Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:50 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I love the strongbad emails. they crack me up.

Coolies. *hugs*

*hugs*

The last few days I've been using emule again, I like it again. xp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:56 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Coolies. *hugs*

*hugs*

I don't, but it's the only place I can find soem things, like Brandy and Whiskers episodes, even if it takes weeks to get them

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Coolies. *hugs*

*hugs*

I don't, but it's the only place I can find soem things, like Brandy and Whiskers episodes, even if it takes weeks to get them

I don't love the thing, but still. It's still good for furry stuffs.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:01 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Coolies. *hugs*

*hugs*

I don't love the thing, but still. It's still good for furry stuffs.

yeah.

I just wonder, how its still going, mean, your lucky to get a connection, and it dosen't always finish, some times you can't ever fine full coopies of a file.

I just wonder, if it's just me, or what?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
yeah.

I just wonder, how its still going, mean, your lucky to get a connection, and it dosen't always finish, some times you can't ever fine full coopies of a file.

No idea. One of the reasons why I stopped using it was cause the first Fritz movie was taking forever(naturally). That actually finished yesterday, and apparently I'm missing 9 minutes or so. xp But now today I look for another copy of it, found a better one and the sequal, now the first is almost half done, go figure.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:10 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
yeah.

No idea. One of the reasons why I stopped using it was cause the first Fritz movie was taking forever(naturally). That actually finished yesterday, and apparently I'm missing 9 minutes or so. xp But now today I look for another copy of it, found a better one and the sequal, now the first is almost half done, go figure.

your lucky then. nothing I download, downloads right off. even if it has hundres of people as sorces, it still takes an hour for any of them to connect with me.

I have a low ID, I guess, and have no idea how to fix it. cause I'm pretty sure it has somethign to do with this one thing that won't work, but I tryed to fix it, and it won't work.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
your lucky then. nothing I download, downloads right off. even if it has hundres of people as sorces, it still takes an hour for any of them to connect with me.

I have a low ID, I guess, and have no idea how to fix it. cause I'm pretty sure it has somethign to do with this one thing that won't work, but I tryed to fix it, and it won't work.

It always says I have a low ID too. I'm not sure what they mean either.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:16 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

part of some system to help those with higher ratings, or what ever, connect to only certan people. if your rating it to low, you cant connect with some people. if it's higher, better chance of getting a good connection going.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

part of some system to help those with higher ratings, or what ever, connect to only certan people. if your rating it to low, you cant connect with some people. if it's higher, better chance of getting a good connection going.

Ah. And you don't know what we can do about it?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:22 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ah. And you don't know what we can do about it?

what I remember, every one has a start score, and depending on your connection to emule, it gose up or down. I guess the longer you go, and more completed or downloads and uploads you do, the higher you rate. but I've done hundreds of both, and I still have a low ID. but I think Emule thinks I have a fire wall, and so one port thing you need for a good score, dosen't work, thinking it's going through a firewall

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:23 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
what I remember, every one has a start score, and depending on your connection to emule, it gose up or down. I guess the longer you go, and more completed or downloads and uploads you do, the higher you rate. but I've done hundreds of both, and I still have a low ID. but I think Emule thinks I have a fire wall, and so one port thing you need for a good score, dosen't work, thinking it's going through a firewall

Alright, lame, but I get it. I have a firewall, so I guess I can't get one then?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:25 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Alright, lame, but I get it. I have a firewall, so I guess I can't get one then?

you just have to put in the code or what ever. I don't really know, I tried doing this months ago, and gave up and just let it do what ever

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

you just have to put in the code or what ever. I don't really know, I tried doing this months ago, and gave up and just let it do what ever

Ack. I think I'll do the same thing. xp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:33 pm

'ello 'ello

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:34 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. I think I'll do the same thing. xp

yeah.

wish lime wire had the selection emule dose. I perfer it, cause it usally works pretty good on downloads, and rarely have to wait
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games