Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Talim656

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
*qquietly crawls out of the pool and lays by the fireplace* sad

You don't want to learn?~

water ish scary T^T

Water's everywhere, even in places you don't know about. Don't be scareed of it, just enjoy it. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

water ish scary T^T

Water's everywhere, even in places you don't know about. Don't be scareed of it, just enjoy it. ^^

I can't go in crying I'll sink  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm
*Splashing randomly*
blaugh

Someone get that kitty some water wings!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Grinning evily she chases after the other girl. "Oh when I get to you, I'll be giving you a good spanking!" She dives underneath the water, holding still, but preparing to lunge at her given a good opportunity.

She giggles and climbs out of the pool drying off her fox tail. looking over the water she makes a small plan. she grins "oh a spanking sounds fun!" she calls out before diving right back into the water hiding at the very bottom of the deep end of the pool  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child
Grinning evily she chases after the other girl. "Oh when I get to you, I'll be giving you a good spanking!" She dives underneath the water, holding still, but preparing to lunge at her given a good opportunity.

She giggles and climbs out of the pool drying off her fox tail. looking over the water she makes a small plan. she grins "oh a spanking sounds fun!" she calls out before diving right back into the water hiding at the very bottom of the deep end of the pool

Hearing the girl dive down into the water, she darts over to the other girl, hurriedly catching up to her, before grabbing the other girl's leg. Hopefully she could prevent Angel from escaping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child

Hearing the girl dive down into the water, she darts over to the other girl, hurriedly catching up to her, before grabbing the other girl's leg. Hopefully she could prevent Angel from escaping.

Angel looks behind her and smirks swimming up to the surface quickly and jumped out landing in a kneel on the pool side. "aya-chan why are you holding a stick?"  

Angel Marie Luna

Talim656

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:48 am
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

water ish scary T^T

I sink too, it can't be helped if you don't try!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399
Talim656
Snowspartan1399

water ish scary T^T

I sink too, it can't be helped if you don't try!

Disappears into a pillow pile back into the snow kitten form as before  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child

Angel looks behind her and smirks swimming up to the surface quickly and jumped out landing in a kneel on the pool side. "aya-chan why are you holding a stick?"

*Leaps out of the pool behind Angel* I will get you soon my sweet, then you will be all mine! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm
*Hops out of the pool, skittering over to the diving board, climbing up the ladder*
3nodding

Has anyone seen Fire? It's weird not having her around...
o.o  

2NA
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Snowy climbs out from the pillows and pads over to the diving board nearest to the water

O.O *crawls out onto it*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child

*Leaps out of the pool behind Angel* I will get you soon my sweet, then you will be all mine! <3

"Oh you can try my dear." she gets up and walks her tail swaying as she did till she got to the diving board. she climbed up the ladder and onto the jumping on the end twice she ran back to the ladder and ran to the end jumping off backflipped in the air followed by a quick summer sault before diving into the water  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:50 am
You know...I haven't seen her in awhile. Maybe you should go look her up, I bet she'd be happy to see you, since she seems to have been infected by your charms.

*Looking at Angel crossing into the waters, she commands her mascot to tackle Angel and to hold her still, while she charges her magic. Spinning in place while gathering her magical energies, she unleashes a series of magical tentacles at Angel* PINK MAGICAL TENTACLE ATTACK! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm
[If you mean you, not your character, haven't seen her for a while, I posted a couple days ago.]

Ayanami Rei First Child
Maybe you should go look her up, I bet she'd be happy to see you, since she seems to have been infected by your charms.

[o.o What makes you think that?]

Firetiger trains until her target is battered and pieces of it are strewn across the bamboo floor. She lies down, looking at one big paw as she sheathes her claws. How long will it take me to get strong enough?  

firetiger42
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm
[Whoops, you're right - I missed that one somehow - I thought it had been nearly two weeks ^^"]

*Looks at Aya*
Wha??
o.o

*Watches several nekos push past him to jump off of the board*
Popular thing to do...
XD  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games