Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:57 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*squeaks!*
I wonder what sounds you would make if I (censored due to graphic content) heart
*blushes brightly* Oh my! whee redface
"Oh my", indeed. *grins fiendishly at the kitty on his lap* And in case you didn't know by now, I'm just a big perv. *whispers a few more of the things he'd like to do to her in her ear*
*blushes brighter and grins* So am I. And oh my once again at the things you say! heart redface
It makes me very happy to hear that you're a perv too twisted However, you seem a bit embarrassed by my ideas... *fake pouts a little*

@Diana - Hey there, Miss Diana ^_^ How goes it?

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

ok, Nibbles. Like Megabyte's pet Null/father

Er... k. o_O; *scritches his tummy softly*

You see, in Mainframe, and any other computer system. There are Binomes, Virusies, and programs. When a game comes down, and the computer loses, the Binomes in that game are "killed" and become Nulls. kinda like when you delete something and it's there, but not really in the tashbin. Also, if their is damage to any computer areas, that can cause nulls too.

Hexidecimal, and Megabyte, two Viruses, were born after the sister city was destroyed, and some how, their father was one of the people lost and turned into a null. Megabyte keeps the null of his father as a pet named nibbles. Hex, just has controll over all nulls.

Nulls are dangerous, because they can drain a binomes energy.

I might got osme of the wrong. I haven't watch Reboot in way too long >>;

OH!! Yush, I remember that show... was pretty cool, hehe. <^_^> I missed a big chunk of the series though, which would explain why I wasn't aware of that, probably.

I've seen all but the final season. Cartoon Network had it on in Toonami, and about half way through, they just stopped. Why I hate toonami. They can play the hell out of dragonball z, and tones of other crappy shows, but Gundam, Reboot, and a few other good shows, they just drop em, with out even playing the full seires.

I think the Nibbles father thing, happend in season 3. or maybe 2. think it was before the whole War thing that happend. >> trying not to say anything, to spoil

Yeah, Toonami's the only place I ever saw it. And nyeh, I used to be a big fan of DBZ years ago... but then I got tired of it. It got too cheesey and stuff. Not to mention repetitive... and I HATED how they'd go so far, then repeat the episodes all over again multiple times before finally continuing with the next season after keeping ya waiting for AGES. XD

Mreh... I think I only saw like, season 1 or so of Reboot. Maybe a little of season 2.

I liked DBZ, but yeah, it just same old thing ever saga. Cell Saga was the last one I watched, and the only one I really like other then the Sayian one. Dragonball I liked better, cause it wasn't all flying around shooting energy balls. It was alot better. I didn't see it all though. GT is just crap. The creater didn't want to do Dragonball Z, and he really didn't want to do GT. I don't think he even did anythign on GT, just let who ever deal with that.

They showed season 1, 2, and 3 on Toonami for some time, then when the compainy Mainframe entertainment, saw how well it was doing on their, decided to do a deal with CN, or just went ahead on their own, and made the final, unfinished 4th season. But as it finaly came on Toonami, they had already played the original so many times, that alot of people didn't care any more, then hardly gave it enough adverties ment, and they cept playing movies and stuff, so it was hardly on, so raitngs were low, and they just stopped.

I want to get the full series on DVD

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

Diana Vulpes
Goood eeevening~

Hey Di! <^_^> *nuzzle* =p

Eddily
Lloxie
*it squeaks some when he bats at it, and spills a tiny bit of catnip* ninja

eek *inhales the catnip, batting it faster now*

*giggles s'more and continues to watch him, waiting for the catnip to take its affect* X3

Megido the Oreo

Goes fine.

Selene Aries

Eddily

Diana Vulpes
Goood eeevening~

*waves from the bunny batting*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:58 pm

Lloxie
*giggles s'more and continues to watch him, waiting for the catnip to take its affect* X3

*gets really into it and flings it across the room*

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:59 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw

You see, in Mainframe, and any other computer system. There are Binomes, Virusies, and programs. When a game comes down, and the computer loses, the Binomes in that game are "killed" and become Nulls. kinda like when you delete something and it's there, but not really in the tashbin. Also, if their is damage to any computer areas, that can cause nulls too.

Hexidecimal, and Megabyte, two Viruses, were born after the sister city was destroyed, and some how, their father was one of the people lost and turned into a null. Megabyte keeps the null of his father as a pet named nibbles. Hex, just has controll over all nulls.

Nulls are dangerous, because they can drain a binomes energy.

I might got osme of the wrong. I haven't watch Reboot in way too long >>;

OH!! Yush, I remember that show... was pretty cool, hehe. <^_^> I missed a big chunk of the series though, which would explain why I wasn't aware of that, probably.

I've seen all but the final season. Cartoon Network had it on in Toonami, and about half way through, they just stopped. Why I hate toonami. They can play the hell out of dragonball z, and tones of other crappy shows, but Gundam, Reboot, and a few other good shows, they just drop em, with out even playing the full seires.

I think the Nibbles father thing, happend in season 3. or maybe 2. think it was before the whole War thing that happend. >> trying not to say anything, to spoil

Yeah, Toonami's the only place I ever saw it. And nyeh, I used to be a big fan of DBZ years ago... but then I got tired of it. It got too cheesey and stuff. Not to mention repetitive... and I HATED how they'd go so far, then repeat the episodes all over again multiple times before finally continuing with the next season after keeping ya waiting for AGES. XD

Mreh... I think I only saw like, season 1 or so of Reboot. Maybe a little of season 2.

I liked DBZ, but yeah, it just same old thing ever saga. Cell Saga was the last one I watched, and the only one I really like other then the Sayian one. Dragonball I liked better, cause it wasn't all flying around shooting energy balls. It was alot better. I didn't see it all though. GT is just crap. The creater didn't want to do Dragonball Z, and he really didn't want to do GT. I don't think he even did anythign on GT, just let who ever deal with that.

They showed season 1, 2, and 3 on Toonami for some time, then when the compainy Mainframe entertainment, saw how well it was doing on their, decided to do a deal with CN, or just went ahead on their own, and made the final, unfinished 4th season. But as it finaly came on Toonami, they had already played the original so many times, that alot of people didn't care any more, then hardly gave it enough adverties ment, and they cept playing movies and stuff, so it was hardly on, so raitngs were low, and they just stopped.

I want to get the full series on DVD

Mrah. *snuggles*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:00 pm

Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
Goes fine.
I... am so glad... to hear it. =D

Megido the Oreo

Lloxie

Eddily
Lloxie

Eep oO;; *ducks*

Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Goood eeevening~

*waves from the bunny batting*

Ed beating bunnies with bat?

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
*squeaks!*
I wonder what sounds you would make if I (censored due to graphic content) heart
*blushes brightly* Oh my! whee redface
"Oh my", indeed. *grins fiendishly at the kitty on his lap* And in case you didn't know by now, I'm just a big perv. *whispers a few more of the things he'd like to do to her in her ear*
*blushes brighter and grins* So am I. And oh my once again at the things you say! heart redface
It makes me very happy to hear that you're a perv too twisted However, you seem a bit embarrassed by my ideas... *fake pouts a little*

Not embarassed ;x Maybe excited? blaugh *giggles and pokes his nose*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:01 pm

Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Eep oO;; *ducks*

*eyes go shifty then runs after it*

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Megido the Oreo
Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
Goes fine.
I... am so glad... to hear it. =D

I am... so glad... that you... are... so happy... to hear... Mr... Shatner. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Well, I should go, unfortuantely. Nini everyone. <^.^> *hugglenuzzles everyone*

And the cardgame ish back up now by the way, Ed. =p *scritches behind the kitty's ears, then slips him a bag of catnip with a card on it that says "There more where that came from", then sneaks off* << >>

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:03 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo

Not embarassed ;x Maybe excited? blaugh *giggles and pokes his nose*

Don't worry X3 we are all perves.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games