Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:32 pm

Spotty-Chan
Gothyfox
omg omg omg .... !!!! i just saw on tv they have dolls with cat ears heart heart heart must get
Who, where what?!
i swar to god it's barbie gone furry!!
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Gothyfox
Spotty-Chan
Gothyfox
omg omg omg .... !!!! i just saw on tv they have dolls with cat ears heart heart heart must get
Who, where what?!
Oh Yeah, I've seen those. smile Cool!

Spotty-Chan

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:34 pm

hey all what new

Spotty-Chan
Gothyfox
Spotty-Chan
Gothyfox
Who, where what?!
Oh Yeah, I've seen those. smile Cool!
i'm sooooooooo getting one!!

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
* walks in very gloomeyly* h-hi every bodey.... eek sad
runs at him in fox form jumps transforms in mid air into his anthro fox form and tackel hugs storm whats got you so terible sad there
.... remeber that girl i was in love with but she dident know... remember how i wrote a thread about it....?
YAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
umm spotty i think you read that wrong you may be happy for him but do you know why
sad ......................... she.....she loves me to redface heart
*points* See..I knew that. *grins*
* smiles and blushes. he jams his paws into his pockets and stares at the floor* iam so happy i could float away ...
Go...float little fox float. *smiles*
* starts doing the back stroak in mid air, 5 feet off the ground. floats around the room* heart
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:35 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
*smiles happily n jumps on him as if he was a pillow* Cuddly ^^ *curls up*
xp tell me something new. besides my sis lil washed me today and made me all poofy xD
*sits up n looks down at him* You dont like baths?
normaly not but today i let her wash me. my mood was good xp
o.O I like baths ^^ Keeps the long fur on my tail n chest from tangling... Plus it makes you smell nice n you look shiney
i looked poofy. like a poodle xD

Fuzzfuzzy

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:37 pm

furry wolf
Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
*smiles happily n jumps on him as if he was a pillow* Cuddly ^^ *curls up*
xp tell me something new. besides my sis lil washed me today and made me all poofy xD
*sits up n looks down at him* You dont like baths?
normaly not but today i let her wash me. my mood was good xp
o.O I like baths ^^ Keeps the long fur on my tail n chest from tangling... Plus it makes you smell nice n you look shiney
i looked poofy. like a poodle xD
oh you poor guy.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:38 pm

stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
runs at him in fox form jumps transforms in mid air into his anthro fox form and tackel hugs storm whats got you so terible sad there
.... remeber that girl i was in love with but she dident know... remember how i wrote a thread about it....?
umm spotty i think you read that wrong you may be happy for him but do you know why
* smiles and blushes. he jams his paws into his pockets and stares at the floor* iam so happy i could float away ...
* starts doing the back stroak in mid air, 5 feet off the ground. floats around the room* heart

*begins to think *hmmmmm i wonder what would happen if i shot him with an arrow would he pop or starts flying around the room all crazy like from the air realeasing from the hole*pulls out a bow and arrow and aims*

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:40 pm

drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

*begins to think *hmmmmm i wonder what would happen if i shot him with an arrow would he pop or starts flying around the room all crazy like from the air realeasing from the hole*pulls out a bow and arrow and aims*
*takes out a sling shot and shoota a pea at stormy* ha ha
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:41 pm

drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

ya know what... you are such a kill joy man...

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:43 pm

stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

what i was curios as to waht would happen i mean all ya had to say is dont shoot
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:45 pm

*lays down on her huge pillow again n looks at fuzzy* Nothing a good licking couldn't fix..

Hey Gabe biggrin

vixcat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:46 pm

drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

what i was curios as to waht would happen i mean all ya had to say is dont shoot
ya but even if i dident leak air or somethin like that.... id still have a frickin arrow sticking out of me gonk !
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:50 pm

Vixcat
*lays down on her huge pillow again n looks at fuzzy* Nothing a good licking couldn't fix..

Hey Gabe biggrin
its all away anyways. and i dont lick myself x.x

Fuzzfuzzy

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:50 pm

*sits and starts to hum*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games