Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:54 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I've used Napster (back before Metallica and a few bands blubbered over free downloads) Kazaa, Emule, LimeWire, WinMX, and think something else, but Lime wire is the one I like better.

I personally haven't used Napster, but watched a friend use it. Used everything else on that list. My first was Aimster.

my first was Napster, at my friend's house, then think Kazaa. but after that freedownload ban thing, he got rid of both, worring he'd get introuble or something. I came to Lime Wire back when I had a dail up, then lost internet, and got rid of it, then got it back, and got WinMX, cause a friend told me about it, then tried Kazaa again, then Emule.

had four at one point, then got rid of all but two, cause I never used the others.

Ohhh emule...I used that very poorly and my computer was got so infected with spywear. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:54 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
my first was Napster, at my friend's house, then think Kazaa. but after that freedownload ban thing, he got rid of both, worring he'd get introuble or something. I came to Lime Wire back when I had a dail up, then lost internet, and got rid of it, then got it back, and got WinMX, cause a friend told me about it, then tried Kazaa again, then Emule.

had four at one point, then got rid of all but two, cause I never used the others.

I forget my exact history with them all, not sure I care to remember. xp Some things are easier to find on others, which is why I still have 3 p2p type things on here.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:56 pm

Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I've used Napster (back before Metallica and a few bands blubbered over free downloads) Kazaa, Emule, LimeWire, WinMX, and think something else, but Lime wire is the one I like better.

I personally haven't used Napster, but watched a friend use it. Used everything else on that list. My first was Aimster.

Ohhh emule...I used that very poorly and my computer was got so infected with spywear. sweatdrop

I think I got a virus or two off Kazaa and Lime wire, but I check files now, so not to have that happen again.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:56 pm

Hihi guys ^.^

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:58 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I forget my exact history with them all, not sure I care to remember. xp Some things are easier to find on others, which is why I still have 3 p2p type things on here.

I use Emule for random hard to find stuff, but videos and music I use Lime Wire, cause it takes like a secound to download

Man I am lagging baddly. gonk

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

Diana Vulpes
Hihi guys ^.^

How are you?

Skugar - Yeah I was dumb, I had nothing protecting my old compy and I just downloaded whatever whee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:59 pm

Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
Hihi guys ^.^

How are you?

Skugar - Yeah I was dumb, I had nothing protecting my old compy and I just downloaded whatever whee

Pretty tired, probably not going to stay up much later.

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:01 pm

Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
Hihi guys ^.^

How are you?

how I was. till I got to many viruses and crap happening.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I use Emule for random hard to find stuff, but videos and music I use Lime Wire, cause it takes like a secound to download

For me, emule is furry stuff, and the fifth Slayers movie till that's done, mainly torrents for everything, and kazaa for rare songs maybe.

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:05 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

For me, emule is furry stuff, and the fifth Slayers movie till that's done, mainly torrents for everything, and kazaa for rare songs maybe.

I had kazaa light when it was free...^^;
But I download Bleach off bittorrent whenever I can.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:06 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

yeah

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:07 pm

Sirus Jin
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Kazaa lite K++? That's what I have.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:12 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't remember. I had it a few years ago. It's all on my old compy, which is toast by now sweatdrop

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:14 pm

Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't remember. I had it a few years ago. It's all on my old compy, which is toast by now sweatdrop

Ah. xp
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games