Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked puzzled when he heard the saying, he knew for a fact such things were not true. He listened to his mate non the less as the man explained that he had taken such a saying to heart and believed he was too old for change. "You can do what you wish with me Tony, of course I prefer you not head to your grave any sooner than necessary but I understand." Loki told the man. He wanted Tony to know that he could do what he needed or wanted to. Sure somethings might upset the god like the man nearly getting killed but it was something Loki was sure they could over come.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at that. “I don’t intend to end up there too soon.” He reassured his lover. “It’s just….so much has changed, both in my life and me personally, since you came around. Pretty much all of it is good, so don’t worry, but it’s not anything like what I was expecting at my age and in my position.” He said, taking one of Loki’s hands in his and bringing it up to kiss his palm and wrist tenderly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled relieved when Tony assured him that he was intending to end up there any time soon. He listened as the man explained that so much had changed in Tony's life since Loki himself had come into the genius' life. He knew Tony regretted none of it but at the same time Loki worried if perhaps if Tony might not like some of the changes or perhaps he thought that Loki was forcing him to change. He smiled gently as Tony seemed to read his mind and told him not to worry as he took one of the god's hands and kissed his palm and wrist. "I will try not to worry too much." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Leaning in, Tony gave Loki a soft kiss, arms tightening around him for a moment. "I love you my mate." He said gently, shifting toward Loki a little, intending to cuddle a little closer. "I honestly can't imagine being without you now."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki snuggled into Tony as the man tightened his arm around him. Hearing the man call him his mate and that he loved him had the god purring softly. "I love you too mate of mine." Loki murmured allowing himself to be shifted closer. He took the opportunity to be as close to Tony as possible. "I can not imagine it either nor do I wish to imagine it." Loki sighed against Tony's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Shivering slightly at the feel of Loki’s breath on his neck, Tony smiled softly. “One day you’ll get tired of me constantly bothering you and being attached to your hip.” He joked, hands rubbing over the god’s shoulders. “I suppose I’ve turned into a bit of a softy with age.” He added lightly, nuzzling at Loki’s hair.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum at Tony's words. He knew his mate was joking. "Your right one day i'll get annoyed with you and i'll disappear." Loki started figuring he could tease back but at it didn't sound like he was teasing. "But then i'll be back in an hour and want to be next to you again." Loki finished looking up with a slight grin. He nuzzled back into Tony when man ran hands over his shoulders. "I do mind that you have turned soft but just with me." Loki hummed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled softly at Loki’s words. “And I’ll have to pretend to be annoyed with you after.” He replied lightly. He would never stay mad at Loki, he already knew that. He loved the god and all of his quirks and insecurities to ever get angry about anything the man did. Letting Loki nuzzle close again, Tony rested his chin on the god’s head. “You deserve to be spoiled and have all the attention.” Tony responded. “Luckily, you just so happened to find the one man on Earth with more free time than anyone else so that he could spend it all on you.” He teased.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned against his mate's skin when Tony said that he would have to pretend to be annoyed with him when Loki returned. giving a soft huff of agreement when Tony said he deserved to be spoiled and have all the attention. He of course wouldn't believe such things when they were back among the world but for now it was nice to hear. "You only have all that free time because you gave the company to Pepper. If you had not no doubt you would have little to no free time." Loki reminded his mate. He liked however that Tony had so much free time to spend with him. If Tony accepted the child he carried it meant that they would both care for it with all the time and energy they had.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum. “That’s only partially true.” Tony replied. “I’d have less free time, but I’ve never been overly involved with the day to day running of the company. Never had the patience for that. I only went when I was absolutely needed, just like now.” He explained slowly. “I guess you could say that I’ve never really been the business man I like to claim I am.” He said softy. “The lab was always my main focus…..bit of a curse really, it’s why so much slipped by without my notice.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum in return when Tony hummed before speaking about he had never been involved terribly much in the business aspect of the company. He gave anot her hum this one more sleepy when Tony said the lab had always been his focus and curse. He was trying to continue listening to tony but being wrapped tight against the man and breathing in his scent against the man's neck had Loki fading quickly against his will.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could sense Loki drifting off on him. Chuckling, he kissed the side of Loki’s head softly. “Sleeping beauty.” He teased gently. “Go ahead….go to sleep.” He murmured, hand slipping down Loki’s back in a comforting motion. Turning to watch the tv that was still playing softly in the background. Of course with Loki warm in his arms and his steady breaths against his skin had Tony slowly drifting off as well, more than content with where he currently was.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:35 pm
MDaylus

A soft grunt of disapproval answered the sleeping beauty comment but loki did not fight as Tony told him to sleep. The hand smoothing down his back in a comforting way put the final nail and the coffin and loki was soon asleep. He didn't move from Tonys arms until he awoke later when the sun had begun to set. In his sleep he sensed something that wok him. Carefully he untangled himself from Tony and left the room. Making his way to the head of the ship where he could see the island drawing close. His breath felt short as he moved forward until his hands grasped the metal railings. He stood there for a few moments before he started singing gently. An old Asgardian lullaby that Frigga had sung to him when he was a babe and he in turn sung to his children. Hoping that if what he sensed on the island was Fenrir that his son would hear him and know he was coming to rescue him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony began waking up as Loki moved away from him, but didn’t come into full consciousness until after the god had been out of the room for a bit. Rubbing his eyes, Tony glanced around the room and frowned when he didn’t find his lover. Slowly getting up, he followed the bond until he found his lover at the railing of the ship, singing. He thought of interrupting, but decided against it. Crossing his arms over his chest, he slowly leaned against a wall and watched. He wasn’t completely sure what Loki was doing, but he had an idea, and he didn’t know if the view made him incredibly confident about finding Fenrir, or incredibly sad.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 am
MDaylus

Loki was quite aware when Tony left the comfort of their room and bed and made his way onto the deck. He was a bit surprised when the man did not come forward to him. He did not stop until he had finished his song before he turned to look at tony. His hands still gripping the railing he worried his bottom lip, unsure of himself and what to do. He wanted Fenrir to be here to have heard his song but he was starting to doubt again. Odin would not have made it so easy and if Fenrir was here then why hadn't the man shown up yet. Ready to stop Loki like he had in all other cases of his life, ready to teat away any shred of happiness he was building. The god still thought it was a miracle that Tony hadn't been torn from him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games