Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:57 am
Of course Microsoft isn't stupid. They lost almost 100 million dollars in the first XBox, and the new marketting stunts (limited amounts = rarity and purchase of paripheals) is simply to make them lose less money. But the main console is 78 dollars underpriced. Not including the controller etc, but I think they get back some of that 78 from purchase in bulk, but Microsoft is still lossing money.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:57 am
RPDOfficer
Lol. I woulda stayed up longer, actually.

But my parents started to wake up and I was like, HOLY CRAP...I'M GONNA DIE.
xd That's the good thing about having your own computer and phone line in your room. That you pay for yourself. (When I lived with them anyway.) I didn't have to to worry about them as long as I didn't make noise.  

Errol McGillivray

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:58 am
kitedragon
Of course Microsoft isn't stupid. They lost almost 100 million dollars in the first XBox, and the new marketting stunts (limited amounts = rarity and purchase of paripheals) is simply to make them lose less money. But the main console is 78 dollars underpriced. Not including the controller etc, but I think they get back some of that 78 from purchase in bulk, but Microsoft is still lossing money.
It's planned. They'll cover for it and make much more. I'm sure there are a few crazies that will get the 8 grand bundle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:59 am
I don't make noise, it's just my dad opens my bedroom door when he wakes up, "to air it out"

I have wireless. Woot....well..I USED to have a CAT5 connection, until I tripped over the wire and busted my ethernet card biggrin  

RPDOfficer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:03 am
Hey any of you clowns, lol joking, get an e-mail saying they are from "Gaia Online" from a VO_gaia_online@yahoo.com explaining their having troubles with your Gaia Account and requesting your Gaia Account and Password? because I ain't doing that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:04 am
Wow, the MGS4: Guns of the Patriot's teaser trailer is amazing. So hilarious...

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/media.html?mode=all

Choose the bottom one.  

kitedragon

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:04 am
I doubt that's him. don't answer it.

look up VO's profile here and check his E-mail.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:10 am
Yeah I did send VO an e-mail about it, this is what the e-mail sent to me said.

It has come to our attention that we for some reason do not have your information on our data base only your email. We have had a lot of trouble with this lately and are enforcing immediate freezing since we cannot fix problems without information. To stop this from happening please reply to this message within the next 24 hours or you will be frozen. Be sure to inclue include the following:

1) Your main account's user name:
2) Your password:

We require your user name/password combination so that we can get this glitch fixed before it comes a bigger problem. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Gaia Online

That be it.  

ExTERmINATION

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:11 am
Report that to a mod immediately. It's pretty obvious that VO wouldn't personally PM anyone. Or email anyone. He's too busy for that s**t. He's a working illustrator and programmer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:11 am
kitedragon

Choose the bottom one.

Have you seen the two teaser trailers? One with Snake agianst the Soldiers, then Snake agianst Raiden?  

ExTERmINATION

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:12 am
And it's said time and time again, that they never ask for your information. It's all automated. They will never need that information.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:16 am
ExTERmINATION
kitedragon

Choose the bottom one.

Have you seen the two teaser trailers? One with Snake agianst the Soldiers, then Snake agianst Raiden?

Other then the ones on that site, then no... Lemme go look.  

kitedragon

Omegaus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:00 pm
i think i've lost all intrest in the gaia holiday story.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:06 pm
Bishi stars for Raiden <3  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:45 pm
User Image
there Marshu, cause I was bored xD  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games