Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 am
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

Snowy cant swim crying

*Pulls him to the side of the pull and places his hand on the edge, so he can hold on*
I could teach you~

Yesh, Snowy shall learn to defeat dis water X3

Okay, first you learn how to float, then how to "blow bubbles" when you're underwater~

How does Snowy float? O.O

Okay! Everyone please help teach this neko to swim! Take a deep breath, Snowy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm
Well to start with, I think he needs to hold onto the edge of the pool, and practice kicking in the water. Let him get used to the proper leg movements first, since he can do that pretty easy on his own without help 3nodding  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well to start with, I think he needs to hold onto the edge of the pool, and practice kicking in the water. Let him get used to the proper leg movements first, since he can do that pretty easy on his own without help 3nodding

Great idea, Aya-chan! Okay Snowy start practicing!~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm
*grips the side of the pool softly and kicks a little bit, shaking and eventually clinging back to the ladder.  

Snowspartan1399

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:57 pm
Snowspartan1399
*grips the side of the pool softly and kicks a little bit, shaking and eventually clinging back to the ladder.

Uh....okay. Okay, Spartan cling to the side and kick some more! I'll be near you, so don't worry about drowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

Uh....okay. Okay, Spartan cling to the side and kick some more! I'll be near you, so don't worry about drowning.

But Snowy is scared T^T  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm
....You can't die holding onto a horizontal edge while kicking in the shallow end. If you get tired you just...stand up <.<;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
*Uses the magical energy in her staff to change into swim wear, before storing her staff in pocket space. She then dives into the pool after the girl* YOU GET BACK HERE MY MILF FRIEND!!

She laughs and dives under the water swimming up behind Amara to hide and stayed there  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 am
*qquietly crawls out of the pool and lays by the fireplace* sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 am
Snowspartan1399

You don't want to learn?~  

Talim656

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 am
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

You don't want to learn?~

water ish scary T^T  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child
*Uses the magical energy in her staff to change into swim wear, before storing her staff in pocket space. She then dives into the pool after the girl* YOU GET BACK HERE MY MILF FRIEND!!

She laughs and dives under the water swimming up behind Amara to hide and stayed there

"You realize with as submissve as Amara-chan is, that's not going to help...right? I think it's time to show you just how much of a MILK I think you are" Giggling evily she quickly swims across the water to Angel.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child

"You realize with as submissve as Amara-chan is, that's not going to help...right? I think it's time to show you just how much of a MILK I think you are" Giggling evily she quickly swims across the water to Angel.

"oh its on now" Angel quickly jumped landing ontop of the water somewhat. she ran across the top of it jumping over aya-chan before cannonballing into the other end of the pool "gotta catch me first!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 pm
After resting, Firetiger makes sure no one is around and puts her clothes in a corner to change to her tiger form. She creeps behind a rack of weapons and runs to pounce on the dojo's target from behind.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm
Grinning evily she chases after the other girl. "Oh when I get to you, I'll be giving you a good spanking!" She dives underneath the water, holding still, but preparing to lunge at her given a good opportunity.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games