Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*squeaks and giggles* ^^

@ Sura: I had to restart my comp XD
I love those sounds x3 *keeps it up*

@Eddily - Sure, I don't see why not. I just need some tokens first.
*ears twitch and she giggles softly as she sits all curled up in his lap, being a small kitty of only 5'3*
You're just so damn cute! x3 *resists the urge to molest her while cuddling her on his lap*
*giggles and cuddles back* ^^
I could get used to this twisted *goes back to scritching and rubbing her stomach*
Oh could you? *laughs softly and stretches her feet paws out*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:55 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

Demons arn't bad, they are just those who have gotten away from the magic numbing power of the angles. They possess what all at one time did, till angles sealed the gates of magic from our relm.

Night Lox

Well, as far as I'm concerned it's just the exact opposite from that. Guess we're just from two completely different realities... ninja

And I be back... for a short while anyway. :B

Lloxie

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*ears twitch and she giggles softly as she sits all curled up in his lap, being a small kitty of only 5'3*
You're just so damn cute! x3 *resists the urge to molest her while cuddling her on his lap*
I could get used to this twisted *goes back to scritching and rubbing her stomach*
I most certainly could. *openly admires her slender legs*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:00 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*giggles and kicks her feet lightly back and forth as she sits comfortably in his lap and chews on one of her fingers lightly* I see ;D

Leyla Giselle

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:01 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

Demons arn't bad, they are just those who have gotten away from the magic numbing power of the angles. They possess what all at one time did, till angles sealed the gates of magic from our relm.

Night Lox

Well, as far as I'm concerned it's just the exact opposite from that. Guess we're just from two completely different realities... ninja

<<
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:03 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

Night Lox

<<

*snuggles* >>

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:03 pm

Wow, that was a terrible use of a special move by the computer... xd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*giggles and kicks her feet lightly back and forth as she sits comfortably in his lap and chews on one of her fingers lightly* I see ;D
Do you have a picture I could see as well? It's only fair... *grins at her cute/sexy behavior. does more urge resisting*

Megido the Oreo

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Do you have a picture I could see as well? It's only fair... *grins at her cute/sexy behavior. does more urge resisting*
Not yet *taps her chin* I should draw one though. *grins lightly*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:06 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

Night Lox

<<

*snuggles* >>

*hugs*

Skuger Moonclaw

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:10 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Yes, you really should *nods a few times and makes circles on her stomach with a large finger tip*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Yes, you really should *nods a few times and makes circles on her stomach with a large finger tip*
*giggles softly and pokes his nose playfully* ^^ I think I will

Leyla Giselle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:14 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

Night Lox

<<

*snuggles* >>

*hugs*

*nibbles* <^^>
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:14 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*wrinkles his nose a bit at the poke, but then smirks* You just make sure to show it to me once it's finished, got it? *pokes her stomach*

Megido the Oreo

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:15 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*wrinkles his nose a bit at the poke, but then smirks* You just make sure to show it to me once it's finished, got it? *pokes her stomach*
*laughs softly and murrs* I got it ^^
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games