Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:45 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*murrs at having her ears played with* rofl I don't have money or gold to rent you out crying
Aaw, well that's unfortunate sad Maybe he'd be willing to let you have a free sample? *winks and nuzzles her cheek*
*giggles softly and nuzzles back* Maybe? ;x
*chuckles and pokes her nose* Yes, maybe. I'm a workin' Bull now xD Alright, so maybe not. I'm sure we can work something out on our own.
*giggles softly and curls up all dainty and small in his lap* x3
Oh, want to see my picture? I never posted one when I joined because I didn't know how. *scritches her stomach*

Edit: Heyo, Ed-sir.
*purrs softly* Oo oo! I do! *nods and smiles*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:47 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

*smirks and pets da skuger softly, and scritches behind his ears some* Ish da ebil gnomes, I say... they've put some kind of spell on ya to make it look like the room's spinnin' even when it ain't! >> *snuggles*

*snugs* or I'm just dizzy

...I still blame the gnomes. >> << *cuddles*

Gnomes, the wingless Gargoyle. One day, the battle of stone ornaments will come to a head, and one side will stand in victory.

I hope it's the gargoyals, cause I'd hate to see what gnomes would look like, up on building legdies.

Skuger Moonclaw

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:48 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*chuckles and pokes her nose* Yes, maybe. I'm a workin' Bull now xD Alright, so maybe not. I'm sure we can work something out on our own.
Oh, want to see my picture? I never posted one when I joined because I didn't know how. *scritches her stomach*

Just a sec. I need to resize it...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

*smirks and pets da skuger softly, and scritches behind his ears some* Ish da ebil gnomes, I say... they've put some kind of spell on ya to make it look like the room's spinnin' even when it ain't! >> *snuggles*

Gnomes, the wingless Gargoyle. One day, the battle of stone ornaments will come to a head, and one side will stand in victory.

I hope it's the gargoyals, cause I'd hate to see what gnomes would look like, up on building legdies.

Indeed... we must take up arms with the gargoyles and fight the evil gnome empire! <<

And yush, that'd be a disturbing image... o_o;

Lloxie

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:52 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera

Just a sec. I need to resize it...
Okies *sits patiently*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:53 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

Indeed... we must take up arms with the gargoyles and fight the evil gnome empire! <<

It'll be the first time, but the demons of hell, will ally with the age old guardians of Earth, the Gargoyles, and together they'll fight the Gnomes and angles. A Battle of Heaven, Hell, and Earth.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:54 pm

I saw it when you had it in the post originally, just post the link.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:55 pm

Tolera
Okies *sits patiently*
Alright, I think that should do it. Here you go ^_^ I have another picture that has a different look that I like, but it has some nudity in it, so I can't post it here >_> User Image

Megido the Oreo

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:56 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

It'll be the first time, but the demons of hell, will ally with the age old guardians of Earth, the Gargoyles, and together they'll fight the Gnomes and angles. A Battle of Heaven, Hell, and Earth.

...what?! NO! Reverse the angels and demons, you gots things all mixed up! Angels and gargoyles = goodguys, demons and gnomes = badguys! Rerf.... <<
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:56 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Okies *sits patiently*
Alright, I think that should do it. Here you go ^_^ I have another picture that has a different look that I like, but it has some nudity in it, so I can't post it here >_> User Image
Ooo! Muscley! *squeezes his arm lightly* o.o

Leyla Giselle

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:01 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Okies *sits patiently*

As the older Slim jim commercals use to say "Mmm, Beefy" XP
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:01 pm

Tolera
Glad you approve =D I, personally, like my other look a bit more. Actually, it's kinda hard for me to decide between them ^_^;

Megido the Oreo

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:02 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
As the older Slim jim commercals use to say "Mmm, Beefy" XP
Yes I am xD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:03 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Glad you approve =D I, personally, like my other look a bit more. Actually, it's kinda hard for me to decide between them ^_^;
Oo! Can you PM me the pic? ^^ *snugs and squeezes at his muscles again* x3

Leyla Giselle

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:04 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

...what?! NO! Reverse the angels and demons, you gots things all mixed up! Angels and gargoyles = goodguys, demons and gnomes = badguys! Rerf.... <<

hells no. Angles are the evil tools of the greatest evil.

Gargoyles fight for earth, and in a deal witht he demons, if they help them. They'll help the demons. Gargoyles get Earth, demons get all the afterlife. Works pretty fair, I think.

Soon the magic will be back to the world, and I can take my rightfull place. hehehe
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games