Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
*clings to him n cuddles* Still... It's nice to see you
*is clung to* whoooo hi to you to xD *cuddles the vix* x3 yay
*unclings herself so she doesnt get in trouble with his female* So how've you been? *looks embaressed*
*doesnt have a female* xD spazzy owns me as a pet wolfie x3 and other then a owner fuzz dont have a female xD. anyways i am good x3 had a nice nap and i am starting to wake up xP
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 pm

*walks in* hello ^ ^

mani cun

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:35 pm

furry wolf
*doesnt have a female* xD spazzy owns me as a pet wolfie x3 and other then a owner fuzz dont have a female xD. anyways i am good x3 had a nice nap and i am starting to wake up xP
*stares blankly* But wasn't it you n amy d? *gets distracted* N how do you find owners?? N i mean GOOD owners stare
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:36 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf
*stares blankly* But wasn't it you n amy d? *gets distracted* N how do you find owners?? N i mean GOOD owners stare
If you don't mind me commenting on this, you get to know people and just ask them if they would adopted you or if they ask to adopt you.

mani cun

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:36 pm

Yeir
*walks in* hello ^ ^
Hi ^^ How are you?
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:38 pm

*waves at Yeir* hi x3

and uhm vix amy D and me ... is not really something anymore ? x3
we went apart as friends xD she got a bit to busy and didnt have time for me ^^;;;;
as for owners. i dont know just look around and see who you think be a good owner ? o.O
or just wait till someone just claims you and snaps a colar on you xD and hope it will work out xP

Fuzzfuzzy

mani cun

Vixcat
Yeir
*walks in* hello ^ ^
Hi ^^ How are I'm good, looking for artist to draw me furry art. You?

Yeir
Vixcat
furry wolf
If you don't mind me commenting on this, you get to know people and just ask them if they would adopted you or if they ask to adopt you.
Im too shy to ask redface N no one wants to have me as a pet... Im too feral

vixcat

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:41 pm

*waves at Yeir* hi x3

we went apart as friends xD she got a bit to busy and didnt have time for me ^^;;;;
as for owners. i dont know just look around and see who you think be a good owner ? o.O
or just wait till someone just claims you and snaps a colar on you xD and hope it will work out xP
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:42 pm

furry wolf
*waves at Yeir* hi x3

*lays her ears back* sweatdrop Oh, sorry... didn't mean to bring up anything painful... N the whole owner thing... It just takes a special kind of person to deal with me i guess *laughs softly* Since i've either scared all the previous ones away or i got abandoned

vixcat

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:44 pm

Yeir
I'm good, looking for artist to draw me furry art. You?
Soakin up my time online... I can only come on periodically now so when i get it... its like i wont let go of it sweatdrop heart
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:45 pm

*paws at vix* x3 can i have a pet pweaaaase xD i want a pet to huggle and cuddle and feed and luff and and and ... xD

and here is nothing painfull about me and amy o.o
we still chat all the time. her time just got to low for something ^^

Fuzzfuzzy

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:47 pm

furry wolf
*paws at vix* x3 can i have a pet pweaaaase xD i want a pet to huggle and cuddle and feed and luff and and and ... xD

Oh i see, well that's good... N i have one more question.... Who does your freaking art??
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:48 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf

Oh i see, well that's good... N i have one more question.... Who does your freaking art??
uhm alot of people ? o.O

Fuzzfuzzy

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:55 pm

furry wolf
Vixcat
furry wolf

uhm alot of people ? o.O
Meh... *shakes her head* Well they are good.. That's for sure... N i dont think you'd want me as a pet sweatdrop
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games