Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:55 am

she walks into the forest and looks around, she gets to the river and steps in, she swims around for a bit thinking
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:57 am

Tomoe heard the knock on the door and nodded. "Yeah, everything's alright, Juno-chan!" she said, smiling toward him.

--

Valdamt nodded at Bella's response. "O-OF course... just be careful...." he muttered as he saw her leave.

--

The figure walked out of the room he was in. "Oh... darkness... This one thinks someone might die...." he muttered as he dissapeared.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:59 am

she finishes swimming and steps out, she tries to remember all that had happened, but it was a little fuzzy, she sighs and kicks a tree "what happened?" she asked out loud
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:01 am

Nightbane had heard the splashes and Bella talking. He wanted to leave but knew Strider needed rest. He doused the fire to remain hidden.

Sean walked until he heard voices coming from a room. He looked inside to see Phantom. "You! Where's Yuan!"

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 am

she sighs "i wonder what happened" she looks down into the water then jumps in, she swims to the cave then climbs out, she looks around seeing it completly dark "Will?" she whispered looking around
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am

Juno sees Phantom, and ,carefully, he holds onto something in his pocket. "... Ok... Ok... pardon me... i'm just feeling like if my whole perspective in whos with who... and i won't really be able to discern who is the one who wants to cause harm and who is here to help... Woah. I just held an intelligent sentence with Phantom. ...I feel retarded." he says, smiling sheepishly.

Esuna smiles a bit. "Don't worry.. as long as you do hear, i will feel good with myself. Now... Nightbane.. what you saw back there, between Bella and... .... him... was not real. He even lied to everyone by saying it was Strider's effects. Nightbane.. i'm sure Bella doesn't know, but she was with the wrong man before. And things aren't getting any easier.. there are a few more men who came, and they seem to be very anxius." She says, and floats right in front of him.

"Thankfully... their anxiusness seems to be similar to a certain double bladed friend of ours. Trust us.. we got tricked." she says, and looks to the river, seeing Bella swimming. "... Give her another chance, eh?"

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 am

Nightbane's heart goes cold as he remembers what had happened. His hand clenched as his claws came out, causing his hands to bleed. He says to Esuna, calmly, "She...she was kissing him back...she...wanted him...Yuan was never powerful enough to affect someone that far...at least not someone with free will..."

Phantom felt as Yuan's powers were coming back. He said to Juno, "Help...Yuan...too...strong...evil..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 am

Tomoe smiled as she hopped out of the bathtub and placed a towel around her hair and began to get dressed. Her ear twitched as she heard some voices out in the room. "Who... is Juno-chan talking too..?" she muttered.

--

The figure stood outside the castle, staring up to it. "Ohh... so this is the... Valdamt Castle.. this one wouldn't have thought that it was so big...." he said as he headed to the entrance. "Oh... maybe this one should knock first... wait... should this one do so..? it's not really necesary... but this one doesn't want to be rude...." he said.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 am

she sighs and sits down "werid dream....i saw Will, he said he used a spell to send me to a dream world and that our bodies would be sleeping..." she rubbs her eyes "but before that i was talking to Yuan...oh this is too confusing" she sighs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 am

Juno sees Phantom react in a weak manner, as if he was being harmed. "Phantom..? ... YES! WOO! I knew Yuan was evil.. right? Right? Wait.. no, that's bad, Nightbane knows how to deal with him, and he's pissed as hell... Phantom, stay with me, we won't lose you either now... Maybe he might be strong, but I'll see how strong he really is.. " he says, forgettign Tomoe is at the bathroom door. He hears the water stopping, and knocks. "Tomoe, i need you to finish quickly. Get clothed, and come with me... it's time to bring back somethign to Yuan that i should've... and that was to stick this sword up his-

a**. That was the only thing Esuna could think, getting her impatience meter higher (she's really pissant, as i said XD don't feel offended. or better yet, do as you would, maybe it will add some more twisting to the plot!) "a**. That was a image trick Yuan played with her... Yuan made Tomoe and Juno fall asleep, so he wouldn't have any witnesses there. Bella was an innocent bystander, affected by him. I could probably do the same spells he does, to change peoples minds. See that frog? I can enchant him to dream with that fox over there, and believe they're gentlemen from the Gay-board Club." she says, her eyes half closed.

But i don't have time to joke around... that was the last thing i could tell you.. if you don't believe me, so be it!" she says, looking very serius

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:25 am

Nightbane sighed. "Even if you are telling the truth..Bella shouldn't have been with me in the first place. I am a reason for death...Yuan and Sean are fine examples. If I leave...at least I can take some of the evil with me."

Phantom looked at Juno. "No...too...strong...leave...before...before...he...uses...powers...please..." Phantom started to lose his will power to resist Yuan.

Sean sighed. Yuan was playing tricks with his mind. He needed to be more discreet to find him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 am

Tomoe heard him and got dressed quickly. "Okay! I'm coming!" she said as she took off the towel that was on her hair and exited the bathroom quickly. She saw Phantom, but didn't draw her sword out because she knew that he was being controlled by Yuan... or at least that was what she understood.

--

The figure knocks on the door. "Hm... no answer..." he muttered as he tilted his head. "Maybe if this one knocks harder...." he said, and did as he told. A guard opens the door and looks at the figure. "Hi! This one apologizes for bothering you at this time, but this one was wondering... can this one enter the castle...? This one is looking for something of great importance, yes?" he said. The guard just stood there, wondering what to do next.

".... We don't trust people who don't show their faces..." the guard said.

"OH.. yes... yes, so sorry... it's terribly cold out there, yes...?" the figure said as he took off his hood. He had long silver hair, tied half way. His eyes were both diferent colors: one silver and the other one green. He smiled brightly. "This one's name is Yas. Welll... it's actually Yasashii... but that name is too long..." he said.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:33 am

"Will" she yelled out "please talk to me" she sighs "whats the use, he hates me"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:45 am

"No,no, my friend... When i set my mind on something, i wont care if i could get killed ... Tomoe... let's go..." he says, and , before he exits the room, "Nice to meet you again, Phantom... hope you get better and that you don't suffer from brain damage from Yuan!" he says quickly, running through the hallway, searchign for any signs of trouble of Yuan.

---

"...Fine... feh.. men.. " Esuna says. "Always blaming themselves for things that are perfectly not their fault... or partly." she says. She floats a bit higher, about to leave, and considers. I could try to mess with his mind.. no, NO, you did your job. You shouldnt' try any more, you'r job here is done Esuna.. but... we need the help... JUNO, STOP TRYING TO PUSH ME TO HELP NIGHTBANE! she thinks, wincing at the hard thought.

Well.. a bit of psychic warfare could help tilt the tides of war.. she thinks, agreeing.

"Fine, Fine, Nightbane... you win... you're too evil... and.. maybe, sure, leaving Bella in the hands of Yuan might.. be your last best idea. Ahh well. Once Yuan finishes with her, he will leave her.... for good.. and maybe, who knows? He might... let her at the demon kingdom... and you know what they do with pure princesses there... they attack in groups... " she says, giving Nightbane her back, her wngs fluttering a bit. She starts to leave, and says, carelessly:

"Maybe even she might like Juno and suffer for his incopetence?...That could be a probable idea.. "she says, making sure Bella isn't hearing, and she leaves quickly.

"Three... two... one... and... he's going to murder me.." she says, looking back at Nightbane and Bella.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:58 am

Tomoe gets dragged by Juno, wondering if they did the right thing by running away from him. "I dunno Juno-chan... I feel a bit guilty... what if he was really in trouble...?" she said, while running with him.

--

Yas smiled and looked at the guard. "So... can this one come in? It's of grat importance that this one finds what this one is looking for..." he said politely.

"I'm sorry... but I do not recall Lord Valdamt advising us about a guest... I cannot let you in..." the guard said.

"Oh... that's a bummer..." he said, smiling a bit. "Oh, well... nice talking to you. Hope that your family lives long," he said and stended his hand toward the guard to shake it. The guard raises an eyebrow, but accepts his handshake. Suddenly the guard collapses on the floor as soon as he touches his hand. "Ah! Oh no!... Oh... Sorry, sorry!" Yas said, his eyes wide in terror. "Oh he's dead... Oh goodness, how could this one forget...." he muttered. "..... argh... this one is hating this...... but at least now this one can enter..." he said as he quickly entered the castle without anyone noticing.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games