Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:15 pm

schoogie
hey all ^___^

wow, i had fast food troday for the first time in like, a good few months x3 it was good blaugh

mrgreen

I eat fast food alot, cause I don't like much else. Beef and Chedder, and curly fries from Arbies, two plain cheese burgers, and criss cut fries from Carl's JR., Chicken Fries, and fries from Burger King, chicken strips and a huge thing of potato wedgies from KFC, Chicken, and curl fries from Jack in the Box.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:18 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
*claws up another expencive couch*
eek
*claws up the paint jobs on all of jay lenos cars*

You b*****d!
*kills kenny* ok now its proper to call me a basterd xd
cry
aww wahts wrong now, kenny will be back next episode anyways *pats your back* or did you want to do all that

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:19 pm

Araclast
aww wahts wrong now, kenny will be back next episode anyways *pats your back* or did you want to do all that

No he won't! crying
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:21 pm

Eddily
Araclast

No he won't! crying
*30minutes later kenny walks trew the door* what did i tell ya *pats your back some more*

Araclast

schoogie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:22 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
schoogie
hey all ^___^

wow, i had fast food troday for the first time in like, a good few months x3 it was good blaugh

mrgreen

I eat fast food alot, cause I don't like much else. Beef and Chedder, and curly fries from Arbies, two plain cheese burgers, and criss cut fries from Carl's JR., Chicken Fries, and fries from Burger King, chicken strips and a huge thing of potato wedgies from KFC, Chicken, and curl fries from Jack in the Box.

i live in like, an uber small down, and the closest fast food is like, an hour away (and thats just an a&w).... so when i get fast food i enjoy it muchly ^.^

mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 pm

i thought my town was small where the closest walmart or starbucks was an hour away eek

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

No he won't! crying
*30minutes later kenny walks trew the door* what did i tell ya *pats your back some more*

gonk

You're making me want to watch some...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:25 pm

schoogie
Skuger Moonclaw
schoogie
hey all ^___^

mrgreen

i live in like, an uber small down, and the closest fast food is like, an hour away (and thats just an a&w).... so when i get fast food i enjoy it muchly ^.^

mrgreen

I don't care for Jack, KFC and BK, but I love Arbies, and Carl's Jr, but both those are so far way, by the time we get home with the food, it's almost cold. So, know how ya feel. least soem what

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:27 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

No he won't! crying

gonk

tis funny though, is it on gonk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:28 pm

Araclast
i thought my town was small where the closest walmart or starbucks was an hour away eek

haha, thats actually the same here =P 'cept the starbucks is in the safeway store, and just opened last month xp

mrgreen

schoogie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

No he won't! crying

gonk

tis funny though, is it on gonk

I don't know, but I have over 4gb of it on here.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:30 pm

schoogie
Araclast

haha, thats actually the same here =P 'cept the starbucks is in the safeway store, and just opened last month xp

mrgreen
the star bucks is in another town sdame with the walmart, and Ivan took our only restruant and that place made good steaks crying

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:33 pm

Curious Sura, is that still Kriss's hat?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:37 pm

Eddily
Curious Sura, is that still Kriss's hat?

yeah >.> she hasn't asked for it back ,and any time I asked her about it, she wouldn't take it, saying like "no hurry" and stuff.

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:38 pm

boo!
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games