Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:52 pm

furry wolf
Vixcat
*lays down on her huge pillow again n looks at fuzzy* Nothing a good licking couldn't fix..

Hey Gabe biggrin
its all away anyways. and i dont lick myself x.x
*sighs* You men are such babies.. *smiles* Why dont you get the owner to help you... I'd offer but that'd probably be strange for you ^^'
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:54 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
*lays down on her huge pillow again n looks at fuzzy* Nothing a good licking couldn't fix..

Hey Gabe biggrin
*sighs* You men are such babies.. *smiles* Why dont you get the owner to help you... I'd offer but that'd probably be strange for you ^^'
*shrugs* a taur cant reach everywhere you know x.x and spazzy doesnt do such things. she hardly feeds me D: so i go run to meh sis lil for all i need. besides she owns my just aswel since she is engaged to spazzy xP

Fuzzfuzzy

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:55 pm

stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
* walks in very gloomeyly* h-hi every bodey.... eek sad
runs at him in fox form jumps transforms in mid air into his anthro fox form and tackel hugs storm whats got you so terible sad there
.... remeber that girl i was in love with but she dident know... remember how i wrote a thread about it....?
YAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
umm spotty i think you read that wrong you may be happy for him but do you know why
sad ......................... she.....she loves me to redface heart
*points* See..I knew that. *grins*
* smiles and blushes. he jams his paws into his pockets and stares at the floor* iam so happy i could float away ...
Go...float little fox float. *smiles*
* starts doing the back stroak in mid air, 5 feet off the ground. floats around the room* heart

*begins to think *hmmmmm i wonder what would happen if i shot him with an arrow would he pop or starts flying around the room all crazy like from the air realeasing from the hole*pulls out a bow and arrow and aims*
ya know what... you are such a kill joy man...

what i was curios as to waht would happen i mean all ya had to say is dont shoot
ya but even if i dident leak air or somethin like that.... id still have a frickin arrow sticking out of me gonk !

(ok i read that and nearly spit my soda out onto my keyboard any ways)

sratches the back of his head um im sertified for first aid i could have cleaned and wraped the wound up
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:56 pm

*gets a really glassy stare and drools alittle*

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:57 pm

Gothyfox
*jumps from her hands onto the top of her head* ahh dont drool on me
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:59 pm

o_O

Eddily

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:59 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*jumps from her hands onto the top of her head* ahh dont drool on me
*snaps out of it * woah .... stare at a screen long enough and it melts
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:00 pm

furry wolf
Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat

Hey Gabe biggrin
*shrugs* a taur cant reach everywhere you know x.x and spazzy doesnt do such things. she hardly feeds me D: so i go run to meh sis lil for all i need. besides she owns my just aswel since she is engaged to spazzy xP
*blinx* You dont hunt? *tilts her head to the side* Hunting is the best! 3nodding *walks over to him n stares between his shoulder blades trying not to smile*

vixcat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:01 pm

drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
runs at him in fox form jumps transforms in mid air into his anthro fox form and tackel hugs storm whats got you so terible sad there
.... remeber that girl i was in love with but she dident know... remember how i wrote a thread about it....?
umm spotty i think you read that wrong you may be happy for him but do you know why
* smiles and blushes. he jams his paws into his pockets and stares at the floor* iam so happy i could float away ...
* starts doing the back stroak in mid air, 5 feet off the ground. floats around the room* heart

*begins to think *hmmmmm i wonder what would happen if i shot him with an arrow would he pop or starts flying around the room all crazy like from the air realeasing from the hole*pulls out a bow and arrow and aims*

what i was curios as to waht would happen i mean all ya had to say is dont shoot
ya but even if i dident leak air or somethin like that.... id still have a frickin arrow sticking out of me gonk !

sratches the back of his head um im sertified for first aid i could have cleaned and wraped the wound up
( i cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing....)

...... that dosent change the fact that it would have hurt like crazey!

* wacks drifter upside the head not really to hurt him.... just to send out a message.... kind of like 2 guys just messin around.* use some common sense drifter!

Eddily
o_O
hi edly!

Gothyfox

Fuzzfuzzy

Vixcat
*blinx* You dont hunt? *tilts her head to the side* Hunting is the best! 3nodding *walks over to him n stares between his shoulder blades trying not to smile*
uuuhm dont think we met ... hi i am fuzzy the lazy a** taur xP
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:03 pm

Gothyfox
Eddily
o_O
hi edly!
Yo.

Eddily

vixcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:05 pm

furry wolf
Vixcat
*licks her paw n stands on her hind legs, running it between his shoulder blades to tame the fluffy fur* That's better.... N you dont know what your missing ^^ All the meat you can gorge yourself on
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:05 pm

stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Spotty-Chan
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox

( i cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing....)

...... that dosent change the fact that it would have hurt like crazey!

* wacks drifter upside the head not really to hurt him.... just to send out a message.... kind of like 2 guys just messin around.* use some common sense drifter!

(it was sapposed to be funny but it would har me)

o stop worring it wouldnt hurt that much pluss the pains half the fun

oh the three stooges type thing gets an evil disturbing grin across his face mwhahahah

drifter_xwolf1188

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:06 pm

Vixcat
furry wolf
Vixcat
*licks her paw n stands on her hind legs, running it between his shoulder blades to tame the fluffy fur* That's better.... N you dont know what your missing ^^ All the meat you can gorge yourself on
xD sis cooks for me xD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games