Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony as the man explained how he had come to discover the island. The god listened tony as he told the stories. When they had decided on a more likely place after awhile Loki nodded. While he agreed that they needed to search both places Loki wanted to search the more likely place first. He pushed away his dinner which he had barely touched too busy with figuring everything out. He pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil writing some notes down for what the thought might be there. It helped him to think about it but keep the worries from his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony finished his food as he talked. Satisfied that he was under the right impression when Loki seemed to agree with him, the genius sat back. Watching his lover, he hummed thoughtfully. “So….wolves….are they the same on Asgard as they are on Earth? Your son is supposed to be a wolf right?” he asked slowly, rubbing the god’s back before beginning to toy with the ends of his hair.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up with Tony's words. "You mean are they canine in form? Do they look like domesticated dogs? The answer is yes but if you are asking if he will be the same size then I do not know. Jormungandr was the size of a midgardian serpent but now, it is possible will not be much bigger than one of your canine's but he could be so much bigger." Loki stated softly. He hadn't considered if they found Fenrir how they would get him out if they found him, and he was much bigger than he had considered. He bit his bottom lip considering how much magic he had and if he could manage it without draining himself too much. He was truly worried about taking from the child.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “Do you think your kids are so large due to your giant blood?’ he asked slowly. Jor was huge, Fenrir probably was as well, and Sleepnir, though not overly large, was definitely not the size of a normal horse. “I wonder if we could talk Jor into scaring Clint…..the guy nearly gave me a heart attack and I was expecting him…..”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony unsure how to take the question about his children being large due to his heritage. "I suppose it would be if I were not a runt of a giant. Both my brothers towered over me." Loki sighed shaking his head. It had taken him awhile for Loki to call the two Jotuns his brothers. He was still wary of the term ready to take it back should they do something unsettling. Distracted from those thoughts when Tony asked if they could ask Jormungandr to scare Clint. "Perhaps if he invades our bedroom but I will ask when we see him next." Loki responded smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Genes can skip a generation babe.” Tony said absently to Loki’s answer. Realizing Loki may not understand, Tony looked to him with a little smile. “My mother had blue eyes, I have brown, but I carry the genes for blue eyes in my DNA. If I had a child, it’s entirely possible for it to have blue eyes. You carry the genes for a giant, so it would be reasonable to think that any child of yours could be much larger than expected, despite how tall you are in comparison to other giants.” He explained. Smirking when Loki said they’d consider Jor if Clint ever invaded their room, Tony let out a quiet chuckle. “That would teach him a lesson.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki cocked his head to the side when Tony said that genes could skip a generation. Hearing the explanation he nodded understanding more. He could imagine that their child might have Loki’s own dark hair and the blue eyes hidden in Tony's genes. He smiled gently to himself, which he supposed could have been taken as a smile at the thought of scaring Clint. "It would indeed." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course…..I doubt he’d do it anyway….Jor isn’t a fan of humans from what I gather.” Tony said, making a face. Shaking the thoughts away, he leaned over and pulled Loki into a few long kisses. “Now….lets go back to bed…..we’ve done all we could tonight….and I want to be close to you again.” He said lowly, meeting Loki’s eyes with a spark of amusement.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:23 pm
MDaylus

"It has been a long time since he has dealt with humans, he seems to be willing to try again. But there is a chance he might do it for mischief sake." Loki stated chuckling at the face Tony made. He grinned more when he was pulled in for kisses, he responded giving a soft n** to Tony's bottom lip with the last kiss. "That sounds wonderful my love." Loki hummed his own eyes glimmering with amusement as he shifted out of the chair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned, following Loki away from the table. As soon as they were close enough to the bed, the genius attacked the god, tickling him until they collapsed onto the bed, even continuing for a moment after. Only when Loki was thoroughly breathless did Tony stop, grinning at him as he kissed the tip of his nose playfully. “That’s the sound I like to hear.” He said lightly, and it was true. He loved the sound of Loki’s laughter, the true, open, deep laughter, not the bitter laughter that came sometimes.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved towards the bed and squawked when he was suddenly tackled not having expected it. His magic flared in a thought to protect the child he was carrying but it simmered down when he hit the bed. As soon as he had calmed from that he was surprised as fingers caught his side and he was being tickled. He couldn't even fight it before he was laughing out. He laughter was deep, clear and true. He squirmed against the man but didn't truly fight. He collapsed onto the bed when Tony finally released him leaving Loki breathless and tears of mirth in his eyes. Panting for breath he grinned at his mate when Tony said that his laughter was a sound of his laughter. "I love you." Loki murmured. His mate knew he had been down and made it a point to make sure he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki caught his breath. Hearing the man say that he loved him had Tony softening slightly. “And I love you, with all my heart.” he said softly, kissing Loki slow and sweet. Running his calloused fingers over Loki’s cheek as he pulled back, Tony smiled warmly at his lover. “You need to laugh more….you’re even more beautiful than normal when you do.” He said gently, kissing over Loki’s face.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki'smiled face softened considerably when Tony said that he too loved him and with all his heart. Meeting Tony's lips Loki poured his feelings into the kiss but did not hurry it along. When they broke from the kiss Loki leaned into the hand against his cheek bring his own up to hold it there. Hearing his mate say that he needed to laugh more caused the god to smile and roll his eyes. "I laugh plenty when I'm with you." Loki replied.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked when Loki held his hand against his face. “You do, but you need to laugh more even if I’m not around.” He pointed out. Kissing him again, Tony relaxed slowly, body close to Loki’s “You should let yourself be happy again…..you have plenty of friends now, family too.” He said, meeting Loki’s eyes seriously. He wanted Loki to be happy above all else.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him he needed to laugh even when the man wasn't around. "You are what brings joy in my life." Loki argued. It wasn't that he couldn't laugh with others he just felt like he might be ridiculed if he laughed at the wrong thing. Too many times on Asgard he had laughed at things he thought were a joke to find himself the only one laughing, it was not a pleasant thing. Still he pushed the thought away and nodded once more when tony said that he should let himself be happy again because he had plenty of friends and family now. "I suppose that is true now." Loki responded. He had made friends of the Avengers and his family had grown. He now had his mother, Thor and he were mending and then his children were being found. Loki’s life was the best it had ever been in his opinion and he desperately wanted to keep it as it was. "I am happy my love, I am just growing used to it. I do laugh more than I have before." he continued.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games