Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Emo_lovin_Punk
spookdude100
Kai looks at Gako and says "oh hello....." She looks to Izara who is falling asleep dangerously in a tree once more. "whats up?" she says curiously

Is your sister going to be ok

"i think so the last time she fell asleep in this tree she saved her own live but.......i can heal her if she snaps a lil too late..." Kai looks at her sister a little worried

let me get her*gako jumps up in tree grabs her without waking her up and drops her safely on the ground*there ya go no prob

"Uh.."Kai starts to say then whispers "oh no....."
Izara wakes up sensing the touch of someone unkown and looks up at Gako. stressed she glares at him.*feels she can takes care of herself* then gets a cookie out of her bag and tosses it up to Kai.
Kai takes it and fiddles with it then says to Gako "Iz is wel...she doesnt like to b thought of as helpless.....she feels that.....thats y our parents died....so now she practices all kind of fighting styles along with her speacial talents......she doesnt like fighting here..."

she has no reason to cry my brother killed my parents rite in front of me and i couldnt do any thing but i saved my sister and brother he was going to kill them and me but instead he killed himself
well i do not respect how she reacted but i gues i will have to deal

Izara makes a face as Gako says respect
"Izara!" Kai starts to protest but is silenced by the angry tears forming in her sisters eyes.
"Izara......" Kai whispers
Izara looks away and shakes the tears away then turns the music up so to ignore everyone around her.

she has no reason to cry my brother killed my parents rite in front of me and i couldnt do any thing but i saved my sister and brother he was going to kill them and me but instead he killed himself
Izara *tisk* she walks away to the front steps of the school alone
"Iz.....?" Kai asked but her question was answered by Izara's glare
"ok...i'll go find Ryoji...he''ll cheer u up..." Kai says walking off to find her brother
Izara tries to focus on music but her eyes keep tearing up  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

the peble hit Lucily in the back of the head and the zomibes are still far away. "just give them 3 minates and ill kill them with a weird method'

*rubs bck of head* ow wat was that for!?

"umbrella?" she asks pulling two umbrellas out of nowhere

.>. *looks at weirdly* uh its not...*starts to por down rain*looks up*sighs and takes the umbrella*

who said anything about the rain? the zombies step in to the center of a convenitly placced X on a train track. tora opens the umbrella and uses it. a train sounds and runs into the zombies and overturns. "well....that was anti climatic....it didnt even kill any of them..."  

Alice the Loving

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*waits for it*

the peble hit Lucily in the back of the head and the zomibes are still far away. "just give them 3 minates and ill kill them with a weird method'

.>. *looks at weirdly* uh its not...*starts to por down rain*looks up*sighs and takes the umbrella*

who said anything about the rain? the zombies step in to the center of a convenitly placced X on a train track. tora opens the umbrella and uses it. a train sounds and runs into the zombies and overturns. "well....that was anti climatic...."

*looks at and sighs*starts to walk to dorm*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:31 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

who said anything about the rain? the zombies step in to the center of a convenitly placced X on a train track. tora opens the umbrella and uses it. a train sounds and runs into the zombies and overturns. "well....that was anti climatic...."

throw another peble at the train and nothing happens. Tora turns around and cathes up. "so...now what"  

Alice the Loving

3_teddygirl_3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image this is bella
Bella is new to the school.
She looks at Blair and smiles...
"Hello Ms. Blair Im bella" She holds her books tight..
And tries not to smile..
She holds Her Ipod And says "are ipods aloud?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

throw another peble at the train and nothing happens. Tora turns around and cathes up. "so...now what"

she walks to the dorm in silence..."the shadow isnt over yet..." she shakes her head."it cant be.it just cant." she sstops and sits in rain and mud under and tree. she looks at tora and gives her a weak smile.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

3_teddygirl_3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 pm
User Image bella walked to her seat.
"SUP PEEPS!!" she yells.
And laughs a little.
She twirls.. "hI sarah!!"
"its been a while"
she wonders if anybody will meet her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm
spookdude100
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*falls asleep while drawing*.....

Gako sees her sleeping and decides to yell WAKE UP

GAH! oh...Hello sweatdrop  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Sydney Rocks Ur world
User Image bella walked to her seat.
"SUP PEEPS!!" she yells.
And laughs a little.
She twirls.. "hI sarah!!"
"its been a while"
she wonders if anybody will meet her

Hello  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Name: Aimi Fuyu
Job: helping Santa
Don't like: tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, bitter foods
Owner: oxo_Lucky_oxo
Fears: thunder, spiders, getting rapped
how u would no her: sweet tooth
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

User Image  

oxo_Lucky_oxo

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

she walks to the dorm in silence..."the shadow isnt over yet..." she shakes her head."it cant be.it just cant." she sstops and sits in rain and mud under and tree. she looks at tora and gives her a weak smile.

"i doubt its dead myself, evil will always live aslong as there lives good" Tora says sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm
"AHAAHAH!!!!" she yells and calms down a bit holding he bag,
"Oh HI!!!!" she smiles and her ring falls off. "Shoot!"
She dunks down and gets the ring.
"Did you hear? Michael jackson died!" sHE says  

3_teddygirl_3

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm
(sorry guys im back anyone wanna fill me in on whats going on?)
(Sarah)
*walks around looking for Ryoji*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm
Sydney Rocks Ur world
"AHAAHAH!!!!" she yells and calms down a bit holding he bag,
"Oh HI!!!!" she smiles and her ring falls off. "Shoot!"
She dunks down and gets the ring.
"Did you hear? Michael jackson died!" sHE says

Oh...Yeah...this is akward...but my mom used to own a coffee shop and his manager used to come every day and on weekends i helped her so i met His manager...i didnt remember but after ithought about it...i did...(i was 7 years old)  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

"i doubt its dead myself, evil will always live aslong as there lives good" Tora says sitting next to her.

lucily sighs heavily and thinks about how this whole ordil will work out, "i know its not gone cuz i still cant sleep." lucily listens to wind blow as her lil kitten milky comes up to her and meows.lucily picks it up and pets it looking up; looking hopeful  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games