Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:27 pm

Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas
I will be reactivating my WoW account tomorrow evening or afternoon
cool, mine expires on the 31st, same day I'm movin in with my mom and my dad moves to Edmonton.

Guess I won't get to play with you then XP That's okay, I'd have to start a character on your server, and you and Audi are certainly up high in the levels
my main is a lvl 60 Lt.General, i've had my rogue since Dec 04. Ally is lvl 26, and my 2nd character i made to play with everyone is lvl 30. Yea, I'm gonna be away from WoW for quite a while : neutral

*pets Vash and hugs him* Poor you. You will be WoW deprived
meh, not a big deal, i'd rather get my rl s**t figured out than play a game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:33 pm

Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas
cool, mine expires on the 31st, same day I'm movin in with my mom and my dad moves to Edmonton.

Guess I won't get to play with you then XP That's okay, I'd have to start a character on your server, and you and Audi are certainly up high in the levels
my main is a lvl 60 Lt.General, i've had my rogue since Dec 04. Ally is lvl 26, and my 2nd character i made to play with everyone is lvl 30. Yea, I'm gonna be away from WoW for quite a while : neutral

WHo si this "Ally" YOu speak of? I must meet her... Assuming it's a giurl of course. BTW I'm level 27 now 4laugh

Zanzarus

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:34 pm

so bored
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:13 am

Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

WHo si this "Ally" YOu speak of? I must meet her... Assuming it's a giurl of course. BTW I'm level 27 now 4laugh
yea well i just made 410g

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:18 am

Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

O_o From that thing you found?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:44 am

Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas

yea... BoE epics = $$

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:00 am

Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Af Mas

yea... BoE epics = $$

Now you've realy gone and made me want a kitty crying
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:28 am

Well i have not been here in like forever. Anyone alive out there. and if there dead any undead out there ninja

Hunter Strike

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:44 am

dead dead dead
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:10 pm

*Laughs* I'm undead! xd

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:43 pm

Izzy Makani
*Laughs* I'm undead! xd
Pokes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:01 pm

o.o Why'd you poke me?

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:03 pm

Izzy Makani
o.o Why'd you poke me?
Im dieing of boredom >>, that Cham over at the haven is little tempting more so than KC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:08 pm

*Rolls her eyes* Reminds me of a slut. *Walks off*

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:14 pm

Izzy Makani
*Rolls her eyes* Reminds me of a slut. *Walks off*
i was kidding >> im not falling for temptation in anything because i got meh a mait now ^^
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games