Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:17 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Zomg.

I r employ-ed.

The interview went very well. I just have to do the drug screening test tomorrow, and then I get to go through orientation and stuff.

I gots my first job! Whee! <@_@>

Wait...when did this happen? eek

XP I got a call yesterday to come in to Wal-Mart for a job interview. Had the interview today. And basically, I'm now employed. XD Just gotta do that other stuff I mentioned.

What the hell...I went and was applying at a kiosk last week. I needed two work references....since I didn't have any, I had to back out of it.

Finding work can be hard. You'll find something 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:27 pm

Thankies Affy. <^^> *snuggleluffs*

And yeah, keep lookin', Ed. =3 Hey, if I can get a job, anyone can. XP *huggles the kitty tightly*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:35 pm
Well, what I was confused on is how you got in as a first job, and I needed two references.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:42 pm
Eddily
Well, what I was confused on is how you got in as a first job, and I needed two references.

Some places need them. Some don't. It's weird like that  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:44 pm
Af Mas
Eddily

Some places need them. Some don't. It's weird like that

It was the same store though. Different location, but yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:49 pm

You sure they had to be -job- references? I just put down the director of the community band I'm in, and the father of a friend of mine, cus I helped him clean out his garage once. If it's like the form I filled out, Ed, you can just use references for things you've done voluntarily and such. =3

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:51 pm
Lloxie

You sure they had to be -job- references? I just put down the director of the community band I'm in, and the father of a friend of mine, cus I helped him clean out his garage once. If it's like the form I filled out, Ed, you can just use references for things you've done voluntarily and such. =3

Me volunteer?....

Yes, they had to be job references. Since I didn't want to lie about it and get in trouble later, I just backed out of it and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

Me volunteer?....

Yes, they had to be job references. Since I didn't want to lie about it and get in trouble later, I just backed out of it and left.

Meef. Odd... they didn't specify -job- references here. <@-@>

Lloxie

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:58 pm
Getting your first job can be stressful, firstly because most first time jobs involve lots of manual labor. For instance, my job requires me to be able to lift sacks of groceries all day and to be able to mop. While you may not be used to it, you'll catch on real fast. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:00 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Me volunteer?....

Meef. Odd... they didn't specify -job- references here. <@-@>

Ah well I guess. Good luck to you. 3nodding  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:07 pm

Actually, I was hired to work the cash register. O_o;; Surprising, but hey, I'm not complainin', hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:09 pm
FogSage
Getting your first job can be stressful, firstly because most first time jobs involve lots of manual labor. For instance, my job requires me to be able to lift sacks of groceries all day and to be able to mop. While you may not be used to it, you'll catch on real fast. wink
This coming from someone who spent the first two weeks whining about his job. .__.

Loxy- Good luck to you. Hope the computer likes you and doesn't decide to randomly fire you like one of my classmates. XD

Edd- Good luck searching. You may be having more trouble because of the places you are applying. Some are just harder to get into. XP  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
This coming from someone who spent the first two weeks whining about his job. .__.

I'm entitiled to b***h about having to work four hours a day that I could've spent lounging about with a good book. .............aren't I?

In any case, I hate my job, but I'll still do it for the money they pay me. Why? Because I'm a money ho........T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:18 pm
stress drawings make everything better. I can't think of a place to put it, though, because it's kind of really graphic, but I don't want it to just collect dust in my august folder. neutral and it is hu-eg so photobucket would compress it. Goddamn. ;_;

Best intestine I ever drew.  

Nekoyaki

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:27 pm
Nekoyaki
stress drawings make everything better. I can't think of a place to put it, though, because it's kind of really graphic, but I don't want it to just collect dust in my august folder. neutral and it is hu-eg so photobucket would compress it. Goddamn. ;_;

Best intestine I ever drew.

Use photoshop to half the size and use type 8 JPEG compression so it still looks good but is very small.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games