Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm
Trigramatic
Tails turned, then took a step back, away from the two. Then, grasping the blade tight, he leaped back and into the pit. He gasped as a raw surge of heat flared through him, and he rest his arms on the surface as his racing mind adjusted. His breathing was quick, but not shallow. The look of unadulterated joy on his face was obvious and perhaps a little creepy.

"If I...fall into a daze," he said, "I'll try to fight it."

"I can try to see if I can pelt you with an Ice Beam from over here if you do!" I shouted out to him, jokingly of course.

"This is where you fought the ice elemental?" Tristen asked.

"One of the spots." I said.

"What made you think you killed him here?" He then asked.

"You see that spot way over there?"

He looked and saw the slope. "Uh-huh?"

"I had the sword in Celcius's head at the time. And I was heavily injured for that matter. To finish him off, or so I thought, I used whatever strength I had left to trigger an Ancientpower attack. I dislodged the rock over there and had him to take a lava bath. At the time, I thought that would have done anything in. I...was gravely mistaken..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 pm
It was not just the heat that subdued Tails. The ebb and flow, as it dragged him under, would have been too much pressure on non-fire or rock types. But instinctively, his body steeled against it, tingling with energy he could barely contain. With both hands, he clutched the broken blade tight. He knew, as it always did, this sensation would pass. He did not even close his eyes as he submerged.

Which might have been a painful thought, if Tristen thought on it too hard.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:07 pm
Trigramatic
It was not just the heat that subdued Tails. The ebb and flow, as it dragged him under, would have been too much pressure on non-fire or rock types. But instinctively, his body steeled against it, tingling with energy he could barely contain. With both hands, he clutched the broken blade tight. He knew, as it always did, this sensation would pass. He did not even close his eyes as he submerged.

Which might have been a painful thought, if Tristen thought on it too hard.

Tristen wasn't really thinking on the possiblities of having one's eyes burned out of one's sockets. Really, he kind of envied Tails for being able to go where he couldn't. "I wonder what's it's like for Tails down there."

"He enjoys it. That's all I really know." I said to Tristen. "At any rate. Lets see if the piece happened to be up around here instead of in the lava." I said to him.

"Okay."

We then started to walk about the ledge above the pool of lava. That piece could virtually be anywhere down in here, if it was still here that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm
The moments after he'd gone under, breath finally leaving his lungs, felt like hours where each second crashed into the next like a thousand car pileup on the highway of time. After the fact, Tails wasn't sure if it was sleep, or a trance. But the fog in his mind disappeared, and the icy blade he'd been holding only drifted inches from his fingertips.

He snatched it up again, then curling, pointed his body into the depths. It had been years since the battle. If the blade had fallen into steam, it would have been carried by the current until it lodged in some kind of crevasse. He was blind down here, but he could feel. He would grasp every square inch of the floor if he needed to.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 pm
Trigramatic
The moments after he'd gone under, breath finally leaving his lungs, felt like hours where each second crashed into the next like a thousand car pileup on the highway of time. After the fact, Tails wasn't sure if it was sleep, or a trance. But the fog in his mind disappeared, and the icy blade he'd been holding only drifted inches from his fingertips.

He snatched it up again, then curling, pointed his body into the depths. It had been years since the battle. If the blade had fallen into steam, it would have been carried by the current until it lodged in some kind of crevasse. He was blind down here, but he could feel. He would grasp every square inch of the floor if he needed to.

There may be a oddity within the pool of lava that Tails scavenged the bottom with. Out of place...as if something was trying to fight off the heat within the magma depths...just like the part of the blade Tails held close.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm
The feeling from the blade he held was not lost to Tails, but he could not place it for what it was. As he trawled the bottom, he came no closer to recognizing it even as he neared, perhaps preternaturally drawn as if holding a magnet. It was not until he cut his hand on a jagged edge that he felt it recoiling through him.

He pressed his hand against his chest and only winced. With his other, he gingerly reached out for whatever had sliced him.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm
Trigramatic
The feeling from the blade he held was not lost to Tails, but he could not place it for what it was. As he trawled the bottom, he came no closer to recognizing it even as he neared, perhaps preternaturally drawn as if holding a magnet. It was not until he cut his hand on a jagged edge that he felt it recoiling through him.

He pressed his hand against his chest and only winced. With his other, he gingerly reached out for whatever had sliced him.

Upon reaching out for the object, Tails would feel that it did in fact have the same feeling as the piece of the blade he held. The way he was positioned, he would need to reach up to reach a part where he could grip with ease and not cut himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Tails did not grasp the blade firmly until he found a part he recognized as the hilt of a sword. He planted his feet against the rock bed, then pulled.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 am
It would be to Tails's fortune that, despite the ebb and flow of the lava, the sword lodged itself in such a way that it wouldn't leave for some time without any outside interference. It would be pulled rather easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 am
When it came loose, Tails propelled several feet from the sword's resting place. He had it, and all that was left to do was deliver it to Blizz. But as his feet touched the bed again, he realized that this was the deepest he'd ever been. He could not tell where the opening to the stream may be, nor if there was a gap between the surface and rock above.

He gulped lava. Closed his eyes. And he decided his arms and legs would be sore for a long time.

Fighting the weight of the lava, he stretched and pumped his arms, legs and even his tails. For each surge that worked against him, there was another that pulled him forward. Ever upward. He only hoped there were no strange Pokemon alurk that thought him as a squishy snack.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:32 am
I looked around the area, trying to make sure that the sword part wasn't around anywhere along the walls, buried under anything, or anything of the sort. "Tails has been gone a long time now." Tristen said.

"It hasn't been that long yet." I said.

"Do you think Tails is fine on his own?" Tristen asked.

"Perhaps just in case..." I took out a Pokeball and released it. "Typhlosion!"

The ball busts open and out came the fire Pokemon. "Siooon!"

"Typhlosion. Check on Tails for me. He's in there." I said, pointing to the lava.

"Sion!" Typhlosion dove right on in. While he couldn't support Tristen in this heat, he could try to help Tails out if anything.

"Do you think any other fire Pokemon would be down in here?" Tristen asked.

"I don't know. I know that there are plenty above us in the cooler parts of the caverns, though but...eh..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:52 am
Odd received a strange letter earlier in the day, delivered by an even stranger Pokemon. A Jynx had arrived with a letter in hand, marked with his real name. He could only assume it was from one person and the only way it could have found him is with information from that one person. Opening it, he found something inside that shattered his reality.

Unwelcome Letter
~Dear Sterling,

I'm afraid I have grim news, my son. The abbey is being invaded. I haven't the slightest idea why or what we may have that the invaders may value but I can only pray the Gods protect us. Please, whatever you do, stay away until you receive word that we are safe. I could not live with myself if our gift from the heavens were to fall into harm's way because of us.

Father Clancy~

With those words in his mind, he ran to his room, grabbed his coat and his Pokemon before rushing out once more. He didn't even bother with counting his Pokemon. He grabbed all of them and figured he'd decide which ones to use when he needed them. Something had to be horribly wrong for Father Clancy to send his Jynx after him. "I'll be back, Lykas!" He called as he passed his young partner's room on the way out.

Outside, he jumped onto his hoverboard and headed up the mountainside with every intent to stop whatever was happening to his home.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 am
When Tails broke the surface, he did not break the surface. He scraped a blade against the solid rock above and, with a sigh, changed direction. He couldn't keep one hand on the ceiling at all times -- he wasn't that strong a swimmer.

But swim he did. If it took hours, or even days, he would not rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 am
Trigramatic
When Tails broke the surface, he did not break the surface. He scraped a blade against the solid rock above and, with a sigh, changed direction. He couldn't keep one hand on the ceiling at all times -- he wasn't that strong a swimmer.

But swim he did. If it took hours, or even days, he would not rest.

Typhlosion was there for Tails, however, and he'd make the swim all the easier on the fox kid. "Ty-siooonnnn."

"Tails! Did you find it!?" I shouted out to him. "Are you okay for that matter!?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 am
It was to Tails' surprise that something had begun to carry him along. He could not hear Typhlosion, but he smelled something very familiar on the sheath of lava about the Pokemon.

Chili.

So he relaxed just a little until, finally, Tphlosion had brought him back. He spit out lava then drew a gasping breath. And he heard Blizz's voice. Typhlosion was spot-on. With his good hand, he waved the long-lost portion of the sword. "It cut me a little, but I'm okay," he said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games