Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would be told a lot once the Psycho Shift ended. Among them, that one of the trash cans in the lobby would need to be emptied.

I coughed once the nausea passed, but that was just one of the maelstrom of feelings I was suffering from at the moment. "Did yOu give me soMe bad drugS or somEthing?" I asked bewilderedly, having not fully regained my composure.

Sub would just smile at Terashi once he recovered enough to speak, the man almost pleased to see this reaction out of him. "I knew it." He laughed. "That felt horrible, didn't it? You felt it in your mind as well, like I was poking at your brain or something huh? You know why? You're a Channeler, dude." He said with a smile as he recalled Nevermore and stood up to stretch a little. "Also you stink and need to brush your teeth but beside that you're technically not a Channeler but rather you have the natural talent to become one. You know what kind yet? Should be obvious now but I'll tell you; you're a Psychic, Ter."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 am
'Hiiii~' Nalu cheered at his new friend, giving a small wave as he was being petted by the Pokémon. 'My name is Nalu. Who are you?'

Reno would stroll in as Sub announces Ter's Channeler potential. "Goddammit. Do we need more reasons to be rival?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 am
My first instinct was to tell Sub that he was off his rocker, but after everything, I was inclined to believe him. Besides, it takes one to know one. "Well, that rules out drugs, thankfully," I sighed, a bit annoyed. Still, I wasn't sure if I even wanted to be a channeler, though the fact that I had the latent ability to become one raised all kinds of questions. Questions Sub likely couldn't answer. It also explained by the ghost energy in my head didn't completely destroy me a long time ago. I must have been struggling against it for some time, now.

I was about to make another remark when Reno burst through the door, which is when I saw Rala and her new friend. "Well... we both have a Pichu, now that you mention it. And if what I'm picking up from Rala is right, our Pichus are of opposite genders. Dunno if that would mean anything, but there you go."

"My name is Rala," Rala said happily through telepathy. My mentioning of Yuki make her gasp with excitement. "You know, my master caught a Pichu when we were Alola! Would you like to meet her? She's really nice!" Rala asked, thinking that seeing Nalu and Yuki together would be absolutely adorable.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am
"Reno might be able to help you out a bit but I wouldn't lean on mister many psychosis too much. Every Channeler needs to go at it their own...that is, if you even wish to acknowledge your natural talent and expand on it." Sub to Ter, giving Reno a little wave that said, 'Oh hey, I totally wasn't talking crap about you.'  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 pm
"Trust me, I'm debating it," I retorted. "On the one hand, there are a lot of consequences to Channeling. If something happens to you or the Pokemon you channel through... well, it's bad. I don't know all the details. ...still, it seems wrong to waste a talent, even a risky one like this..." I couldn't help but chuckle with what Sub said to Reno, though.

"Oh, speaking of, that's my master, right there," Rala said telepathically pointing to me. "See him? He's the blond guy with the black tie."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 pm
Reno would sigh at Sub's wave before waiting a moment. Right, Kaden wasn't out so no telekinesis. Too bad, otherwise he'd drop books on Sub's head. "So then, besides insulting me, are we going to be teaching him to Channel? I could haul him off to Mirage Island if he wants." Reno told the pair, pointedly ignoring Terry debating the risk of it.

Nalu would stare over at Terashi shipping for a moment before realizing Rala had mentioned another Pichu. 'MORE friends? Do it! Do it!' Nalu shouted,jumping up and down on top of his new friend in excitement.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 pm
"That's his choice if we wants to go to Miss Maya's school of gifted youngsters with you." Sub commented as Reno spoke up. "Though not sure if he is ready for that yet. Might want to start off a little slower, I mean, Terashi doesn't even know anything about Channeling. You basically had a crash course in it from the get go...however not by choice." Sub admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:11 pm
Rala happily teleported Nalu to the kitchen where Yuki and Cutie were playing. Rala gently set Nalu down next to Yuki before looking around. "Where'd Keiko g-oh crap!" she said before vanishing.

~*~

"I'd rather not dive off the deep end, if that's how Reno became Reno," I joked, despite the seriousness of the situation. "But I do feel like I should do something about this, even though the consequences of channeling worry me soemwhat."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm
Reno would snort at Terahi's comment with a bemused look. "Reno became Reno due to something else entirely. The school of gifted youngsters, as Sub put it, is how I got to be how I am right now." He would turn to Sub after the comment on starting slower though. "Wait, there was another way besides basically riding my butt to a mythical island? Legitimately intrigued but also want to call it lame. I'll go with both." Reno would advance slightly as he spoke, wanting to see this other way. Even if he had been jumped into his training by a trick, he wanted to know.

----

Nalu would start at Yuki for a moment with a tilt of his head before giving a quick smack to the female Pichu's cheek. 'Tag!' Nalu cheered, dashing off around the kitchen and doing his best to get Cutie to join into the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 pm
"Technically there is more than one ya to go about it besides jumping the next magic boat to the island of the forgotten but I do have to admit Maya is an excellent teacher." Sub said with a shrug. "Either way, I do have something in mind for you, Terashi, to help you ease you into this whole Psychic thing. The Hoenn government is still indebted to us, why don't I see if I can't get you a temporary position as a gym trainer and student of the Mossdeep Gym? That way you can learn more about Psychics with the added benefit of seeing how gyms are run day to day, could be an enlightening experience...more so than Reno's experience at a Psychic gym, huh Reno?" He said looking at the man.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:41 pm
Reno rolled his eyes as Sub mentioned his time at the Saffron City Gym. "I learned how to control and work with my Mega Evolving partner and got to prove a psychic wrong about her ability to predict the future. Outside of that, I know enough about Gyms." Reno would look to his SNAG before continuing. "Maybe I'll start a Psychic Island Challenge out on Alola. Cut the Gym experience portion right out."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:44 pm
"You could accidentally find a Darmanitan hybrid in the Relic Castle while trying to understand how you got cursed to be an Espeon hybrid," Crystal would chime in, sipping on a cup of tea as she joined the others. "Though, easing someone into it is most definitely better than slapping someone in the face with it."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:47 pm
Sub would listen to Reno and then Crystal chime in and gave a little chuckle. "Fortunately for Ter I think we got all the kinks worked out of this whole 'psychic' thing. He'll be the least messed up mental person yet. It has been like a Psychic asylum around here. No offense you two." He said to Crystal and Reno, he was on a roll with these jokes today.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm
"Now, there's an idea," I said, excited by the prospect of studying under a gym leader, of all things. Of course, I wasn't thinking of WHO ran the Mossdeep Gym, even though I knew who it was... somewhere in the back of my mind. "I'd have to set some things in order before I left, but that sounds good." Out of all the comments about learnign channeling, Crystal's worried me the most. Even though she was a hybrid and not a channeler.

"Wait, when was Reno in a Psychic gym?" I asked suddenly, though Reno already mentioned which one it was. I decided not to comment on Sub's Psychic asylum remark, as I was unaware of exactly how many Psychics Snagem had.

~*~

Yuki was a bit surprised when Nalu tagged her by the cheek, but found amusement form it all the same, giggling and chasing after the other Pichu. (I'mma gonna getchu!) she called teasingly.

(Oh, no, I hope she doesn't get meee~) Cutie smiled while flying away.

(Cheater,) Yuki razzed, sticking her tongue out at the Cutiefly. (We can't fly, you know!)

(But I'm so slow on the ground,) Cutie whined.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:56 pm
"Hey, hey, just because I may talk to myself sometimes doesn't mean I'm crazy. I have a legitimate reason for it, I just forget that the comments I make need to be internal in that case..." She tilted her head to the side slightly, then shook her head. "It's a long story, though. Or, I might make it long by trying to set it up. Either way."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games