Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm
Abel sighed and shook his head.
"What is it now?" said Abel sternly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm
"is he always like this" gil asked shun  

Kasumichan17

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi keeps running until she couldnt see abel's house anymore...but she looked around and couldnt see
ANYONE's house. she was lost. panicking, she tried to go back the way she came, but it lasted forever, she couldnt find the edge of the woods. after running for halfhours at a time, she gives up and sits in a glade, exhausted*
ed was preocupied and gave an small aproach with the mind, just enoghf so she could notice he wanted to start a link

*yumi agreed to link. at the same time she heard different voices whispering...one was dominant*
yumi? are you ok? and the voices are from shun and a girl i dont know... you have a small acess to my hearing while in the link

i...dont know! i....i have no clue where i am! ive tried running the way i came, but i can't find the edge of the woods! and...this might sound insane....but i keep hearing people whispering! and a faint violin. very faint, but it's....playing my ancient song! i dont know what to do!
just dont faint, i'l try to find you trugh the link ed turns around and rushes into the woods at full speed

*covers ears and tenses up, trying to stay conscious*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi agreed to link. at the same time she heard different voices whispering...one was dominant*
yumi? are you ok? and the voices are from shun and a girl i dont know... you have a small acess to my hearing while in the link

i...dont know! i....i have no clue where i am! ive tried running the way i came, but i can't find the edge of the woods! and...this might sound insane....but i keep hearing people whispering! and a faint violin. very faint, but it's....playing my ancient song! i dont know what to do!
just dont faint, i'l try to find you trugh the link ed turns around and rushes into the woods at full speed

ed gets to her soon after "now... relax and let it happen, i'm here"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel sighed and shook his head.
"What is it now?" said Abel sternly.

"On and off." Shun said and walks up to Abel. "Just wanted to say thank you." He says witha soft smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm
"Is that all?" asked Abel and Gilbert was readying the carriage.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi blushes slightly, dropping her hands. the violin gets louder and she falls backwards, faint*  
"thank you for letting us look" gil said bowing to abel  

Kasumichan17

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi blushes slightly, dropping her hands. the violin gets louder and she falls backwards, faint*
the brink hapens and they apear at an somewhat diferent way, edmund was bloodied on the ground but alive, the lab destroied and ed at an keller rampage on his snake form, but not alone  
"All right." said Abel and standing up.
"Come Marianne." said Abel and Marianne followed and was heading outside to go to the meeting.

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

II_Kuro_II
"Is that all?" asked Abel and Gilbert was readying the carriage.

"Yes. Good bye." Shun said, taking Abel's hand and shaking it then he let go and looked at Gil. "Lets go." He said and left the room and was out of the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm
gill said his goodbyes to abel and left the house "what now" he asked  

Kasumichan17

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

the brink hapens and they apear at an somewhat diferent way, edmund was bloodied on the ground but alive, the lab destroied and ed at an keller rampage on his snake form, but not alone

*the woman was running as fast as she could to find a weapon, and found a pipe that had broken off, and held it defensively*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*the woman was running as fast as she could to find a weapon, and found a pipe that had broken off, and held it defensively*
the snake ed riped the pipe in half as if it were buter, after that he gave an bite on her neck injecting poison and continued to kill all scientists, but edmund had escaped, ed was on his body again, but still on a ranpage with no control over his actions  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

the snake ed riped the pipe in half as if it were buter, after that he gave an bite on her neck injecting poison and continued to kill all scientists, but edmund had escaped, ed was on his body again, but still on a ranpage with no control over his actions

*the woman fell to the ground with no more life in her body*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games