Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

i did too edward told me...

when he kill it?

idkkk

well, that ends the story.... * an army of undead apper for no reason* Tora looks over ".....Im goning to the park this is just plain sad that we only have undead to move this along...."

yah *kicks dirt snf sighs*hears a sound that pricks my ears but its only a ;leaf in the wind*

the army of undead starts to move towards Tora and Lucily VERY VERY slowly. tora frowns "wow...i was hopeing they move faster than the undead in the movies"

*takes a gun and aims looks away and shots all but two right in the head*sighs and puts the gun away* ur turn  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm
im bored...DX  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

idkkk

well, that ends the story.... * an army of undead apper for no reason* Tora looks over ".....Im goning to the park this is just plain sad that we only have undead to move this along...."

yah *kicks dirt snf sighs*hears a sound that pricks my ears but its only a ;leaf in the wind*

the army of undead starts to move towards Tora and Lucily VERY VERY slowly. tora frowns "wow...i was hopeing they move faster than the undead in the movies"

*takes a gun and aims looks away and shots all but two right in the head*sighs and puts the gun away* ur turn

Tora throws a pebblle at a tree behind them. "wait for it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 pm
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Kai looks at Gako and says "oh hello....." She looks to Izara who is falling asleep dangerously in a tree once more. "whats up?" she says curiously

Is your sister going to be ok

"i think so the last time she fell asleep in this tree she saved her own live but.......i can heal her if she snaps a lil too late..." Kai looks at her sister a little worried

let me get her*gako jumps up in tree grabs her without waking her up and drops her safely on the ground*there ya go no prob
"Uh.."Kai starts to say then whispers "oh no....."
Izara wakes up sensing the touch of someone unkown and looks up at Gako. stressed she glares at him.*feels she can takes care of herself* then gets a cookie out of her bag and tosses it up to Kai.
Kai takes it and fiddles with it then says to Gako "Iz is wel...she doesnt like to b thought of as helpless.....she feels that.....thats y our parents died....so now she practices all kind of fighting styles along with her speacial talents......she doesnt like fighting here..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:12 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

idkkk

*waits for it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Kai looks at Gako and says "oh hello....." She looks to Izara who is falling asleep dangerously in a tree once more. "whats up?" she says curiously

"i think so the last time she fell asleep in this tree she saved her own live but.......i can heal her if she snaps a lil too late..." Kai looks at her sister a little worried

let me get her*gako jumps up in tree grabs her without waking her up and drops her safely on the ground*there ya go no prob

Izara wakes up sensing the touch of someone unkown and looks up at Gako. stressed she glares at him.*feels she can takes care of herself* then gets a cookie out of her bag and tosses it up to Kai.
Kai takes it and fiddles with it then says to Gako "Iz is wel...she doesnt like to b thought of as helpless.....she feels that.....thats y our parents died....so now she practices all kind of fighting styles along with her speacial talents......she doesnt like fighting here..."
well i do not respect how she reacted but i gues i will have to deal  

Spookdude IV

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

the peble hit Lucily in the back of the head and the zomibes are still far away. "just give them 3 minates and ill kill them with a weird method'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

the peble hit Lucily in the back of the head and the zomibes are still far away. "just give them 3 minates and ill kill them with a weird method'

*rubs bck of head* ow wat was that for!?  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

"umbrella?" she asks pulling two umbrellas out of nowhere  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm
*gets out notebook and starts drawing*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100

Izara makes a face as Gako says respect
"Izara!" Kai starts to protest but is silenced by the angry tears forming in her sisters eyes.
"Izara......" Kai whispers
Izara looks away and shakes the tears away then turns the music up so to ignore everyone around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100

she has no reason to cry my brother killed my parents rite in front of me and i couldnt do any thing but i saved my sister and brother he was going to kill them and me but instead he killed himself

Izara makes a face as Gako says respect
"Izara!" Kai starts to protest but is silenced by the angry tears forming in her sisters eyes.
"Izara......" Kai whispers
Izara looks away and shakes the tears away then turns the music up so to ignore everyone around her.
she has no reason to cry my brother killed my parents rite in front of me and i couldnt do any thing but i saved my sister and brother he was going to kill them and me but instead he killed himself  

Spookdude IV

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm
*falls asleep while drawing*.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*falls asleep while drawing*.....

Gako sees her sleeping and decides to yell WAKE UP  

Spookdude IV

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

"umbrella?" she asks pulling two umbrellas out of nowhere

.>. *looks at weirdly* uh its not...*starts to por down rain*looks up*sighs and takes the umbrella*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games