Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 am
Trigramatic
It was to Tails' surprise that something had begun to carry him along. He could not hear Typhlosion, but he smelled something very familiar on the sheath of lava about the Pokemon.

Chili.

So he relaxed just a little until, finally, Tphlosion had brought him back. He spit out lava then drew a gasping breath. And he heard Blizz's voice. Typhlosion was spot-on. With his good hand, he waved the long-lost portion of the sword. "It cut me a little, but I'm okay," he said.

"I'd hug you right now, but you may be a little too hot for me to handle." I said, making my way over towards Tails. "Just take it easy right now. Don't worry about the sword, alright? You did great..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:25 am
Tails clambered onto the shoal and lay there at rest. Indeed, his body was sore. But he felt that at any moment he could fall into a deep slumber. He set both blades down in the crooks of the rocks. "Thanks, Blizz," he said. "And Typhlosion. I was afraid I wouldn't get out for awhile. How's Tristen?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 am
Trigramatic
Tails clambered onto the shoal and lay there at rest. Indeed, his body was sore. But he felt that at any moment he could fall into a deep slumber. He set both blades down in the crooks of the rocks. "Thanks, Blizz," he said. "And Typhlosion. I was afraid I wouldn't get out for awhile. How's Tristen?"

"Ty-pho-sion." Typhlosion spoke back to Tails.

"I'm fine, Tails." Tristen said. "Blizz has been keeping me cool up here while we both were looking around the ledges to see if the blade wasn't left up here. Are you okay, though? You look like you could take a nap." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 am
"Oooh, it feels like I could sleep in there for days," Tails answered. But then, with a hiss, he clutched his hand. "That sword's still really sharp. And there's some strange feel in the blade. I kinda wonder if there's still something to it."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 am
Trigramatic
"Oooh, it feels like I could sleep in there for days," Tails answered. But then, with a hiss, he clutched his hand. "That sword's still really sharp. And there's some strange feel in the blade. I kinda wonder if there's still something to it."

"Here, let me help you with that, Tails. God, you ended up cutting your hand pretty good with that...come here." I said, taking off my pack, and started to go through it. I needed to at least patch up his hand for the time being. I don't know how deep he ended up cutting himself. I certainly hope he won't need stitches for this. His weavile way back when, nearly gutting him, was bad enough as is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 am
"I just can't put my finger on it..." Sub said in a puzzled tone as he sat down at his desk in his office as he had the strange device from back on Cinnabar Island on his desk, opened up. "Maybe the Pyre Cult made this themselves...but I just can't accept that for some reason, I know I've seen this handiwork before, yet I've never encountered the Pyre Cult. Maybe I know someone amongst their ranks, or something..." He said confused, his door was open for anyone who needed to speak to him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 pm
Lykas knocked on the door to Sub's office before stepping in. "I hope I'm not bothering you?" He asked as he entered, clutching the Egg he and Odd had received for completing their latest mission. "I wanted to thank you for that Spell Tag you gave us. Odd gave it to Adagio the moment he got it." He smiled, a truly genuine smile for once. It was almost creepier than his half-crazy one that he usually gave people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas knocked on the door to Sub's office before stepping in. "I hope I'm not bothering you?" He asked as he entered, clutching the Egg he and Odd had received for completing their latest mission. "I wanted to thank you for that Spell Tag you gave us. Odd gave it to Adagio the moment he got it." He smiled, a truly genuine smile for once. It was almost creepier than his half-crazy one that he usually gave people.
"Hm? Oh hey there Lykas. Don't mention it, I tend to come across many items, a lot come from people grateful to us for our work. Though I must admit, Spell Tags always seem so...eerie, to me, like there is something there other than the tag, oh well." Sub said with a shrug.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:44 pm
Josey had spent several hours examining the fossil and concluded that she would just have to wait to see what happens if and when the pokemon was to revive. With that she cleaned up her mess in the lab and headed back up stairs. First she placed the fossil in her sock draw and changed her cloths and then she headed to the kitchen for a snack.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm
"Ya but Odd's into that kind of stuff. It's weird but it makes him happy, so whatever." He grinned, knowing there was something besides pink that could make Sub uncomfortable. "So what is that? Any clues yet?" He asked as he spotted the strange device Sub was looking at.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"Ya but Odd's into that kind of stuff. It's weird but it makes him happy, so whatever." He grinned, knowing there was something besides pink that could make Sub uncomfortable. "So what is that? Any clues yet?" He asked as he spotted the strange device Sub was looking at.
"Nothing really." Sub said folding his arms. "I mean, this device would have indeed made Cinnabar blow sky high, but it's technology is so advanced, I just can't accept that those freaks made this, and to top it all off I know I've seen this work before somewhere, but I can't put my thumb on it." He said with a huff. "It's driving me mad."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 pm
Lykas considered it for a moment before he shrugged. "Good question." He looked down to the Egg in his hands and grinned. "Maybe for the same reason this Egg looks familiar to me? Dunno where I've seen one before but I'm certain I have. Couldn't say what'll hatch from it, either." He admitted.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm
Tails sat up, holding his hand against him. "Careful, Blizz. Let me get away from the lava, at least. And brush off. And probably see that I'm not too hot to the touch." And with this, stood and walked up the crag to the rim surrounding the pit. "I think I'll be okay as long as the sword didn't do anything -strange- to me. Can you feel anything from it? I'm sure I did."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games