Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Nelowulf
Right.... If that's the case, then why do you still stay on wayland, instead of transporting your units off the planet?

You're in a corner, like it or not. Your uber-EMP trick works once or twice before the Sith descend upon you like flies to honey.

I'm simply suggesting an alliance, lest you find your character starting off Episode II in a courtroom under a sith inquiery like several of the guild has suggested.
I said nothing about not having an alliance; I merely stated I would not be here for a while to see it through.

And I stopped leaving Wayland about 80 pages ago...

And Mandalore the Conquerer is 'officially' dead  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:14 pm
I only am suggesting. I'm still waiting to see how much my new viro-warriors will do if I ever get a chance to deploy them on Abregado Rae against CW.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:23 pm
Viro-warriors?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:33 pm
Brilliant!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFKaLfs68Sk  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:36 pm
ElladanKenet
Viro-warriors?

My creation unto the SW universe.

We've had the vong, the sith, the empire, dark troopers, death stars, darksabers, etc.

Now, for somethign slightly different.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:58 pm
Negative. I'm a Loyalist, but the Legionnares are supporting CW.

Oh and 20,000 is approximately the size of a full strength Legion. I thought you said that many of them were to be assigned to vessels...I was just using what you gave me...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:02 pm
Legions are assigned to vessels, not vice versa.

And who are the legionnares?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Okies then. What do you suggest as a good number of attacking Legions?

Legionnares=The Survivors that Arch picks up. They are the survivors of the various purges in the Military that Arch has given a home to. As I said, they'll number around 10,000 + Armor at beginning of Chapter 2.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:08 pm
The Legionaires would not know of the community, and they would not follow you because you do not support their beliefs. If they manage to contact CW, they'd rather be led by her than you, because in all technicalities, you're not revolutionary.

A single legion is more than enough to take a planet, provided they're given proper support. Just look at the 501st or 325th. Each took a single planet on their own.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:25 pm
The Legionnaires are following Arch because they owe them their lives. He'll have saved them from destruction, and after he asserts command, they'll follow him. Archaras is going to pick them up, save them, whatever you want to call it, and then return to CW. They are loyal to Arch first, whoever he follows (The GLA) second.

See, I'm going to be a member of the GLA, cause I decided against my Faction idea. Arch will be more than enmeshed in their stuff. He's gonna help them on Coruscant fercrissakes. Me and CW have already hashed a chunk of this out.

And I know a Legion can take a planet. The 505th did so on Nisax with the proper support.

AND

How many would suggest the Sith attack with?  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:46 am
Okay then.

Arch isn't a loyalist then. Either that, or he's a crummy job at it. Or most likely, only a sleeper loyalist. Loyal to the emperor, but until he surfaces, no hope of fighting the GLF to get his government back.

as for your question, you already answered it. one legion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:48 am
Viro?

What?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:08 pm
Des Voh
Viro?

What?

You'll see. As CW has yet to get to coruscant, I figured I'd explain now rather than later in the RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:00 pm
hmmm... I'll call it three for Dramatic effect xp And besides that, the force is to have a Sith presence in the Rim legions and destroy any that decide to get...uppity. Thus somewhere close to three Legions would be good.

Oh and you are right about Arch, he is a sleeper Loyalist. But he was more Loyal to his Legion and Calgar than to the Empire as a whole. It'll lead to some interesting questions of Loyalty in Ch.2 and 3  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:36 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
hmmm... I'll call it three for Dramatic effect xp And besides that, the force is to have a Sith presence in the Rim legions and destroy any that decide to get...uppity. Thus somewhere close to three Legions would be good.

Oh and you are right about Arch, he is a sleeper Loyalist. But he was more Loyal to his Legion and Calgar than to the Empire as a whole. It'll lead to some interesting questions of Loyalty in Ch.2 and 3

You have to have a dedicated presence to destroy to warrant the need of three legions. Like a real rebel presence, or a hidden base of the Core fleet or something.

If you're trying to work ou numbers, try using small groups, that way it sounds big but really isn't..  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games