Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:57 am
gil looked around the mansion " they left me" he said with a sigh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi walks downstairs without noticing shun following her, then she notices him and walks faster*

Shun runs to her and grabs her wrist. "Hey, whats wrong?"

*yumi pulls her hand away and keeps walking*

"Yumi!" Shun yelled, chasing after her again.

*runs into the woods and disappears*

Shun didn't see Yumi and sighs then he remembered he left Gil and went back. When he entered he saw Gil and went up to him. "Sorry." He said apologetically  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm
"its okay" gil said going to shun "wheres yumi"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 pm
Kasumichan17
"in her toghts" ed said behind shn, toght he was taller "it's batter to ghive her some time"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm
Kasumichan17

"She dissapeared...Oh! I should go thank Abel for letting me into his room." He said then walks then turns ti look at Gil. "You coming?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm
blessedheart
Kasumichan17

"She dissapeared...Oh! I should go thank Abel for letting me into his room." He said then walks then turns ti look at Gil. "You coming?"
'you sure you want to enter his house again? you got stuck there more times that i can remenber"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm
'yeah" gil said smirking " lets go thank him"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 pm
notingles
blessedheart
Kasumichan17

'you sure you want to enter his house again? you got stuck there more times that i can remenber"

(Already in the house XD)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm
*yumi keeps running until she couldnt see abel's house anymore...but she looked around and couldnt see
ANYONE's house. she was lost. panicking, she tried to go back the way she came, but it lasted forever, she couldnt find the edge of the woods. after running for halfhours at a time, she gives up and sits in a glade, exhausted*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi keeps running until she couldnt see abel's house anymore...but she looked around and couldnt see
ANYONE's house. she was lost. panicking, she tried to go back the way she came, but it lasted forever, she couldnt find the edge of the woods. after running for halfhours at a time, she gives up and sits in a glade, exhausted*
ed was preocupied and gave an small aproach with the mind, just enoghf so she could notice he wanted to start a link  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed was preocupied and gave an small aproach with the mind, just enoghf so she could notice he wanted to start a link

*yumi agreed to link. at the same time she heard different voices whispering...one was dominant*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi agreed to link. at the same time she heard different voices whispering...one was dominant*
yumi? are you ok? and the voices are from shun and a girl i dont know... you have a small acess to my hearing while in the link  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm
Shun and Gil go to Abel's room and knocks on door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yumi? are you ok? and the voices are from shun and a girl i dont know... you have a small acess to my hearing while in the link

i...dont know! i....i have no clue where i am! ive tried running the way i came, but i can't find the edge of the woods! and...this might sound insane....but i keep hearing people whispering! and a faint violin. very faint, but it's....playing my ancient song! i dont know what to do!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

i...dont know! i....i have no clue where i am! ive tried running the way i came, but i can't find the edge of the woods! and...this might sound insane....but i keep hearing people whispering! and a faint violin. very faint, but it's....playing my ancient song! i dont know what to do!
just dont faint, i'l try to find you trugh the link ed turns around and rushes into the woods at full speed  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games