Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
"look we need to tell you something, something that is very important" she said looking at him

oh is it bad news did some one get hurt?*looks at her with a serius expression*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:19 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"look we need to tell you something, something that is very important" she said looking at him

"its well uhh" she signed and looked down "its ragnos...he was in really bad shape and i-i had to........change him in order to save him"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"its well uhh" she signed and looked down "its ragnos...he was in really bad shape and i-i had to........change him in order to save him"
*looks at her with a relived look on his face*oh i thought some one got hurt badely but thankfully it was news that isent bad*then thinks to self*hmm but i guess it would probably be on the point of view as to wether he wanted to changer or not  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:22 pm
*while running with the palm of his hand he shoots fire ball at the incoming enemies, frying one which leave 18 still chasing him, *Genta quickly saw another town near by, not risking it if it was real or not he take a long short cut in another path and continue that path the follows around the town. *The monsters were still following him*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*looks at her with a relived look on his face*oh i thought some one got hurt badely but thankfully it was news that isent bad*then thinks to self*hmm but i guess it would probably be on the point of view as to wether he wanted to changer or not

"i dont know, i had to change him, because the bullet wound would have killed him"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"i dont know, i had to change him, because the bullet wound would have killed him"
well im glad hes not injured it was the proper thing to do in light of the situation  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:28 pm
*while he was running he notice that he was a little ahead of the monsters, so he hides his scent and presence e in the up coming corner of a tree* *The monsters was still following but lost track of Genta, so they decided to keep on heading forward.*As the monster left the scene. "Phew, that was close, goes by a nearby lake and take in his time to recover from some minor scratches from the monsters and running*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:40 pm
*walks to the cafeteria and gets a leg of deer*hmm its quiet here with no one around  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:43 pm
*he walks in and get coffe*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*he walks in and get coffe*
*looks up from the deer leg*hey ragnos  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:46 pm
*sits by him* hello  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:47 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*sits by him* hello
*works back on the deer leg*so hows life going for ya  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:51 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
*sits by him* hello

good insted of my neck killing me  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:54 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
*sits by him* hello

*fineshes off the deer leg and gnaws on the bone*ya i hate it when that happens  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:57 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
*sits by him* hello

*fineshes off the deer leg and gnaws on the bone*ya i hate it when that happens

we all hate it when our neck hurts  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games