Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:31 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
*kisses the top of her head... and can't help but start to nibble on her ear again* >>
*giggles as her ear is nibbled on, the other twitching lightly*
*reaches up with his free hand to rub the base of that twitching ear, still nibbling on the one in his mouth*
*murrs contently and smiles*

@Arty: ROFLMAO XD
*releases her from his clutches, and slumps on the couch, laying on his back, but leaving her on his lap*

@Ed - Don't worry! I shall whore myself out until I've raised enough money to pay the ransom! >=(
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:31 pm

Eddily

gonk How much?

100k twisted

Artemis Vulpes

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:32 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
my browser is lagging bad. So I might disapher, or not respone that fast

Okies.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:33 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Eddily

*kidnaps Ed and sets a ransom* pirate
gonk How much?

100k twisted
At least I'm worth that much. cool

Eddily

Artemis Vulpes

Skuger Moonclaw
my browser is lagging bad. So I might disapher, or not respone that fast
gonk

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
*kisses the top of her head... and can't help but start to nibble on her ear again* >>
*reaches up with his free hand to rub the base of that twitching ear, still nibbling on the one in his mouth*

*releases her from his clutches, and slumps on the couch, laying on his back, but leaving her on his lap*

@Ed - Don't worry! I shall whore myself out until I've raised enough money to pay the ransom! >=(
*leans into the back of the couch, cuddling her kiki and stretching her feet-paws out* Mew! ^^

Leyla Giselle

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:34 pm

o_O Ok... it's gonna take a lot 'o' whorin' to raise 100K I think.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:35 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo

*leans into the back of the couch, cuddling her kiki and stretching her feet-paws out* Mew! ^^
*smiles up at her and folds his arms behind his head, gettin' comfortable and relaxing*

Megido the Oreo

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:36 pm

Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo

*smiles up at her and folds his arms behind his head, gettin' comfortable and relaxing*
*smiles at him before laying on her stomach ontop of him and grinning, holding her kiki with one paw*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:38 pm

*snuggles under a blanket tent with a pile of plushies*

All free to join. 4laugh

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:40 pm

think it might have past
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:42 pm

Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo
Tolera
Megido the Oreo

*smiles at him before laying on her stomach ontop of him and grinning, holding her kiki with one paw*
*drapes one arm over her body, leaving the other behind his head. he rubs her lower back soothingly*

@Diana - I'd join ya, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fit in there ^_^;

Megido the Oreo

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:42 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
think it might have past

Computer had gas, eh?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:43 pm

*still kittynapped*

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:43 pm

Megido the Oreo

@Diana - I'd join ya, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fit in there ^_^;

It is a big tent ninja and I have my wings hidden away.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games