Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 pm

(The reason I didn't see Esuna was cuz I was in an underwater cave lol. Don't worry let's just say we are still on the ground.)

Yuan frowned. Well...if I can get them awake together...maybe I won't have to kill either of them...myself..

Nightbane snarled as the acorn hit the side of his face. Strider just leaned back and laughed. Nightbane looked in the direction to see Esuna. "Esuna?...go away. I'm not in the mood.." Nightbane hung his head down.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:38 pm

she gets out of the bed "oh i dont feel so good" she shakes her head "what happened?" she finds herself undressed "what?" she quickly dresses then runs out of the room "what the hell happened?" she asked running down the hall almost tripping "wheres Will?"

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 am

Phantom was walking down the hall when he bumbped into Bella. "Excuse...me..." He kept walking.

Yuan was behind him looking down and thining of what to do next.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:31 am

(Hello! Good day ^_^)

Valdamt gets up from his bed, not being able to sleep a wink, even though he is exhausted. "Oh.... something's just not right.... I can feel it...." he muttered as he walked to his balcony to get some fresh air.

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:35 am

(Still morning to me (I haven't had breakfast yet, don't think I am going to XD ) but yeah, good day.)

Yuan passed Bella without a thought and continued down the hallway. Yuan didn't make this easy.... Yuan looked to his left to see Valdamt a bit aways on a balcony. I could...maybe another time..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 am

(It's morning over here too... I just like to say Good day X3 yah I'm weird)

Valdamt rubbed his temples, trying to relax and to think straight. "Hmm... so much going on lately...." he said as he exited the balcony and his room, and walked through the hallways. Maybe a bit of reading might calm me down.... he thought as he headed toward the library.

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:58 am

(Meh that's not weird, weird is a cat that is emo. Now that's weird, and yes I am talking about my cat.)

Yuan walked a bit more when he remembered something. Phantom..

Phantom was in Tomoe's room. Unseen by anyone, watching Tomoe and Juno in the room. Orders clear..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 am

(X3 Lol that IS weird... but what's weirder is having a dog that howls like a woman giving birth.... yep, that's my doggie!)

Tomoe woke up and rubbed her eyes slightly. She yawned and streched, feeling some of her bones crack. She rubbed her head and winced, since that spot was still a bit sore ever since she hit her head. At least it's not bleeding.... she thought.

--

Valdamt entered the library and began to look for something interesting to read to calm his nerves. "Let's see now... " he muttered as he looked through the bookcases.

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:09 am

(XDD My dogs just bark...although the bigger one cries like she's....uh back to the rp!)

Yuan thought for a moment. Well...I can get rid of the father now...hmm...but I want to use Juno to complete the process. That way things fall into place.

Phantom watched Tomoe. He was to watch her...but he felt uncomfortable at his view point. He was hoping she wouldn't get undressed or he might fall off the ceiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:12 am

(Brb, my godmother wants on.)

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:17 am

(Lmao! X3 mine just howls like that every mornign at 3 am, when he's hungry and I havent fed him or when my step dad arrives home and doesn't get out of the car fast.... oh! Alright, see ya later!)

Valdamt grabbed one of the books and sat down. ... Hmph.... why do I still have this odd feeling... I feel... unsecure in my own home... he thought as he opened the book but didn't read. Maybe is stress... but I do get the feeling that someone wants to kill me.... oh well... who doesnt...

--

(lol!) Tomoe noticed that she went to sleep in the clothes she had in the fight, so she got up looked for her pajamas and began to change. I must've been very tired to sleep in these... she thought.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:29 am

(Back. XD well a howling dog is better than a howling dog that has no voice box.)

Phantom had to stare. His hand slipped a bit as rock and dust fell to the ground. He quickly disappeared in smoke as he reappeared in another corner with a better grip. Yuan doesn't pay me enou--he doesn't even pay me at all...

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 am

(Welcome back! Aww a dog with no voice box? That sad... that reminds me of my aunts dog who doesn't know how to bark.. seriously, just and odd squeaky noise comes out every time she tries... it just scares the other dogs X3)

Tomoe's cat ears twitched as she heard something. She looked around, with an eyebrow raised. ... I'm sure I heard something.... like a rock falling to the ground.... oh that happens all the time... I'm just paranoid... she thought as she took her pajamas and went into the bathroom to bathe.

--

Valdamt closed the book that he didn't even read and got up from the armchair. "Dammit..." he cursed as he walked out of the library and into his study. He felt paranoid, stressed, umcomfortable, nervous and unsecure. But most of all, he felt worried for the lives of his daughters. "I have to do something... this... mission Juno spoke about still hasn't begun... and it's making me nervous..." he said, talking to himself.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:46 am

(That's sort of what a dog without a voice box sounds like. Like a hoarse yelp that really freaks dogs, and people, out. Oh and thanks.)

Black flames shot up in a dark corner. Sean stepped out as the flames dispersed. His eyes were narrowed and he was pissed, "Where did that b*****d go? He allowed Shadow to die but no good can come from him now."

Yuan was walking through the halls when he felt an odd pressence. Now who could it be?

Phantom felt the odd feeling too. The difference was he knew who it was. Out of shock he fell and hit the ground on his head. After rubbing it a bit he got up. He had forgotten about Tomoe.

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:51 am

(ooh yeah.... I knew that X3)

Valdamt suddenly felt the dark presence too. ".... Ikasu...? No... I doubt it...." he said as he grasped the sword on his waist tightly as he exited his study. Someone unwanted is definitelly here... he thought as he walked through the hallways.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games