Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki turned to look at him, Tony didn’t move at first, just watching his lover. Slowly opening his mind to offer Loki some comfort. Sending soothing thoughts his way, he slowly headed toward Loki. Coming up behind him, Tony placed his arms on either side of the god, hands gripping the railing with Loki’s. Kissing his shoulder, he was silent for a moment. “What can I do to help?” he finally asked. “I don’t know how to help you right now.” He murmured  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked almost hopeless when Tony began to send comfort through their bond. He turned a bit more towards Tony when the man started to move towards him but he couldn't seem to dislodge his hands from the rail. Green eyes turned back to the island when Tony pressed against his back and Loki sucked in a shuddered breath. Hearing Tony ask how he could help, and not knowing how to help him. Truth be told Loki himself was unsure how to help himself. He knew he should not be as emotional over this as he was being but he couldn't help it. Finally tearing his hands from the railings Loki turned into Tony and wrapped his arms around the man burying his head like he had done earlier when they were in bed. "If...if Fenrir is there and he comes... don't." Loki breathed trying to keep himself composed. "Don't let him take the two things I can hold onto from me." Loki muttered. He just felt tense with the anxiety of everything and whatever emotions the baby was making him feel. Mostly anxiety and sadness, mood swings this early worried him more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrapped his arms around Loki as soon as the god turned to him. Placing a hand on the back of his head, he let Loki press close, arms tight around him. “I will never let him touch you again. I will never let him hurt you. Do you understand?” he said softly, tone firm. “I love you more than you will ever know, and I won’t give you up. And I know Fenrir is the one thing you want more than anything else, he won’t be taken from you again.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 pm
MDaylus

A shuddered breath answered Tony wrapping his arms around him. It helped ground Loki and calm him a bit. The words Tony spoke just did it more so. He nodded when asked if he understood, he did indeed and he had begun to believe the man. A small bitter smile pulled at his lips when Tony said that he knew that Loki wanted Fenrir more than anything else. While it was true what he really wanted was his whole family to y and the baby included. Life was rarely ever so kind to him however that he knew. Taking a deep breath he pulled away slightly. "I am sorry, I did not mean to get so emotional." Loki apologized.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head when Loki apologized. Cupping his cheek, Tony met his eyes calmly. “Don’t apologize for this, I understand why this is so important.” He said quietly. “But don’t you ever think that anything is going to take you from me, got it? I just got you, I’m not letting you slip through my fingers so fast. Too selfish for that.” He said with a faint smile. Hugging Loki close again he turned his eyes to the island, considering it in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki met Tony's eyes as the man cupped his cheek and told him not to apologize. He gave a soft laugh and smile at Tony saying that no one was going to take the god from him because he was too selfish. The god didn't argue with the man about that and leaned against him when he was hugged once more. "Can you sense it?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was rubbing Loki’s back carefully as he stared out over the water. He was almost surprised by the sound of Loki’s voice. “Sense what?” he asked slowly. He guess he did sense something, but probably not something Loki would be glad to hear of. It was something that made Tony uncomfortable, unsure, something almost ominous. But then again Tony’s feelings were 50/50 on the best of days.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into tony as the man rubbed his back. "The magic on the island, I can't tell what it's for but it's there. Different than the other islands." Loki replied looking to the island. He frowned at the thought of Tony sensing nothing, he was half of Odin and to y could sense his magic. He had thought because of that Tony would be able to sense it if it was Odin's magic but it seemed not to be the old god's work.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. "I don't feel any magic, of course it might just be too far for me. My senses with that type of thing aren't as honed or reliable as yours." He said slowly. "But....I do feel something....it's like that chill that comes when you're about to go somewhere new and some little voice in the back of your head whispers that something is right with the place....." Tony said slowly. "There is something off with that island." He said firmly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:38 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he didnt feel any magic but then it might be too far for him. It was entirely possible, what loki sensed was feint right now but he knew the closer they got the more exposed it would become. He might even be able to tell the user when they were close enough if he knew their magic which he still hoped was Odin. Green eyes returned to Tony when the man said that he did feel something different about the island. "Different than the others." Loki nodded. The feeling Tony was getting could explain why the place seemed so deserted, perhaps a little more subtle magic to keep people away.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stared at the island a moment longer before he finally looked to Loki. “Either way, we both know we can’t go there tonight.” Tony said slowly. “Why don’t we go back to our room, get something to eat.” He said slowly. He hadn’t eaten much that day and his stomach was finally growling. “Maybe we can find a map that shows us the island’s layout a bit or something.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded solemnly when he was reminded they couldn't go onto the island tonight. Nodding g again at the suggestion to go back to the room and get food, he gave a slight smile to the grumble of Tony's stomach. The idea of the map and the islands layout had Loki perking up. If he could pin down possible locations they wouldn't have to search the island. "Alright." he agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly leading Loki back towards their room, he put in a call for dinner and for the captain to bring any maps he had of the island. Sitting at their little table, Tony made sure his chair was close to Loki’s, and arm around his shoulder. It didn’t take too long to get the food and maps and soon Tony was leaning over a map of the topography of the island, hoping to see if there were possible cave locations. “He would probably have found some sort of shelter right? I can’t imagine that anyone would be inclined to live completely out in the open….” He said slowly around a mouthful of pasta.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony back to the bedroom staying close to the man. He was glad when Tony kept that closeness when they sat at the table after the genius had putin in a call for what they wanted. When food and maps arrived Loki helped spread the map over the table and picked at his food as he studied it. "You assume he had a choice for where he was chained?" Loki questioned looking a bit surprised. "No, I think Odin would have build him in a cave to prevent any noise drawing those that came to the island." he continued. He looked at what could be cave entrances and settled on two that seemed to be large enough for Odin to enter and perhaps opened into a sizable cavern or caverns.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly at Loki’s question. He had no idea, maybe Fenrir had more roaming ability that Loki believed. Eyeing the places Loki chose, Tony tried to recount one or two of the stories that had led him here. He felt like the stories pointed to one area than the other, but admitted that they really had to search both areas just to make sure.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games