviusly.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games