Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(lol our pick didnt show, and it just sent me to the home page XD that's why I thought I had to make an account but apparently I don't lol)

(Damn you photobucket! Lol...let me see if I can fix it after dinner...)

(lol! Bon appettite then!)

(See if this works...)Hmmm

(Yep it worked! And you aren't bad looking at all. I like your eyes! ^^)

(Haha thanks. And you're not the first person to like my eyes...what's so special about them though? I've always wondered that hehe.)

(It's their color, it's really nice ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Haha thanks. And you're not the first person to like my eyes...what's so special about them though? I've always wondered that hehe.)

(Thank you. I guess I've always liked their color, just didn't think there was anything special about it XD So...what do you look like? If you don't mind me asking.)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:16 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Thank you. I guess I've always liked their color, just didn't think there was anything special about it XD So...what do you look like? If you don't mind me asking.)

(Well... you'll have to settle for a description cuz I got no digi cam nor pictures of me in this computer lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:17 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Well... you'll have to settle for a description cuz I got no digi cam nor pictures of me in this computer lol)

(Hehe alrighty then, I'll deal with that =P)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Well, I'm 5'6'', I weight 135 pounds, tanned skin, long black hair, dark eyes--my bf says that they look very egyptian--and my measurements are 36, 32, 36 lol lmao XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:23 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Well, I'm 5'6'', I weight 135 pounds, tanned skin, long black hair, dark eyes--my bf says that they look very egyptian--and my measurements are 36, 32, 36 lol lmao XD)

(*sighs* I never fully understood the whole measurement thing....no one ever explained it to me lol >.> <.<)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:25 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(*sighs* I never fully understood the whole measurement thing....no one ever explained it to me lol >.> <.<)

(Lol it's okay. It means your chest size, waist size and hips/bottom size in inches lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:30 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Lol it's okay. It means your chest size, waist size and hips/bottom size in inches lol)

(Diameter? 'Cause 36in seems pretty big to stick out lol)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:33 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(lol yeah Diameter XD lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:35 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Hehe alrighty then. Well...I'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there, I'm about 5'8" and weigh 150lbs.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:38 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Hehe alrighty then. Well...I'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there, I'm about 5'8" and weigh 150lbs.

(lol Cool, you aren't overweight then XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Nope, not at all. Although I do kind of have a belly X3)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:49 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Well... swimming helps... and so does ridding a bycicle ^^ XD lol we kept talking about our physiche and stoped rp-ing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:54 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Well... swimming helps... and so does ridding a bycicle ^^ XD lol we kept talking about our physiche and stoped rp-ing)

(Hahaha you're right.)
Cordire layed on the bed, snuggling next to Tanya, tired from their "adventure" last night.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(Hahaha you're right.)
Cordire layed on the bed, snuggling next to Tanya, tired from their "adventure" last night.

Tanya softly cuddled with Cordire, her hands softy feeling his chest and smiling lightly. "That was..... it was... just.... wow...." she simply said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff