Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am
Diana Vulpes

How much is it looking you are needing just to get to the airport?

Drat, the other offer didn't go through. >.O

And the fare could be anywhere from 50-70$.
I know it took me about 25$ to get from the train station to the house once before, and the airport is about 3 times as far away. @.@

I have about...10$ left on me. It's all I have left thanks to the 'rents. I'd be broke actually, but one of my brother's friends bought The Sims off me. sweatdrop

EDIT :
I just managed to find the list of phonenumbers of all my friends that my mom hid in her room, I'm gonna try them all one by one and see if I can find someone who isn't working or at school on monday and who can drive. It's not much but the 10$ I have can pay for their gas.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:58 pm
*sighs* I wish I could break this vicious cycle I'm in.

I tend to snack through the day and then eat at night.
I tend to get on the internet late at night and then sleep in, thus eliminating the need to sleep at night.

*dropkicks himself to the moon*  

FogSage

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:03 pm
FogSage
*sighs* I wish I could break this vicious cycle I'm in.

I tend to snack through the day and then eat at night.
I tend to get on the internet late at night and then sleep in, thus eliminating the need to sleep at night.

*dropkicks himself to the moon*

Stuff like school and exercize will really get you out of that habbit. Make yourself go to bed earlier. The best you can do is just stop. It can be hard, but you can always ease yourself out of it. Go to bed an hour earlier every night, slowly eat less and less every day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:35 pm
...I just realised the case of my computer is too big to fit in my luggage cases. D:

I'm gonna have to tear the comp apart and salvage the pieces, leaving the empty casing behind. x_X

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:55 pm
Awwr, Doomie, contact me before you do that, I might have an idea for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:00 pm
Crenn
Awwr, Doomie, contact me before you do that, I might have an idea for you.

Well I can't really do it before the actual day I leave, but yeah, I don't really have a choice, it's the only way I can take it with me, in pieces.
Elsewise I'd have to leave about 1200$ of computer parts here, which is pretty much 90% of everything I own in the house.

Might have found a backup plan for the ride to the airport though, it just implies I'd have to spend 4 hours sitting there as I wait for my plane, but it's all good if it means I'm actually getting there. (all the better if it's ahead of time)

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:02 pm
I was going to suggest finding a box and some duct tape and put the computer in that and strap it in and then check in the box with any other luggage sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:04 pm
Crenn
I was going to suggest finding a box and some duct tape and put the computer in that and strap it in and then check in the box with any other luggage sweatdrop

...I dunno if they'd allow that, really. But I guess I should call and ask.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:06 pm
Anything is worth a shot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:46 pm
YES~!
Good news again =D
(man, things are jumpy this week. XD)

But yeah, my best friend's girlfriend's brother happens to WORK AT THE DANG AIRPORT.

for short, this means I might have an assured ride right there and then, AND he knows the baggage policies to boot, so he might be able to help me with all this. I'm so happy, things keep falling back down but fixing themselves right after. XD

And, well, I told my brother and sister what I'm doing. I felt they needed to know. My little sister took it well, she's cheering me on and she said she's gonna take care of the cats for me.
Brother took it less well (he's older than her, but younger than me), and he says he doesn't feel right keeping the secret. I told him he doesn't have to keep anything, and that when my dad comes home that night, he can just point to the note on the counter and let the 'rents see the truth for themselves.

Either way, even if he does rat out, I have a ride, my parents work that day, and they can't hold me down any longer. I'm out of here, whatever happens, even if I have to leave the province on foot. (though I'm likely gonna be luckier than that, hopefully.)

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:03 pm
*laughs* I'm glad it's going well.

In other news, I'm thinking of starting a little anitmated art shop and trying to earn a little bit. In both forms of currency. (Ie in USD and GG) So look at, I'm doing a free one for a friend and then depending on how that goes, continue on ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:17 pm
Yay, sounds good Doomie. As for the computer, there is always the possibility of boxing it up and mailing it to your destination, but if your strapped for cash that won't work well. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:34 pm
I've been reading this for a while; what is DoomNeko doing? Planning some kind of vacation; or just moving to some place out of town? O.o

Sorry for being random; just don't want to go back dozens of pages. >.<;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:37 pm
.Eco.Hart.
I've been reading this for a while; what is DoomNeko doing? Planning some kind of vacation; or just moving to some place out of town? O.o

Doom's moving out away from her evil parents and going to live in Canada. this is all without letting her parents know of course  

Rainey_angel81

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:48 pm
Rainey_angel81
.Eco.Hart.

Doom's moving out away from her evil parents and going to live in Canada. this is all without letting her parents know of course

Good enough for me; I wish her the best of luck. I intend to do the same when I'm her age, but right now I'm too young to move away. x3

I read back; had to go back to page 256 to read her first post.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games