Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
*sneaks in and eyes the skuger running around and around... then pounces and tumbles with him accross the room until the momentum finally stops, and pins him down and licks his nose* ninja

Eep *tumbles, and ends up under Lox* hi

*giggles, then nuzzles and hugs tightly* Hey Sura. <^_^> *nibbles his neck playfully*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*squeaks and giggles, running a paw through her blonde hair* ^^ Yesh, I made it!
^_^ *sits on the couch and sets her on his lap so he can play with her ears* So, have you talked to Fog about "renting" me for a night? twisted
*murrs at having her ears played with* rofl I don't have money or gold to rent you out crying
Aaw, well that's unfortunate sad Maybe he'd be willing to let you have a free sample? *winks and nuzzles her cheek*
*giggles softly and nuzzles back* Maybe? ;x

Leyla Giselle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:32 pm

Megido the Oreo
xD *laughs at the sudden and skillful pouncing* Way-to-be!

Why thank you, good sir. Pouncing is one of my specialities. =x
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:35 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
*sneaks in and eyes the skuger running around and around... then pounces and tumbles with him accross the room until the momentum finally stops, and pins him down and licks his nose* ninja

*giggles, then nuzzles and hugs tightly* Hey Sura. <^_^> *nibbles his neck playfully*

I stopped running, but the room is still spinning

Skuger Moonclaw

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:35 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*squeaks and giggles, running a paw through her blonde hair* ^^ Yesh, I made it!
^_^ *sits on the couch and sets her on his lap so he can play with her ears* So, have you talked to Fog about "renting" me for a night? twisted
*murrs at having her ears played with* rofl I don't have money or gold to rent you out crying
Aaw, well that's unfortunate sad Maybe he'd be willing to let you have a free sample? *winks and nuzzles her cheek*
*chuckles and pokes her nose* Yes, maybe. I'm a workin' Bull now xD Alright, so maybe not. I'm sure we can work something out on our own.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:36 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*chuckles and pokes her nose* Yes, maybe. I'm a workin' Bull now xD Alright, so maybe not. I'm sure we can work something out on our own.
*giggles softly and curls up all dainty and small in his lap* x3

Leyla Giselle

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:38 pm

There's people here tonight. eek
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

*smirks and pets da skuger softly, and scritches behind his ears some* Ish da ebil gnomes, I say... they've put some kind of spell on ya to make it look like the room's spinnin' even when it ain't! >> *snuggles*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:40 pm

Eddily

Hey Ed. XP
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:40 pm

Eddily

Hey Ed

Skuger Moonclaw

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:41 pm

Eddily
*waves to Eddily from her comfy bull seat* xD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:42 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*giggles softly and curls up all dainty and small in his lap* x3
Oh, want to see my picture? I never posted one when I joined because I didn't know how. *scritches her stomach*

Edit: Heyo, Ed-sir.

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:42 pm

*waves to all* whee
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:43 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

*smirks and pets da skuger softly, and scritches behind his ears some* Ish da ebil gnomes, I say... they've put some kind of spell on ya to make it look like the room's spinnin' even when it ain't! >> *snuggles*

*snugs* or I'm just dizzy

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:44 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

*snugs* or I'm just dizzy

...I still blame the gnomes. >> << *cuddles*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games