Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Last Poster Wins!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you'll win?
  Of course =D
  Uhm No =)
  Uhmm uhh wht?Srry waz distracted =P
View Results

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 am
o.o
i'm just a high school student.
lolz, i've lived here my whole life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 am
Awesome. One of my friends is currently studying in Portland. He keeps telling me about how cheaper things are there than in New york... b*****d does it on purpose because he knows I don't have a lot of money. xD

So, what are you interested in studying once you get out of high school?  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 am
hmm...not really sure. my dad and step-mom are trying to push me into medical, but i think i prefer physics or something like that, i'm also kinda into engineering, but i don't really think i'm gonna do that one.
lolz. yeah oregon can be pretty cheap. we don't have taxes on things we buy either. ^^ lolz.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 am
No taxes, huh. Gah, don't remind me.

Well, from what I know, medicine can take a long time to study but I find it very interesting. My friend was studying nuclear physics, I think, but he changed to business and administration. He said it was 'too hard', heh. Engineering is an excellent choice, too. Word has it that, in the near future, the demand for engineers is going to rise, huhuh.  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 am
my sister is going into business. since that's what she's doing i'm staying clear of it. i'm tired of my dad always comparing me to her and my brother.my sister is an a student with a couple b's and my brother is an f student. sweatdrop
i hate it when they say, be more like your sister, or do you wanna end up like your brother?
what are you studying?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 am
Ah, I know that routine all too well. In my case, my parents compare me to my cousins... they all went to places like Stanford, Northwestern, NYU... meh. Not that I'm a bad student but I'm not a genius either. And yeah, I hate it when they do that.

I'm also in the business department. Management, to be precise. I'm not sure I want that though, but I guess I still have some time to pick another area... though music is out of question, heh.  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 am
lolz. why is music out of the question?
yeah. i'm not really smart, but i'm not dumb either.lolz
well i got to go, for the night. talk to you tomarrow^^ just keep typing i'll get back to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am
My parents would never approve if their son became a musician. xD

Alright then, see ya around. 'Night!  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

hazel843

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 am
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W.Howe

I just don't care

ninja Ninja says join my huge contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15740011 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

hazel843

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am
Yay, someone else is here! *glomps'n'snuggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am
o.o yes it does bother me o.e

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am
o.o
so people finally decided to show up again........XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 am

Joeyfish5
Crew

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 am
"..." is all you need.

Any more and it becomes redundant. Any less and it'll only end sentences.

I. Win.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games