Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:39 pm
Crenn
Nekoyaki
stress drawings make everything better. I can't think of a place to put it, though, because it's kind of really graphic, but I don't want it to just collect dust in my august folder. neutral and it is hu-eg so photobucket would compress it. Goddamn. ;_;

Best intestine I ever drew.

Use photoshop to half the size and use type 8 JPEG compression so it still looks good but is very small.
I posted it on Fur Affinity. I only hope no one will (hate me for posting it)/(be scarred by it)/(yell at me for posting it). D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:14 am
I had a major emotional breakdown today. I broke a window and almost called for a 51-50 on myself. I hung up before the call went through though and just sat down and cried for a good two hours.  

Rainey_angel81

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:30 am
Rainey_angel81
I had a major emotional breakdown today. I broke a window and almost called for a 51-50 on myself. I hung up before the call went through though and just sat down and cried for a good two hours.
*hugs* I've put fists through windows too. There will always be another window. And crying feels good.

....at risk of sounding dumb, what's a 51-50?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:34 am
Nekoyaki
Rainey_angel81
*hugs* I've put fists through windows too. There will always be another window. And crying feels good.

it was knitting needles that broke the window. I've hit plenty of walls and trees too >.<

51-50 is a 72 hour hold in a psychiatric hospital. Cops usually say "we have a 51-50 here" when dealing with a crazy person  

Rainey_angel81

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:36 am
Rainey_angel81
Nekoyaki
Rainey_angel81

it was knitting needles that broke the window. I've hit plenty of walls and trees too >.<

51-50 is a 72 hour hold in a psychiatric hospital. Cops usually say "we have a 51-50 here" when dealing with a crazy person
Ah.. That makes sense, I guess...

I've always wanted to do an overnighter at a psyche ward or something. Despite my fear of needles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:04 am
Nekoyaki
Rainey_angel81
Nekoyaki
Rainey_angel81

Ah.. That makes sense, I guess...

I've always wanted to do an overnighter at a psyche ward or something. Despite my fear of needles.

they don't poke you with needles, at least not anymore  

Rainey_angel81

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:16 am
shoki_de_nai
DoomNeko
Give him another chance, if he hasn't already used up his relationship chance card of the year. It might be the best thing you'll ever do if you still feel for him.

If he goes after another girl again after such a comeback, though, then feel free to nailgun his testicles to the wall.

Technically...he has used his chance card...assuming there really is only one issued per year. sweatdrop But with a threat like that he may never need another ever again. xd

Well if that threat statement genuinely made you laugh, my job here is done!
*rides off in the sunset and falls off the horse*

No but seriously, it might be good to give him another chance. Just keep the tab open about leaving you once after 3 years as a suceptible accumulating bad things total. If he does it again, he's screwed. xp

[ Grynn Wolf ]
Slowly decrease your coffee intake over the next 3 days. You won't need it at all.

Sad thing is, I drink coffee regularly, but only because I think it tastes good as my body has developped an immunity to the effects of sugar and caffeine on my awareness and mood.

...no seriously, I need two Rockstars to stay up an extra hour if I'm tired, or you need to get me moving really fast so adrenaline kicks in, otherwise I'll fall asleep even with a 24-pack of soda cans. o_O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:11 am
Rainey_angel81

*hugs you tightly* Oh Sweetie, I wish I could of been there to hold you. It seems like everyone I know is have either emotional or nervous breakdowns (including me xp ). I hope you're feeling better now and have a good sleep.  

Crenn

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:26 am
Well... I just sat down in my Chemistry class.

Dear god why....?

I seriously think I'm just going to go to the recitation courses, which is small groups of about 30 or so where we just turn in homework and review concepts discussed in the lectures earlier in the week.

The lectures are about 200+ people, and it's a review of what I've done two times in high school. This is too remedial for me, but it's required.... crying

So....I'll work through the book and go to the recitation classes, but this lecture is NOT helping me at all....its somewhat hurting me by lowering my sleep level and amount of time I have ot prepare for my afternoon classes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:59 am
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Manda_Tifa
I can't stand coffee though...just hints of coffee flavoring...which makes the frappuchinos GREAT for me....And I like the Cafe Con Leche.....I like the frozen/cold drinks that you have to offer.... heart

You do know that the Iced Cafe con Leche is nothing but sweetened iced coffee with milk? It'd be cheaper to order a grande sweetened iced coffee in a venti cup and add the milk yourself rather than buying a grande Cafe con Leche.
Nope...didn't know that. I actually ordered it by mistake....I wasn't really paying attention that day and just ordered the first thin that got my attention...I honestly thought I was ordering a new flavor for frappuchino.... xp

Congrats on the new job, Lloxie!  

Manda_Tifa

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:25 am
AH FCK! >.<

I called the cab service today. They said they can make rides to the airport, but they can't take checks. THE EMERGENCY CHECK MY MOM'S BEEN KEEPING AROUND FOR TAXI FOR YEARS HAS BEEN USELESS ALL ALONG.

Godamnit.

I'm making phonecalls right now to friends to try and find someone who doesn't work monday. Hopefully there'll be someone @_@

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:29 am
DoomNeko
AH FCK! >.<

I called the cab service today. They said they can make rides to the airport, but they can't take checks. THE EMERGENCY CHECK MY MOM'S BEEN KEEPING AROUND FOR TAXI FOR YEARS HAS BEEN USELESS ALL ALONG.

Godamnit.

I'm making phonecalls right now to friends to try and find someone who doesn't work monday. Hopefully there'll be someone @_@

You should STILL be able to get out of there in time  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:33 am
Doomie, can't you fill one out to yourself and then cash it? Or are they already filled out to a certain cab service?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:47 am
Af Mas

The airport is about 5-6 hours away of walking.

Manda_Tifa
Doomie, can't you fill one out to yourself and then cash it? Or are they already filled out to a certain cab service?

I can't cash the check, seeing as it's pre-signed to the local taxi service.
I'm keeping the check on me just in case, but I'm looking for possible other solutions.

One friend just offered me the money I'd need in exchange for a few commishes, and says he doesn't mind waiting for me to get back on feet, art-wise. He's phoning his bank to check if it's possible to wire without delays, so hopefully that's gonna be out of the way soon.

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:50 am
DoomNeko
Af Mas

The airport is about 5-6 hours away of walking.

Manda_Tifa

I can't cash the check, seeing as it's pre-signed to the local taxi service.
I'm keeping the check on me just in case, but I'm looking for possible other solutions.

One friend just offered me the money I'd need in exchange for a few commishes, and says he doesn't mind waiting for me to get back on feet, art-wise. He's phoning his bank to check if it's possible to wire without delays, so hopefully that's gonna be out of the way soon.

How much is it looking you are needing just to get to the airport?

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games